HO: Warren - who's the one? (E4 PACE)

lylonic_xlylonic_x Posts: 2,337
Forum Member
✭✭✭
At the end of the 7pm showing, Warren was saying someone would pay James his fee for getting him released. It then shown several characters:

Nancy, Darren, Maxine, Sienna are who I can remember. My question is fellow Oaksters, who do you think is the one who will be paying?

Comments

• ReoReo Posts: 8,659
    Forum Member
    Possible spoilers, I can't remember if this is true or not.
    I read that Warren goes after Maxine because it was her sister, Mitzeee, that was responsible for putting him in jail.

While I do remember Mitzeee being involved, I can't actually remember what she did.

I really hope that isn't true, Maxine and Mitzeee may be sisters, but they were hardly on screen together and Maxine has been a victim long enough.

Maxine also has all of Patrick's money and the flat. Starting to fear that not only is Warren replacing Trevor, but he is going to force the Blakes out too.
  • HankshawHankshaw Posts: 4,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Makes sense Reo.
  • lylonic_xlylonic_x Posts: 2,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If that's true, I hope that doesn't mean Sienna will be leaving :(
  • NoughtiesMusicNoughtiesMusic Posts: 15,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think Sienna will be written out if Warren is going after Maxine. More likely that Maxine could be driven out if the money he's talking about relates to Mitzeee. Sienna is only Maxine's one-time step daughter, she's not part of the Minniver family. She only shares a house with Maxine.
  • Ellie_DollieEllie_Dollie Posts: 1,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brendan, Mitzeee and Joel were responsible for him getting sent to prison. None of them are in the soap so the only one he can possibly go after is Maxine (being related to Mitzeee).
    Another ridiculous storyline to bring the 'great' Warren back >:(
  • GoosebeeGoosebee Posts: 5,289
    Forum Member
    A Sienna and warren pairing could be powerful. Sienna needs direction with Ben Patrick and potentially Nico going.

Worst case would be them trying to explore redemption with Nico like they should have done properly with Sienna when she first ruined the osbornes.
  • Tweety PieTweety Pie Posts: 1,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was thinking Grace as they may have some sort of gangster link and plus when it showed her shot as being one of the potential characters she was in the shower and in the trailer when Warren turns around and says 'Did you miss me?' he's in the shower too.
  • pearlsandplumspearlsandplums Posts: 29,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've never liked Warren. Don't see the obsession with bringing him back.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It's like they traded Trevor for Warren. I want Trevor back :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I don't see why he's so overrated. All he does is throw his weight around picking on people weaker than him and pulls stupid faces :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tweety Pie wrote: »
    It's like they traded Trevor for Warren. I want Trevor back :(

They brought Trevor in just after Brendan left and neither Trevor or Warren are any kind of substitute for Brendan.
    Now if only Emmett Scanlan would think about the fans for once :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reo wrote: »
    Possible spoilers, I can't remember if this is true or not.
    I read that Warren goes after Maxine because it was her sister, Mitzeee, that was responsible for putting him in jail.

While I do remember Mitzeee being involved, I can't actually remember what she did.

I really hope that isn't true, Maxine and Mitzeee may be sisters, but they were hardly on screen together and Maxine has been a victim long enough.

Maxine also has all of Patrick's money and the flat. Starting to fear that not only is Warren replacing Trevor, but he is going to force the Blakes out too.

Your last paragraph rings true, Warren was always a ponce :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They brought Trevor in just after Brendan left and neither Trevor or Warren are any kind of substitute for Brendan.
    Now if only Emmett Scanlan would think about the fans for once :(

Brendan was the best! I still liked Trevor though.
  • NoughtiesMusicNoughtiesMusic Posts: 15,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I HOPE he's not coming after Grace. She's too good an actress to be involved in more gangster stuff and right after she becomes a widow.

Warren has a past with Mitzeee and Clare (Maxine and Grace's respective sisters), but he was also around when Darren and Nancy were.
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,643
    Forum Member
    I HOPE he's not coming after Grace. She's too good an actress to be involved in more gangster stuff and right after she becomes a widow.

Warren has a past with Mitzeee and Clare (Maxine and Grace's respective sisters), but he was also around when Darren and Nancy were.
    BIB - He was, but I don't think he ever interacted with them much, if at all. He knew Ste too, probably a bit better, but the only remaining cast member he ever had any kind of a relationship with was Mercedes, as far as I can remember.
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Goosebee wrote: »
    A Sienna and warren pairing could be powerful. Sienna needs direction with Ben Patrick and potentially Nico going.

Worst case would be them trying to explore redemption with Nico like they should have done properly with Sienna when she first ruined the osbornes.

I would like Warren to fall in love with Maxine and help get rid of Nico :D
    Forum Member
    I would like Warren to fall in love with Maxine and help get rid of Nico :D
    Can he not just get rid of both of them?
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    lulu g wrote: »
    Can he not just get rid of both of them?

Well yes but I love Maxine so I don't want that to happen :p
    Forum Member
    Well yes but I love Maxine so I don't want that to happen :p
    OK, we'll have to agree to disagree on that one, then.
  • Chiltons CaneChiltons Cane Posts: 23,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lulu g wrote: »
    BIB - He was, but I don't think he ever interacted with them much, if at all. He knew Ste too, probably a bit better, but the only remaining cast member he ever had any kind of a relationship with was Mercedes, as far as I can remember.

Hasn't every man!:p