Best Eye and Hair colour combinations

Comments

• netcurtainsnetcurtains Posts: 23,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blonde hair and blue eyes aren't particular common though are they. Most blonde adults have the help of hair dye. I don't actually have any bonde haired blue eyed people in my circle of friends.
  • Star_BrightStar_Bright Posts: 11,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like black (or brown) hair and blue eyes, or blonde hair and brown eyes (or hazel).

Ahhh, contrast. Nice :cool:

Pitch black hair and icy blue eyes are hot, though! Especially if the person has big eyes and nice long lashes.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blonde hair and blue eyes aren't particular common though are they. Most blonde adults have the help of hair dye. I don't actually have any bonde haired blue eyed people in my circle of friends.

I mean common as the ideal for beauty. Blue eyed blondes, natural or otherwise dominate advertising and popular media.
  • BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,268
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You blonde & blue eyed chicks aren't the quickest, are you? :D

I find the look boring. Jesus. Not exactly hard to figure out.

But that doesnt make sense??

Thats like saying all chinese people are ugly!

Not all blonde/blue eyed girls LOOK the same....doh!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    @ Star-Bright, forget it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But that doesnt make sense??

Thats like saying all chinese people are ugly!

Not all blonde/blue eyed girls LOOK the same....doh!

So following this logic, it's impossible to answer the OP's question.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,845
    Forum Member
    I'm (naturally) blonde with green eyes. The hair is currently dyed brunette, however. My mama has the same, my papa has dark brown hair and blue eyes.

I think dark eyes look very nice, i sometimes use coloured contact lenses to get dark brown eyes.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loubogroll wrote: »
    So following this logic, it's impossible to answer the OP's question.

Exactly....pointless thread
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm sure the OP's teacher will be thrilled!

But also following your logic, no one can express a preference for brunettes or blonds or women with big boobs or whatever. No one would have a type.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you really think I was referring to personality in a thread about looks??

No but you still said 'boring'. I didn't actually choose the colour of my eyes/hair, and i don't think i should be called boring because of it. :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loubogroll wrote: »
    I'm sure the OP's teacher will be thrilled!

But also following your logic, no one can express a preference for brunettes or blonds or women with big boobs or whatever. No one would have a type.

Well if this is the sort of thing that people are doing as "projects" nowadays I seriously worry.....I mean come on!

And yes, you cant say I just like dark haired men or I just like blonde haired women........thats being very shallow in my opinion.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,908
    Forum Member
    Picto wrote: »
    My eyes are red at the moment through lack of sleep.

all that exercise.. ;)
    I can see BG there at the bottom..
    ANOTHER ONE. :D

..are you keeping a tally... ;)
    I have jet black hair, and would have LOVED blue eyes instead off my almost pools of black eyes.. in fact there's quite a trend amongst asians to use different colour contact lessons..I would, but I can't get them in.. duuoohhh.. :rolleyes:
    KBBJ wrote: »
    Before the grey, my colouring was very close to yours. But I never, ever wanted to be blue-eyed and blonde; always happy with the dark curls. (Taller would've been good, but there we go.)

ETA: Actually, I'm going to nominate grey hair and dark eyes, because no other bugger will.

I like greying hair, especially on men. And twinkly blue eyes..I love ash white hair on some women, they look so graceful.

oiy..I like it..meanie... :mad: :D
  • Red+BloodedRed+Blooded Posts: 4,676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm thinking of dying my hair red, i have blue eyes and its currently black, opinions.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm thinking of dying my hair red, i have blue eyes and its currently black, opinions.

Oooh that will throw us into confusion...:eek::p:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well if this is the sort of thing that people are doing as "projects" nowadays I seriously worry.....I mean come on!

And yes, you cant say I just like dark haired men or I just like blonde haired women........thats being very shallow in my opinion.

I know! Not sure what the point of it is really. Or why we're discussing it!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,908
    Forum Member
    No but you still said 'boring'. I didn't actually choose the colour of my eyes/hair, and i don't think i should be called boring because of it. :rolleyes:

This thread reminds me off that race experiment in the colour segregated US in the 60s where they divided the eye colours (blue and brown) and said one was more superior to the other to show how the other group felt..ie..explaining prejudices about race...oh dear...I'm rambling now..carry on... :o
  • *weeschmoo**weeschmoo* Posts: 9,713
    Forum Member
    My Mum had green eyes, black hair with a mallen streak and pale pale skin when she was younger, she was very beautiful looking, she still is but her hair is pretty white now.

I like all colours of eyes when I think about it, it seem to be more about the look/shape of the eye and the eyelashes etc that the colour for me.
  • Star_BrightStar_Bright Posts: 11,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

So you are objecting to the word that I have used, not that I find the blonde/blue eyed look quite generic?

What word would you prefer me to use?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You blonde & blue eyed chicks aren't the quickest, are you? :D

I find the look boring. Jesus. Not exactly hard to figure out.

Ha and now your making blonde stereotypes!

So now i'm slow and boring. :rolleyes:

Cheeky one you are! Get out of bed the wrong side this morning?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So you are objecting to the word that I have used, not that I find the blonde/blue eyed look quite generic?

Boring and generic are not the same words. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Do you have to use a word at all?????? :confused::confused:
  • Red+BloodedRed+Blooded Posts: 4,676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oooh that will throw us into confusion...:eek::p:)

:D confused
  • KBBJKBBJ Posts: 10,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Riccy wrote: »
    ..are you keeping a tally... ;)
    I have jet black hair, and would have LOVED blue eyes instead off my almost pools of black eyes.. in fact there's quite a trend amongst asians to use different colour contact lessons..I would, but I can't get them in.. duuoohhh.. :rolleyes:

Stop rolling 'em and the contacts might go in. :p
    Riccy wrote: »
    ..I like greying hair, especially on men. And twinkly blue eyes..I love ash white hair on some women, they look so graceful.

That's a lovely description. Next time I say "grey," I'll be thinking "ash white."
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That's a lovely description. Next time I say "grey," I'll be thinking "ash white."

I like to think of men like that as "silver foxes"....;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I like to think of men like that as "silver foxes"....;)