Options

Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 155)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    does anyone know the dubstep/drum and bass music of when Brendan was getting out of the taxi???
    :)

I wonder to know that too ? It sounds like electronic ?
    and they can use it in some of Brendan's scenes as well ;) ,it perfectly fits ,especially for BB entries :cool:

Hi everyone ...:)
  • Options
    Radio.GagaRadio.Gaga Posts: 14,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I personally think Brendan's probably going to pluck up the courage to tell Ste and then when he gets to him he's with Doug and he seems extremely happy and he might be devastated as he thinks that Ste is actually lost to him as he'll believe he won't be able to make Ste that happy, then decides to help Cheryl with the coach and what not?

Or maybe Ste's so in with his 'I don't want doubts' bull that when Brendan goes to talk to him he tells Brendan that he's really happy or something before Brendan can get a word in edge ways? I dunno.

I don't think Brendan will tell him he loves him though, not tonight. Maybe if he finds Ste after he's been hit he may say it, but I think the fact that they haven't yet had Brendan say that he loves Ste on his own, like actually saying 'I love you/I love Steven' means it's being saved for a much more significant occasion :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brendan already said I love you though. :/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brendan already said I love you though. :/

Yes, but not in a very long time, not since he's been to prison, gone through everything with Lynsey, Later and become this new person.

Look back at most of the scenes where Brendan and Ste or Brendan with someone else has been talking about his feeling for Ste, Brendan hasn't yet been able to say the word 'love', when it's come down to it, not properly and it's either because he can't or he's been interrupted.

I think their building that up for a reason.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Radio.Gaga wrote: »
    I personally think Brendan's probably going to pluck up the courage to tell Ste and then when he gets to him he's with Doug and he seems extremely happy and he might be devastated as he thinks that Ste is actually lost to him as he'll believe he won't be able to make Ste that happy, then decides to help Cheryl with the coach and what not?

Or maybe Ste's so in with his 'I don't want doubts' bull that when Brendan goes to talk to him he tells Brendan that he's really happy or something before Brendan can get a word in edge ways? I dunno.

I don't think Brendan will tell him he loves him though, not tonight. Maybe if he finds Ste after he's been hit he may say it, but I think the fact that they haven't yet had Brendan say that he loves Ste on his own, like actually saying 'I love you/I love Steven' means it's being saved for a much more significant occasion :o
    BIB: I'm 99% sure that this will happen. Or maybe Ste will reject him because he's scared of his feelings for him.
    Anyway, I'm extra-sure that Brendan won't tell Ste that he loves him. They'll save the love declaration for the hospital scenes or Dublin.
  • Options
    CANDYANGELCANDYANGEL Posts: 21,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aww Kieron's off on his holibobs :)

@kieronrichardso: Right I'm off to benidorm don't know why I've got a double chin http://t.co/id4RLihu
  • Options
    ally08ally08 Posts: 34,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He looks gorgeous.

I don't know why but there is something so sweet about the fact he is so loyal to Benidorm.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 310
    Forum Member
    In reading Andrew Moss interview, he mentions that they are still making changes to the SL, keeping us guessing to the very end, eh! They like to torture us don't they......haha
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, but not in a very long time, not since he's been to prison, gone through everything with Lynsey, Later and become this new person.

Look back at most of the scenes where Brendan and Ste or Brendan with someone else has been talking about his feeling for Ste, Brendan hasn't yet been able to say the word 'love', when it's come down to it, not properly and it's either because he can't or he's been interrupted.

I think their building that up for a reason.

Hopefully for mutual I love yous. x)
  • Options
    cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    Hello. :) I have nothing to say, but I'm back from work.

*sips tea in Father Des's Bless This Mug mug*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure why everyone loved the bless this mug mug so much but yeah cute enough.

My friends mam and sister went to a church where once a year they did a special mass to bless peoples pets, seriously, everyone brought their pets in and they were blessed by the vicar.

I never went to it but I wish I had, it's kind of a wonderful idea.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ally08 wrote: »
    I'm not sure why everyone loved the bless this mug mug so much but yeah cute enough.

My friends mam and sister went to a church where once a year they did a special mass to bless peoples pets, seriously, everyone brought their pets in and they were blessed by the vicar.

I never went to it but I wish I had, it's kind of a wonderful idea.

I like to think Brendan bought Des an I Heart Taches mug and left it behind as a thankyou present.

It feels right. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,170
    Forum Member
    I like to think Brendan bought Des an I Heart Taches mug and left it behind as a thankyou present.

It feels right. :)

Ha! Love this. Now you said this I want Brendan to buy Ste one for xmas.

They better show them giving/receiving...presents..on xmas day :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    hollie-x- wrote: »
    Ha! Love this. Now you said this I want Brendan to buy Ste one for xmas.

They better show them giving/receiving...presents..on xmas day :)

Brendan and Ste have other ways of giving and receiving. Bit racy to show at tea time though.

Really looking forward to tonight. But a bit worried I might get sucked into Doug's vortex of insecurity. :cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it would make my life if they showed Ste unwrapping his Christmas presents and one of the ones from Brendan was a pair of tash pjs. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think it would make my life if they showed Ste unwrapping his Christmas presents and one of the ones from Brendan was a pair of tash pjs. :D

Same haha! Anything tash related to be honest. Come on hollyoaks keep your fans happy :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

So that's where my mug went.

Brendan! :mad:
  • Options
    luckylilaluckylila Posts: 3,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He looks gorgeous.

I don't know why but there is something so sweet about the fact he is so loyal to Benidorm.

Well he went somewhere adventurous a while back, and nearly drowned, didn't he?! I seem to remember they had to get the rescue people out and everything, bless him!

Benidorm probably seems safer.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh I'd forgotten that Lila, was that the same place he got a massage and felt abused after it?

He is probably better off in Benidorm.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So that's where my mug went.

Brendan! :mad:

You got to watch him Radio. He's a bad bad man. ;)
    luckylila wrote: »
    Well he went somewhere adventurous a while back, and nearly drowned, didn't he?! I seem to remember they had to get the rescue people out and everything, bless him!

Benidorm probably seems safer.

Aw, he did, I nearly forgot that! It is cute he always goes to Benidorm. :o:D
  • Options
    luckylilaluckylila Posts: 3,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh I'd forgotten that Lila, was that the same place he got a massage and felt abused after it?

He is probably better off in Benidorm.

I'm not sure if it was the same place as the massage but Benidorm definitely sounds like a nice easy option!
  • Options
    mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member

Awww that would be adorable.

I'm in a bit of an 'awww' mood now :o.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm in a bit of a soppy mood myself, it doesn't happen often but I try to enjoy it when it does.

*waits for E4 to piss all over her soppy mood*
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,996
    Forum Member
    What's going on in here?

Well... Hello. Have I missed anything of significance today or yesterday?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm in a bit of a soppy mood myself, it doesn't happen often but I try to enjoy it when it does.

*waits for E4 to piss all over her soppy mood*

Keep your happy mood for the next 2 and a half hours until it gets ruined :)
    Make the most of it!
This discussion has been closed.