Options

Linda is right, how low was that?

jenni taliajenni talia Posts: 1,692
Forum Member
✭✭✭
What a despicable, cowardly man Jim is, I wasn't bothered either way about Linda or Jim, but that was so out of order. He knew exactly what he was doing by telling Luisa, he knew everybody would google it and look it up and that it would probably be in the papers, poor Linda to go through all that humiliation again. The worst thing though is that her husband has sadly died so its so much worse to drag that up. Nasty, nasty man.

Comments

• Options
    domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    Are the Nolan's themselves despicable? They after all have all the information about the incident on their website and have done for a long time.
  • Options
    RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    I think the same.

But about Linda Nolan.
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If she hadn't goaded goaded him he wouldn't have mentioned it, and had she not said it was to do with her husband no one would have known about it.
  • Options
    pericompericom Posts: 6,026
    Forum Member
    Shes been goading him constantly all series.

Jim has the patience of a saint dealing with that miserable cow.. always playing the VICTIM.

She didnt even get the arsehole comment about him right.
  • Options
    EchoFallsEchoFalls Posts: 3,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jim to win.:)
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So what about Linda goading him since day 1 ? How much could you take before YOU finally snapped ?

I tell you what is wrong here, Linda puts on the water works and all of a sudden Jim is the one in the wrong.

Are people in this country really this gullible ?
  • Options
    Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well Linda is lower than a snakes belly milking her Hubby's death like that, indeed how low can one go.>:(
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a despicable, cowardly man Jim is, I wasn't bothered either way about Linda or Jim, but that was so out of order. He knew exactly what he was doing by telling Luisa, he knew everybody would google it and look it up and that it would probably be in the papers, poor Linda to go through all that humiliation again. The worst thing though is that her husband has sadly died so its so much worse to drag that up. Nasty, nasty man.

It's already been in the papers ...it's all over her sisters website ...
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    If she hadn't goaded goaded him he wouldn't have mentioned it, and had she not said it was to do with her husband no one would have known about it.

Does that make it right? I don't think so ...............it was cruel - he wanted to hurt her - that was nasty.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Linda Nolan's friend has just said on Bit On The Side, that Nolan has been respecting Jim all the time in the house.

What a barefaced LIAR!
  • Options
    pie-eyedpie-eyed Posts: 8,456
    Forum Member
    God, the woman, friend of Lindas I think, on BBOTS to support Linda also has an obsession with Jim. Obviously there is no Linda without Jim in this BB.
  • Options
    summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Linda brought it on herself, how much was he expected to take from her!!
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They both annoyed me tonight. Linda for starting the argument in the first place. Jim for acting like some creepy blackmailer dropping hints about Linda's secret.
  • Options
    jenni taliajenni talia Posts: 1,692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does that make it right? I don't think so ...............it was cruel - he wanted to hurt her - that was nasty.

Thank you penny, it was totally unnecessary, its nice to know to there are nice people still on here.
  • Options
    BeachhhhhhhBeachhhhhhh Posts: 475
    Forum Member
    Please dear god...Jim to win.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No he just wanted her to stop baiting him, she cant help herself though no doubt it was all to do with her being safe from eviction this Friday.She is the cruel one who keeps turning down his gestures of rubbing along pleasantly while they are in there.....she just cant leave him alone.
  • Options
    summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pices-55 wrote: »
    No he just wanted her to stop baiting him, she cant help herself though no doubt it was all to do with her being safe from eviction this Friday.She is the cruel one who keeps turning down his gestures of rubbing along pleasantly while they are in there.....she just cant leave him alone.

Completely agree!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They both annoyed me tonight. Linda for starting the argument in the first place. Jim for acting like some creepy blackmailer dropping hints about Linda's secret.

But its not a secret, its in the public domain and even on one of the Nolan websites.
  • Options
    Odette ValmontOdette Valmont Posts: 1,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah... How low was it to drag up her dead husband for sympathy? Very low, I think. :D
  • Options
    BeachhhhhhhBeachhhhhhh Posts: 475
    Forum Member
    Pices-55 wrote: »

So true.
    Jim to win.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,908
    Forum Member

Maybe as he listens to her sitting on her bed, surrounded by people listing to her telling them his past misdemeanours of which he has many, he thought he would bring her back down to earth....He has made mistakes but he's not alone.
  • Options
    clara28clara28 Posts: 1,520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah... How low was it to drag up her dead husband for sympathy? Very low, I think. :D

That's a pretty tasteless thing to say. Also, what's the stupid grin for?
  • Options
    MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was low - and she earned it. Davidson is not a saint but she has been constantly picking and trying to turn other HMs against him.
    The biter bit - and he has bigger fangs.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thank you penny, it was totally unnecessary, its nice to know to there are nice people still on here.
    Lol, 'nice people' don't support a woman calling a man a 'C'.
  • Options
    ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well Linda wanted to bring Jim down she has worked hard to achieve her goal I hope people are not going to let her win