• Options
    frisky pythonfrisky python Posts: 9,737
    Forum Member
    RIP Alan Henning. :(
  • Options
    jzeejzee Posts: 25,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    deleted, best keep politics out of this thread..

RIP Mr. Henning
  • Options
    Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't say I'm surprised. They are inspired by Allah and Islam. RIP.
  • Options
    dazbdazb Posts: 3,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RIP Alan a fine man from a fellow Manc.
  • Options
    ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    Sun Tzu. wrote: »
    Can't say I'm surprised. They are inspired by Allah and Islam. RIP.

Last month, two high-profile imams in the UK made a direct appeal to IS to release Mr Henning.

Holding him captive is "totally haram [forbidden]" under Islamic law, the clerics said.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-29485405
  • Options
    ArmiArmi Posts: 3,317
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did anyone really expect them to say 'Oh alright then, you can go home.'?

They hate us with a passion, and want to kill all of us. If they had us all captive they would slaughter us without any mercy.
  • Options
    bazzaroobazzaroo Posts: 6,848
    Forum Member
    Absolutely horrendous yet sadly predictable news, the coalition of nations that are combining to defeat these butchers need to seriously sit down and work out a game plan to exterminate these vermin.

Airstrikes will not be enough, elite and special forces are needed on the ground from all nations, these neanderthals may be well funded and reasonably well armed but no way could they compete with NATO's finest, time to take the gloves off and take the fight to them,
  • Options
    jackyorkjackyork Posts: 6,608
    Forum Member
    Terrible terrible people, this group is getting bigger and stronger by the day someone has to make the decision to go in on the ground.
  • Options
    NorthernNinnyNorthernNinny Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evil bastards.

I hope they rot in hell when the time eventually comes for them to pass over.>:(>:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jackyork wrote: »
    Terrible terrible people, this group is getting bigger and stronger by the day someone has to make the decision to go in on the ground.

I think that's what they want though. They're goading us into it.
  • Options
    MuzeMuze Posts: 2,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rest easy mate..... the monsters need to be nuked, sod their women an children just blow them up!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Muze wrote: »
    Rest easy mate..... the monsters need to be nuked, sod their women an children just blow them up!

No need to descend to their level.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poor man:(
    I feel so desperately sad for his family, and so depressed that this level of hatred and evil exists in the world.
  • Options
    jackoljackol Posts: 7,887
    Forum Member
    Bastards, nothing more to add.
  • Options
    Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,992
    Forum Member

Don't talk shit. We would be doing the exact same thing to innocent Iraqi and Syrian citizens if we did that.
  • Options
    ArmiArmi Posts: 3,317
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bazzaroo wrote: »
    Absolutely horrendous yet sadly predictable news, the coalition of nations that are combining to defeat these butchers need to seriously sit down and work out a game plan to exterminate these vermin.

Airstrikes will not be enough, elite and special forces are needed on the ground from all nations, these neanderthals may be well funded and reasonably well armed but no way could they compete with NATO's finest, time to take the gloves off and take the fight to them,

What needs to happen is that those who have been finding this Sunni terror campaign need to be exposed.

By many accounts a lot of the money has come from the Qataris.
  • Options
    jackyorkjackyork Posts: 6,608
    Forum Member
    Electra wrote: »
    I think that's what they want though. They're goading us into it.

Give them what they want, that is what soldiers do there will be no public backlash.
  • Options
    sunsetbeachsunsetbeach Posts: 1,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't understand why the captives make these statements if they know they are gonna die. If they told me to say those things I'd say F off! so so sad reading this though. It's just something I wondered after reading the transcripts.
  • Options
    21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member

Deliberately killing innocents makes us no better than them.
  • Options
    KIIS102KIIS102 Posts: 8,539
    Forum Member
    It's a sad world where beheading are becoming the norm. We're disgusted by them not not shocked as we used to be. It's like IS is asking for a fight but at the same time, it almost feels like we'd be walking into a trap.

They need to be dealt with. I'm glad Parliament finally grew some balls and we started dropping some bombs but it's clearly had little effect if they are going to keep doing what they're doing. I'm getting really annoyed by people saying "they've misinterpreted the Quran", I've heard very few people say "it doesn't say it". It all depends how you read it so in a way, it may very well say go out and kill people. The same way people bend the words of the law to get out of certain things such as paying tax.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,924
    Forum Member
    Poor man. As others have said murdering bastards.
  • Options
    hansuehansue Posts: 14,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Despicable, depraved bastards...murderers, just murderers. Evil personified

You took the words right out of my mouth. The trouble is that it is nothing to them. They behead people at will and its all in a days work to them.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bazzaroo wrote: »

Not an easy fight though, another Afghanistan?
  • Options
    Tom_TitTom_Tit Posts: 6,336
    Forum Member
    All this is doing is making more people hate them. Surely there is enough good people in this world to destroy this outfit.
  • Options
    Miss XYZMiss XYZ Posts: 14,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tony321 wrote: »
    I feel physically sick with this news, murdering bastards

Yes I do too, this has upset and angered me SO much. >:(

I feel for his poor family, especially his wife and children. My thoughts go out to them tonight.