Looks like the same old clique of Essex lads will be represented again...

Chief_WiggumChief_Wiggum Posts: 6,178
Forum Member
Ash Harrison (BB15 finalist) tweets: "Proper buzzin for this years... Big Brother, the people I know who are going in are gonna be belters!! 😂 bring it on!".

Presumably Danny Wisker, Marlon Wallen and many of the other past housemates from that clique will also know these people!

#sameoldsameold

Comments

• Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, did we expect anything else?
  • hownwbrowncowhownwbrowncow Posts: 6,188
    Forum Member
    People like Danny and Ash are just such shitty boring HMs.
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    People like Danny and Ash are just such shitty boring HMs.

I agree Tom.

However I didn't think Ash was that bad. Maybe he just paled in comparison to people like Helen, Steven etc...

IMO he was the least frustrating of that group in BB15, just like IMO Luke S was the least frustrating out of his group (sorry, i know your still watching BB13 for the first time!), or Dale and maybe Stuart among the Whisper Crew in BB9.

But don't get me started on Danny... Mr I need to try and defend everyone because they can't defend themselves Whisker. Just FO.
  • hownwbrowncowhownwbrowncow Posts: 6,188
    Forum Member
    Salv* wrote: »
    I agree Tom.

However I didn't think Ash was that bad. Maybe he just paled in comparison to people like Helen, Steven etc...

IMO he was the least frustrating of that group in BB15, just like IMO Luke S was the least frustrating out of his group (sorry, i know your still watching BB13 for the first time!), or Dale and maybe Stuart among the Whisper Crew in BB9.

But don't get me started on Danny... Mr I need to try and defend everyone because they can't defend themselves Whisker. Just FO.

Yep, couldn't stand Danny, way more so than Ash. I'm all for having good-looking maes but pick the interesting ones!
  • Citizen KaneCitizen Kane Posts: 1,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TOWIE, GEORDIE, LOVE ISLAND etc... Lazy, lazy casting!!
  • intoxicationintoxication Posts: 7,059
    Forum Member
    Ash Harrison (BB15 finalist) tweets: "Proper buzzin for this years... Big Brother, the people I know who are going in are gonna be belters!! 😂 bring it on!".

Presumably Danny Wisker, Marlon Wallen and many of the other past housemates from that clique will also know these people!

#sameoldsameold

what the hell is going on - normally (especially with the later series) I don't recognise someones name but then I google them and remember them - I seriously do not remember this Ash character at all :confused: Did he do anything memorable in there that I would remember? Was he a housemate from the start or a replacement? I genuinely do not recognise him.

Aside from that, what on earth is someone from BB15 doing knowing which housemates are or aren't going in? I long for the days when they were hidden for weeks beforehand. Now they may as well let them take their phones in with them to tweet live from the house. At least it would be more than we'd get of live feed. (In actual fact, I don't even know why I typed that, some exec might read it and think it's a great idea) >:(
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what the hell is going on - normally (especially with the later series) I don't recognise someones name but then I google them and remember them - I seriously do not remember this Ash character at all :confused: Did he do anything memorable in there that I would remember? Was he a housemate from the start or a replacement? I genuinely do not recognise him.

She who has now been banned from everything BB related's little lapdog
  • Chief_WiggumChief_Wiggum Posts: 6,178
    Forum Member

He was in the house from Day 2 and finished 4th I think. Was actually quite a nice guy but unfortunately allied himself with Helen Wood. He largely stayed out of arguments although did get into the odd dispute. Not sure he did anything particularly memorable though, certainly not anything which would appear on many highlights reels!
  • ValWValW Posts: 1,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He made a couple of offensively sexist remarks and struggled to open a champagne bottle.

That's it.
  • Cats_EyesCats_Eyes Posts: 20,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was in the house from Day 2 and finished 4th I think. Was actually quite a nice guy but unfortunately allied himself with Helen Wood. He largely stayed out of arguments although did get into the odd dispute. Not sure he did anything particularly memorable though, certainly not anything which would appear on many highlights reels!

That is a matter of opinion.

I think he is a sleazeball.
  • Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    Ash was an absolutely f°°kin awful housemate. One dimensional droning bore.
  • D*****D***** Posts: 3,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I long for a Jon Tickle or a Spencer. Someone who was a bit weird and a loner in the house at times.

Loved the live feed where Spencer in BB3 was socially awkward and for the first 2 weeks hid away from the housemates or stayed up all night on his own or Jon Tickle making himself ammused in the house.

I've no time for the likes of Ash and Danny sitting there smugly and blending into the background.

I want socially awkward people with quirks.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    #wikkid
    #propahbantz
    #legends
    #buzzin'
    #theusualilliterateknuckledragging****wadshowdepressing
  • intoxicationintoxication Posts: 7,059
    Forum Member
    richie4eva wrote: »
    She who has now been banned from everything BB related's little lapdog
    ValW wrote: »
    He made a couple of offensively sexist remarks and struggled to open a champagne bottle.

That's it.

Not the guy who was with the American woman who pretended to be pregnant? I think his name was Marcus or William IIRC**. I don't know why I'm so bothered for lol I hate everything about BB15.

**His name was Steven lol. Still have no idea about Ash nor why he has inside information.