Options

i am the only one happy that collen won?

Comments

• Options
    Mrs WomanMrs Woman Posts: 194
    Forum Member
    BadLadAsh wrote: »
    I've never been so angry at someone winning something as I am with this:mad: least deserving winner ever!:mad:

I was fuming and upset last night but having a giggle at myself now. I hope I win the ttitle for the 'worst sport' this year :D

Still a bit gutted but ah sure we move on!
  • Options
    JustOvertheHillJustOvertheHill Posts: 21
    Forum Member
    She was my 3rd choice after James C and Nicola but I'd even been happy with a Jedward win above a Kim win, so yes I'm happy.
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Although i never said it on here, i did actually have Coleen down as a "dark horse" to win, Her, Bianca and Stacy were my dark horse predictions. From around week 2, i had James down as a definite winner.
  • Options
    mag99mag99 Posts: 812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I got so bored with the nastiness and fights that I couldn't be bothered to watch the final

But I would have liked Jedward to win as I thought Coleen came across as boring and a little bit bitchy behind certain hms backs. However I don't actually dislike Coleen and if it has boosted her self esteem (which it seems to have done) then good for her.
  • Options
    ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Luxray wrote: »
    Other than James C and Coleen herself.. yes.

James C was my winner but Colleen was next out of the finalists.
  • Options
    emptyboxemptybox Posts: 13,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, I was quite happy that Colleen won.
    Much better her than Kim anyway.

Jedward would have been OK, but too predictable a winner.
  • Options
    An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    Mrs Woman wrote: »
    I was fuming and upset last night but having a giggle at myself now. I hope I win the ttitle for the 'worst sport' this year :D

Respect Mrs Woman. I did roll my eyes at your thread last night. I was worried that getting your knickers in such a twist was bad for your cortisol levels. Pleased you have recovered and good for you seeing the funny side. :):)
  • Options
    cat's whiskascat's whiskas Posts: 877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Delighted. I don't particularly like her and never vote, but I had a hunch she would win so I put a bet on her on Thursday at 13/2. I wish I'd put more on Friday as she had drifted to ~ 12.
  • Options
    jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Pleased you have stopped crying now :D
  • Options
    jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well done Colleen - I am delighted we got a "NICE" winner for a change and even more delighted that the awful Kim didn't win.
  • Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Venetian wrote: »
    I never thought of it that way but you're right. You would have thought that out of 18 people one of them would have come over as likeable and good to watch.. ? But heck no . :(
    It says it all really, doesn't it? That out of 18 HM's there wasn't one decent HM worthy of winning. *sighs* :(
  • Options
    Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What did she do to warrant the win? (sit on her arse smoking a **** while bitching about Kim and Jedward?)

But I suppose those same people that voted for Helen Wood, Charlotte Crosby, etc voted for Coleen, so I'm not shocked she won.
  • Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Heehee, at least you're big enough to acknowledge that you overreacted. Kudos to you for doing that. ;-)
  • Options
    Angie_PlastyAngie_Plasty Posts: 6,333
    Forum Member
    gkabc wrote: »
    I think it's a hilarious win, because all of the arguing was for absolutely nothing.

True dat. All the screaming and shouting, the WUM'ing, the scenery chewing, the desperate attention seeking and they could have just sat back watching the world go by for a month and done just as well, if not better.
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Given the shocks we experienced in this series, should have put some money on her winning

When they were going out in predictable order last night, I thought it was leading to a predictable final 2 of Jedward and Kim but am pleased Coleen managed to break that up and go on to win much to the shock of some

Don't think the producers were expecting it either, given that when she came out EVICTED appeared on the screen instead of WINNER
  • Options
    jobieladjobielad Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i am the only one happy that collen won? even tho i wanted jedward 2 win

I am not happy Coleen won as I don't think she did anything to entertain us or deserve it. I too would have preferred Jedward. Saying that I am happy for the people who were her supporters that she won as in the end it is only a gameshow after all and I know one or two on here who would really be thrilled.
  • Options
    Donna65Donna65 Posts: 1,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I couldn't believe it last night and I still can't believe it now. What on earth did she do to win? I cannot for the life of me think what would make someone pick up the phone to vote for her, genuinely cannot. I can see why people wouldn't have wanted Kim to win as, although she was very entertaining, she was also very controversial and said some nasty things. But why Colleen? She did nothing and it's not true to say that she was always nice, like some might say of previous boring winners like Rachel. She did plenty of bitching and nearly always had a face like a slapped backside. Jedward, on the other hand, had both aspects, they were entertaining AND nice. They were nothing like Bear or Helen and were never nasty. I think they came across very well, especially last night and were, for me, the true and just winners of the series.

P,S Don't say it was the middle aged women's vote that won for her, because I'm a middle aged female and I didn't like her.
  • Options
    rhizo_maniarhizo_mania Posts: 4,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad Coleen came out last, I say last as there is nothing to win, and the people who spent money voting and betting on and wanting Jedward or Kim out last, can now enjoy their pity party :p
  • Options
    heresittingheresitting Posts: 2,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad Coleen won - how the hell that vile Jedward and Kim came 2nd and 3rd is beyond me!
  • Options
    PanderoonaPanderoona Posts: 4,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What did she do to win? What did Scotty t do last year? It isn't always about who does most.
  • Options
    flower 2flower 2 Posts: 13,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Donna65 wrote: »

P,S Don't say it was the middle aged women's vote that won for her, because I'm a middle aged female and I didn't like her.

Nor me, and I am over the hill.......
  • Options
    ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was for anyon but Kim or jedward But am happy for Coleen
  • Options
    Donna65Donna65 Posts: 1,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad Coleen won - how the hell that vile Jedward and Kim came 2nd and 3rd is beyond me!

Please can you explain to me how Jedward were vile exactly? That phrase is bandied about way too much on this forum and should only be reserved for the likes of serial killers in my opinion, but to use the term about Jedward is nothing short of ridiculous. Also if you're calling Jedward "vile", you can't really be trying to claim that Colleen was nice, because she wasn't.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really not bothered tbh. James C would have been my choice by default as being the only vaguely likeable one left in there but there was no one I'd have actually cast a vote for.

I said a few days ago that Coleen could be the dark horse and I wasn't shocked at all
  • Options
    TANDYBOYTANDYBOY Posts: 1,154
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sooooooooooooooooo happy she won