Lecturing Lauren Harries

13»

Comments

• misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Admit it Pru, you're gutted you've never been thrown off This Morning, posted dubious links about yourself on internet forums and walked round the BB house dressed as a Bette Davis impersonator. You're just jellus innit ;)

Aren't we all ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    I'm wondering if Lauren is just bad at expressing herself. She might not intend to come over as rude, like on This Morning, she was just trying to point out that Trans gets twisted and used as an insult. It was the WAY she did it that made her come over all wrong. But maybe she can't help it and her heart is in the right place?

I think you are right. She isn't articulate at all. from what I have seen or very persuasive in her arguments.
  • gregsanisongregsanison Posts: 648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    Actually I have been interviewed on my regional news oo must have been on scrren for all of twenty seconds and wouldn't go on a reality show ever :D

I think your claws need to be clipped mate with how you go on about Frank Skinner, meow ooh get her/him/whatever

Wow my friend you were on television? What was the verdict of the court then? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One can only surmise that you are fiercely jealous of Frank Skinner as you are fiercely critical of him and anyone who criticises Lauren is ultimately 'jealous'.

Perhaps some of us have higher aspirations than to 'be on TV' or 'appear on a reality show?' Just a thought.

And your name is? :rolleyes:
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And your name is? :rolleyes:

Prumeister. Sorry that's not clear from my posts:D
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aren't we all ;)

Apparently so :D
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have got a few other names for Wogan than just Wogan!

How about wig-wearing utter snobbish bore!

Young Lauren Harries was horribly bullied at school and suffered physical attacks, Of course he refused to go to school.

Some of the jealous people here forget something - it is not a criminal offence for a child not to go to school. If the parents can teach the child at home then that is acceptable. That child was then a very intelligent boy. No point of him having to sit in a comprehensive run down crap school of riff raff unintelligent working class rubbish

:eek:

Elizabeth Britannica. me dear, I do not accept your premise!

But just say it was true, that poor boy was monstrously bullied physically and mentally! However, he as a child was dressed or presented being bullied is NEVER an excuse!

Bullying is disgusting and monstrous![/QUOTE]

Oh dear.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow my friend you were on television? What was the verdict of the court then? :D

One question... Why are you singling me out with insulting childish come backs. I was speaking out about disabled rights nothing criminal as your "wit" suggests
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One question... Why are you singling me out with insulting childish come backs. I was speaking out about disabled rights nothing criminal as your "wit" suggests

I asked did you win a victory over the injustice of red tape when people are denied their rights. Thank god we have people like you otherwise disabled people would be walked all over and forgotten! :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lauren was bullied at school? Not surprising, he pretty much deserved it the spoiled selfish little fame obsessed swivel-eyed loon.

Now he's a she - looks like Michael Gove in drag.

Trust me, in three months nobody will remember her, and there is definitely no chance anyone will prolong her "fame" now that she has again exposed her manipulative and malevolent side.

Off back to obscurity. Nobody cares, nobody likes her, not hard to see why.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Trust me, in three months nobody will remember her.

To be fair to her, if people remember her now from television appearances in the 80s... they'll probably still remember her in three months.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lauren was bullied at school? Not surprising, he pretty much deserved it the spoiled selfish little fame obsessed swivel-eyed loon.

Now he's a she - looks like Michael Gove in drag.

Trust me, in three months nobody will remember her, and there is definitely no chance anyone will prolong her "fame" now that she has again exposed her manipulative and malevolent side.

Off back to obscurity. Nobody cares, nobody likes her, not hard to see why.

You seem to care by posting 10 lines about this unique individual.:rolleyes:
  • PedroPedro Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    You seem to care by posting 10 lines about this unique individual.:rolleyes:
    Hardly unique. There are millions of people with no discernible talent and negative charisma. :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I asked did you win a victory over the injustice of red tape when people are denied their rights. Thank god we have people like you otherwise disabled people would be walked all over and forgotten! :rolleyes:

You know full well what you meant and so does everyone else, why would you ask a seemingly nice, positive question, when all the rest you have addressed to me have been nasty and bitchy, it does not take a rocket scientist to work out what you meant

As for your little jibe about, "thank God we have people like you, otherwise disabled people would be walked all over and forgotten!" how on earth can you be bitchy about that, oh I know you will come back and say you weren't being bitchy and if people believe that, they are just as demented as Lauren Harries
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just want to see the petulant temper tantrums, that'll ensure Harries is dropped back into obscurity.
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    You know full well what you meant and so does everyone else, why would you ask a seemingly nice, positive question, when all the rest you have addressed to me have been nasty and bitchy, it does not take a rocket scientist to work out what you meant

As for your little jibe about, "thank God we have people like you, otherwise disabled people would be walked all over and forgotten!" how on earth can you be bitchy about that, oh I know you will come back and say you weren't being bitchy and if people believe that, they are just as demented as Lauren Harries

gregsanison is WUM full stop, very vile poster ever on DS...
    Check out many of the posts by gregsanison and you will see.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »

Probably doesn't even like Lauren Harries :D
  • tommytigertommytiger Posts: 312
    Forum Member
    I saw on Youtube a while back Lauren Harries when she was a little boy on the Wogan show.

James Harries, as he was then, stated he would not go to school. The reality was that he was bulled.

Frank Skinner also on the show stated that he would have "got a thrashiing" for refusing to go to school. Young James kept his composure despite Skinner getting the audience to gang up on him,

Big brave Brummie Frank! Years later we find out that Skinner went with prostitutes which he admitted, He is now an unfunny bore! Less of the lecturing now eh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D89uh3EGbog

A few years later the filmmaker Keith Allen interviewed Laurel Harries and his family and he(Allen) lost his temper whereas Lauren kept her composure! Allen never could, as he made an utter fool of himself getting drunk on that Channel 4 late night sofa show and being responsible for that stupid Drunk Les video song.

I think Lauren Harries may become a national treasure because there is no malice about her - unlike that lisping sarcastic camp idiot in the same house as her,

BIB - I guess you haven't seen the youtube clips of Lauren Harries drunk and making a fool of herself at the Royal Vauxhall Tavern while being interviewed by David Hoyle?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMQ1ClzJw8g
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »

Are you still following me? :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tommytiger wrote: »
    BIB - I guess you haven't seen the youtube clips of Lauren Harries drunk and making a fool of herself at the Royal Vauxhall Tavern while being interviewed by David Hoyle?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMQ1ClzJw8g

Hey my friend who hasn't got drunk once in their lifetime! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Really can't work you out. I think you are brilliant in championing the rights of those less privileged said that many times on this forum you seem to just to cause an argument or something! Oh dear! :confused:

I still think you are brilliant and an asset to this forum. Could do with a few more like you! :rolleyes:
  • tommytigertommytiger Posts: 312
    Forum Member
    Hey my friend who hasn't got drunk once in their lifetime! :)

Oh I've been drunk, but I haven't been drunk and made a fool of myself in front of 300+ people - twice. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really can't work you out. I think you are brilliant in championing the rights of those less privileged said that many times on this forum you seem to just to cause an argument or something! Oh dear! :confused:

I still think you are brilliant and an asset to this forum. Could do with a few more like you! :rolleyes:

So disabled people are less privileged, I would watch yourself saying things like that. How am i the one out to cause arguments? I think you will find that is someone closer to home.

And there you go again, an insult, veiled as a compliment and followed by the obligatory rolleyes smiley which you love to use, you should be careful the wind may change or maybe it already has hahahaha!