EastEnders who would you get rid of?

13»

Comments

• Mr PatrickMr Patrick Posts: 2,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dexter Dexter Dexter Dexter Dexter Dexter Dexter Dexter Dexter Dexter Dexter Dexter
    Dexter Dexter Dexter Dexter Dexter Dexter Dexter Dexter Dexter Dexter Dexter Dexter
    Dexter Dexter Fatboy Fatboy Fatboy Dexter Dexter Dexter Dexter Dexter Dexter Dexter
    Dexter Dexter Dexter Dexter Dexter Dexter Dexter Dexter Dexter Fatboy Dexter Dexter

Oh i nearly Forgot one more person called Dexter
  • RetroMusicFanRetroMusicFan Posts: 6,673
    Forum Member
    Kazz_x wrote: »
    I seem to be minority but I feel like everyone has their place, from Billy who scrounges and does what he can to provide for his family, to Donna the sarcastic stall holder. As I say, I feel like there is a real diversity of personalities. Yeah ok, I may not be popular for this opinion but everyone has their place. Dexter is the only character who I feel maybe should leave. We need the diversity of the old and the young. The working and those who strive to provide. Ok, it's not totally realistic, but it is a soap at the end of the day. Not completely real, it is the extremes of life.

You're not the only one, I agree that everyone has their place!
  • ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,210
    Forum Member
    Dexter - Played by a very bad actor, I find this mummy's boy to be very selfish and sleazy

Fat boy - As Dots lodger and Alfie's best mate he just doesn't work. We were promised at the start that we would get to know the real Arthur but we never have.

Donna - I like the actress. Yet the character is just a token, she has had no development and doesn't fit into the dynamic of the show

Lee - His cheeky chappie persona does not bring us anything we haven't seen a million times before

Whitney - I feel that they have done everything that they can with this character, she should have hone with Bianca

Abi - Her snorting and laughing is unbearable

Tosh - the actress has improved but as much as I. Try, I still cannot like this character

I am not a big fan of Kat, Alfie, Mo and Cora but I feel they at least seem to be inter grating more in the dynamics of the square so I will leave them off the list for now.
  • vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    Dexter - Played by a very bad actor, I find this mummy's boy to be very selfish and sleazy

Fat boy - As Dots lodger and Alfie's best mate he just doesn't work. We were promised at the start that we would get to know the real Arthur but we never have.

Donna - I like the actress. Yet the character is just a token, she has had no development and doesn't fit into the dynamic of the show

Lee - His cheeky chappie persona does not bring us anything we haven't seen a million times before

Whitney - I feel that they have done everything that they can with this character, she should have hone with Bianca

Abi - Her snorting and laughing is unbearable

Tosh - the actress has improved but as much as I. Try, I still cannot like this character

I am not a big fan of Kat, Alfie, Mo and Cora but I feel they at least seem to be inter grating more in the dynamics of the square so I will leave them off the list for now.

Lee has been a big failure so far.
  • valeriya1valeriya1 Posts: 289
    Forum Member
    I would get rid of jay the boy is such a poor actor
  • 0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kazz_x wrote: »
    I seem to be minority but I feel like everyone has their place, from Billy who scrounges and does what he can to provide for his family, to Donna the sarcastic stall holder. As I say, I feel like there is a real diversity of personalities. Yeah ok, I may not be popular for this opinion but everyone has their place. Dexter is the only character who I feel maybe should leave. We need the diversity of the old and the young. The working and those who strive to provide. Ok, it's not totally realistic, but it is a soap at the end of the day. Not completely real, it is the extremes of life.

Yes I agree with this. There are characters that bore me: Max, Lauren, Carol, Sonia, Shirley, Tina, Tosh, Billy but I can understand why they are part of the ensemble and Alfie suddenly got interesting again for the first time in years.
  • Louise_HartLouise_Hart Posts: 3,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tosh, Hate her with a passion, and couldn't give 2 hoots about her baby obsession.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 464
    Forum Member
    Dexter
    Fatz
    Tamwar, or at least boost his life a bit. That depressing "whipped puppy" act just infuriates me now.
    Cora, she's a nasty cow.
    Whitney, just a boring character.
    Abi, I used to wonder what simpering meant, they should just have her picture in the dictionary...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 98
    Forum Member
    Aflie & Sharon
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    Mick, Lee and Shirley Carter ^_^