Options

Poll : Who will be the final 2?

2»

Comments

• Options
    ScottishWoodyScottishWoody Posts: 23,241
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha seems almost everyone is sure Yasmina is going to be in the final 2.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like all of them (which is a nice change from last year when I couldn't stand any of them bar the fabulous Lucinda) so I don't really mind.

I would be a bit annoyed though if it isn't a Kate vs Yasmina final since I've supported those two and Howard from the earlier weeks. I think that would be the strongest final 2 of all the series yet, and the winner would be hard to predict. I'd be surprised if anyone else got there too because in Yasmina's case, winning 3 times as PM and being in the boardroom once can't be ignored. Even if she messes up in the interviews like Lee sort of did last year. And Kate has been professional and consistant throughout, with only 1 bad week and she won her task as PM.

So I vote Kate and Yasmina.
  • Options
    _Kazama_TTT_Kazama_TTT Posts: 1,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yasmina and Kate
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,587
    Forum Member
    James and Yasmina for me
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like James to get to the final (and I would have liked Howard to as well), but I think it will be Yasmina and Debra. A few weeks ago, I would have said Yasmina and Kate, but I think Kate will be a goner next week (not a spoiler - I don't have a clue what will actually happen; this is just my hunch).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Debra and Yasmina are now the strongest candidates. Lorraine or james to go next and Kate in the last three.
  • Options
    DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd like it to be Kate and Debra, but I think it will be Kate and Yasmina.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope Debra & Yasmina

Probably Kate & Yasmina
  • Options
    BucksmanBucksman Posts: 1,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yasmina and James for me, all-round good workers
  • Options
    ItsAnObsessionItsAnObsession Posts: 2,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kate and Yasmina or Debra and Yasmina.. Or maybe even Kate and Debra LOL
  • Options
    nickymongernickymonger Posts: 11,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So if we look at results above then most people seem pretty convinced Yasmina is in the final with the second person being Debra or Kate?
  • Options
    TernTern Posts: 2,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So if we look at results above then most people seem pretty convinced Yasmina is in the final with the second person being Debra or Kate?

What is your question?

If you really aren't confident in your assesment of the figures, then; yes, that is what they show - to a degree.

It's not possible to actually glean how convinced people are of their 'guess', though. Personally I'm not at all convinced of my vote - it's purely a guess.
  • Options
    SproggSprogg Posts: 16,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Want it to be Lorraine and Yasmina but I think it'll be Debra and James.
  • Options
    Cherry-chocCherry-choc Posts: 4,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want it to be James and Kate, but think it will be Debra and Yasmina unfortunately.
  • Options
    Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've chose Debra & Kate, but I think Debra will walk it.

I think General Zod (aka Sir Alan Sugar) secretly likes her feistiness.
  • Options
    ComputerComputer Posts: 2,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    James and Yasmina
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 136
    Forum Member
    i would love it to be james and yasmina

but i voted debra and yasmina
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 61
    Forum Member
    Interesting poll. Going by the 170 votes cast so far:
    Yasmina 74.11%
    Kate 50.59%
    Debra 43.53%
    James 21.77%
    Lorraine 10%

So basically, the biggest upset by this thread's standards would be if Yasmina didn't make the final and if Lorraine did. Strangely, I could actually imagine SA being obtuse enough to let that happen. Hope it doesn't though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 356
    Forum Member
    moonrocker wrote: »
    Interesting poll. Going by the 170 votes cast so far:
    Yasmina 74.11%
    Kate 50.59%
    Debra 43.53%
    James 21.77%
    Lorraine 10%

So basically, the biggest upset by this thread's standards would be if Yasmina didn't make the final and if Lorraine did. Strangely, I could actually imagine SA being obtuse enough to let that happen. Hope it doesn't though.

If SA didn't pick the two most popular people on this forum, it certainly wouldnt mean he's obuse :confused: He knows who would make the best appentice not us forum members.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 61
    Forum Member
    If SA didn't pick the two most popular people on this forum, it certainly wouldnt mean he's obuse :confused: He knows who would make the best appentice not us forum members.

some synonyms for obtuse from dictionary.com:
    unfeeling, tactless, insensitive; blind, imperceptive, unobservant; gauche, boorish; slow, dim.

And no I'm not suggesting SA is all of these things. It was merely a point that he rarely seems to go with public opinion when it comes to picking the Apprentice eg Michelle over Ruth and Simon over Kristina.

Clearly he knows what he wants more than we do, his inconsistency just makes him hard to second-guess sometimes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    moonrocker wrote: »
    some synonyms for obtuse from dictionary.com:
    unfeeling, tactless, insensitive; blind, imperceptive, unobservant; gauche, boorish; slow, dim.

And no I'm not suggesting SA is all of these things. It was merely a point that he rarely seems to go with public opinion when it comes to picking the Apprentice eg Michelle over Ruth and Simon over Kristina.

Clearly he knows what he wants more than we do, his inconsistency just makes him hard to second-guess sometimes

I understand the meaning of obtuse . I just did'nt understand your comment. I agree with your last sentance, he knows how well suited the candidates are to the job, as he sets the criteria and see's a lot more of them than we do. As we only see one hours worth of edited footage and dont know how well the two finalists get on whilst working for SA, our opinion really is'nt very valid.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Delete
  • Options
    minxymoominxymoo Posts: 26,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would like~James and Kate
    Will be~Yasmina and Kate
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,098
    Forum Member
    I'd like it to be Lorraine and Kate but I think it'll be Kate and Yasmina, with Kate winning.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think an individual vote where you choose 1 or a checkbox vote would've worked better.