Options

Big Brother Canada 2016 - Episode 12 - HoH/Nominations - Easter Monday - Midnight

richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭✭
Into another episode we go and previously......

Fake double eviction night loomed and Kelsey was inevitably first into the secret 'hotel'

Then for the next HoH, Maddy was crowned and she was off to a good start by putting up Jared and Raul

Nick then went on to win PoV and took Jared off the block, and in one of the most dumbest moves in this format of the show's history Maddy inexplicably put Loveita up as the replacement nomination

Loveita was then evicted into the hotel with Kelsey and this coming Thursday one of them will come back in in another 90 minute special, how they will come back in has yet to be announced

As always, if you know who won HoH and/or who was nominated, please keep it to yourself until we all know at the end of the show

Comments

• Options
    ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not sure I can stomach watching the Maddy move again... I cringe and get mad at the same time at how dumb it was.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did Maddy really just say she made the biggest move?

She's even more stupid than I thought she was
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This edit is irritating. Stop with the "Tim's so crazy" edit - he's proven this week that he's anything but.
  • Options
    mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nearly forgot Kelsey /Loveita was in the secret room not shown them yet if they are going too.
  • Options
    bluegroperbluegroper Posts: 11,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    richie4eva wrote: »
    Did Maddy really just say she made the biggest move?

She's even more stupid than I thought she was

Yeah she made a big move, doesn't mean it was a good one.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't blame Big Brother showing that pointless task - Tim killed any game talk and did the most predictable move ever, so there's nothing else to show us.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was a little....bizarre from Tim

I know it was the BBAU noms process, but it was still a bit bizarre
  • Options
    mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't believe I'm saying this but I'm starting to like Dallas he's not so bad.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Considering we just had a huge shake up with the double, there should've been game talks left, right and centre... yet there's not been a one so far.

Thanks a lot, Tim.
  • Options
    RenThrayskRenThraysk Posts: 22,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Though Tim's nom process might have been more entertaining, or he'd switch it up. But ended up being rather predictable in the end.

Think part of the problem is the number of people on the block in BBAU is 6, so more likely a mix of the expected and unexpected.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "For the first time the house voted"

Hilarious, Tim. The house gets what they want when a coward is in power, which happens way more than it should... you're no different to any of them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was a rather strange episode, didn't know what to make of that

No Have Not's this week, hardly any game talk, the bizarre way Tim sorted out the nominations....The list is endless

Please don't shoot me for having this opinion, but I don't think this international twist is really working
  • Options
    Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Reserved wrote: »
    "For the first time the house voted"

Hilarious, Tim. The house gets what they want when a coward is in power, which happens way more than it should... you're no different to any of them.
    He's slyly shirking all responsibility for this weeks eviction.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not covering a HN comp should left a bit more time to cover the twist a bit more with secret room. But we got nothing from the secret room, are they not suppose to have some control and play pranks on the house? Anyway glad there was less strategy talk and that is why Tim devised his gummy koala voting system. Dallas will regret asking everyone to vote for him and putting 5 points on himself. The result could of been totally different.

This 3 shows a week format is extremely boring and predictable. But I do enjoy watching the live feeds. :)
  • Options
    MediaMan5MediaMan5 Posts: 960
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Weird episode. Considering how they much they have been pushing this twist the past week and making out like it was amazing, it seems even Big Brother realise how unexciting it actually is. They had like a minute of screentime I swear. Only interesting thing to happen is their conversation about Mitch, seems like his game may well blow up when one of them returns.

Awful episode for Tim imo. The whole thing was bizarre and I am starting to find him very smug , he definitely thinks he is playing this game better than he actually is. I almost can't wait to see his downfall and to see how he reacts when he is targeted. It's been interesting on the feeds seeing Nikki start to play the game a bit more, would love to see her win HOH next week, she is playing a excellent social game!! I'm pleasantly surprised because I thought she would go in and they would not like her Nikki diva behaviour but they seem to love her!

Also been interesting to watch Maddy's awful game implode. She is playing an absolute mess of a game, bless her :D. I actually don't mind her, she is quite interesting to watch.
  • Options
    BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have to admit Tim is very clever, he now knows who everyone wants to nom but no one knows who he does!!! The 5 pts points pen for not noming was the killer, only Dallas was prepared to take the points himself, the 5pts was enough to ensure everyone else complied!

So very clever, a master gameplayer at work there!

Of course it may backfire on him later as they are unlikely to forget that little game he played !
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Barracute wrote: »
    Have to admit Tim is very clever, he now knows who everyone wants to nom but no one knows who he does!!! The 5 pts points pen for not noming was the killer, only Dallas was prepared to take the points himself, the 5pts was enough to ensure everyone else complied!

So very clever, a master gameplayer at work there!

Of course it may backfire on him later as they are unlikely to forget that little game he played !

It backfired on Dallas big time he could have not asked for all the votes to go on him and parked 4 votes on Jared get his alliance Ramsey, Maddy, Joel to do the same. We may have seen the clash of the titans Dallas against Jared. That's what I think Tim was hoping for but Dallas screwed it up.
  • Options
    BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bluegroper wrote: »
    It backfired on Dallas big time he could have not asked for all the votes to go on him and parked 4 votes on Jared get his alliance Ramsey, Maddy, Joel to do the same. We may have seen the clash of the titans Dallas against Jared. That's what I think Tim was hoping for but Dallas screwed it up.

Yes i dont get why Dallas put himself up like that, if he goes now it will be his own fault.

Maybe he felt taking the 5pts and risking being up and out was preferable to telling Tim who he wanted to nom? Not that much of a dilemma really though was it:confused: