Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 154)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,753
    Forum Member
    I'm a bit puzzled, but hoping that it will make sense for the characters when we see it.:cool:

Yeah I hope so too. I don't want to get angry about it yet. There might be so things which we're not aware of yet.
    I'm not angry. Well, apart from the sense of rage that Ste marrying Doug induces in me, but that's normal. ;) I'd say people are more running out of patience really. I shall practice my zen breathing.

I just want some lovely Brendanniness to cheer meh. Hopefully I shall get it tonight. :cool:

Yeah I understand. Especially the Ste going ahead with the marriage. As if he'd ever do that. I really don't buy it. But then again, there might be more to it that we're not aware of yet.

Running out of patience? Now that we're getting all this stuff with Stendan and Pa Brady drama? :p
  • JEHJEH Posts: 2,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Come on we all know ste is marrying doug because when he is that coma he needs a next of kin :-P
  • cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    kojan wrote: »
    Running out of patience? Now that we're getting all this stuff with Stendan and Pa Brady drama? :p

I'm not getting any younger here. I might die. :p

It's OK though, I've spent the morning staring periodically at hand holding. I am totally fine.
    *eye twitches*
  • AnotherSarahAnotherSarah Posts: 41,906
    Forum Member
    mojo5000 wrote: »
    Well if you don't like chocolate covered Rich Teas then you can get your own :p
    :cry:
  • ally08ally08 Posts: 34,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JEH wrote: »
    Come on we all know ste is marrying doug because when he is that coma he needs a next of kin :-P

Ha maybe Doug decides to turn the life support off and that finally convinces Ste that he isn't the one for him. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ally08 wrote: »
    Ha maybe Doug decides to turn the life support off and that finally convinces Ste that he isn't the one for him. ;)

Thanks for making me laugh, Ally. I needed that. :D
    Forum Member
    I'm not getting any younger here. I might die. :p

It's OK though, I've spent the morning staring periodically at hand holding. I am totally fine.
    *eye twitches*

haha :p No non of us are ;)

Would you be mad at me if I told you that I hate the possibility of them hand holding? :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yeah probley brendan will be all upset going don't you die on me stephen and doug will be standing thinking fcuk you brendan if I can't have him no one will and will pull the plug ;-)

Awww bruno mars has just came on the music channel

I am having so walk away kiss feels :-(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,170
    Forum Member

Haha love this. They've ruined Doug's character anyway why not make him a murderer too.
    Forum Member

Would you be mad at me if I told you that I hate the possibility of them hand holding? :o

Oo, really? No, I wouldn't be mad! I never dreamed they'd ever do it. But I guess it's all part of Brendan accepting he wants to be with Ste? Like no holds barred?

Well, it makes me happier than I thought it would, so I'll stick with that as my happy place. ;)

And I so love the thought that Doug would rather Ste was dead than that anyone else (cough Brendan cough) would be allowed to have him. :D Brendan will come in at the vital moment. :cool:
  • Ready Steady GoReady Steady Go Posts: 39,592
    Forum Member
    Radio says hi, and that she misses everyone!

Why? :eek:
    Forum Member
    A very knowledgeable person on the main thread has just said that Chris Gill, who's written the crash episodes, also did the Dog fire and Sarah's parachute jump. He's got excellent form with disasters.
    Forum Member
    Radio says hi, and that she misses everyone!

Radio! Is she up a Welsh mountain? Say hi back. Hope she knows about Brendan's cross.
  • ally08ally08 Posts: 34,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope the weather in Wales is better than the weather here, poor Radio.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oo, really? No, I wouldn't be mad! I never dreamed they'd ever do it. But I guess it's all part of Brendan accepting he wants to be with Ste? Like no holds barred?

Well, it makes me happier than I thought it would, so I'll stick with that as my happy place. ;)

And I so love the thought that Doug would rather Ste was dead than that anyone else (cough Brendan cough) would be allowed to have him. :D Brendan will come in at the vital moment. :cool:

Yeah and they can swap ste and doug around so doug is in the coma (no one will notice the difference) ;-) and brendan and ste can run of toghether
    Forum Member
    Radio! Is she up a Welsh mountain? Say hi back. Hope she knows about Brendan's cross.

Probably :D Will do! I've told her about all the spoilers.
    Forum Member

Oh why do you hate that? Im a sucker for romance so I'll probably scream at the screen when it happens :D
  • AnotherSarahAnotherSarah Posts: 41,906
    Forum Member
    I'm glad Radio's got enough of a mobile signal up that mountain to get news of the spoilers.:cool:
    A very knowledgeable person on the main thread has just said that Chris Gill, who's written the crash episodes, also did the Dog fire and Sarah's parachute jump. He's got excellent form with disasters.
    Yes, and he's got three episodes (Tues to Fri) which is very unusual.

ETA I didn't know he wrote those disasters, but I know he's good.;)
    Forum Member
    Why? :eek:

I dunno :o Just don't like it, me.

I'll probably flail when It's on screen, cause It's Stendan, but I'd rather they didn't lol
    Forum Member

I'll probably flail when It's on screen, cause It's Stendan, but I'd rather they didn't lol

Aww well everyones entitled to there opinion but I think when you see it you'll change your mind :)
    Forum Member

Aw, well fair enough!

I must admit, I love it :o One of my favourite things.
    Forum Member
    I actually love Joe tracini can just imagine the fun him and Emmett have living together. Didn't know Joe Pasquale was his dad til a few months back.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey guys! What news? Saw the Kieron interview snippets...I'm still hellish confused as to why Ste would marry Doug after finding him out, but at least they row before Ste gets hit :p Is that all we've got so far today?
  • GoingtothebeachGoingtothebeach Posts: 19,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aw, well fair enough!

I must admit, I love it :o One of my favourite things.

Mine too :o
    Forum Member
    Hey guys! What news? Saw the Kieron interview snippets...I'm still hellish confused as to why Ste would marry Doug after finding him out, but at least they row before Ste gets hit :p Is that all we've got so far today?

I think so!
    Mine too :o

It's what I always wanted for them.
This discussion has been closed.