Options

Eastenders - New twist in rape plot *Spoilers*

Comments

• Options
    Kim_xKim_x Posts: 3,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope Kat's recovered a bit by then, Linda could really use some support from her.
  • Options
    issy17issy17 Posts: 467
    Forum Member
    It says she THINKS she's pregnant, so i guess she's doesn't turn out to be pregnant? Otherwise both Tosh and Linda would be pregnant with Dean's baby.

So sad for Linda though :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    issy17 wrote: »
    It says she THINKS she's pregnant, so i guess she's doesn't turn out to be pregnant? Otherwise both Tosh and Linda would be pregnant with Dean's baby.

So sad for Linda though :(

Hoping this is what happens, there are enough sibling-cousins between the Slaters/Moons and the Mitchells/Brannings. I don't think DTC would want to 'taint' a couple he created like that.

Unless she is pregnant and eventually goes through the trauma of an abortion for fear that it's Dean's.
  • Options
    GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    Part of me wants her to be pregnant for the story's sake, but then we would be lumbered with an actual baby at the end if it.
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The wording makes me think that she will find out that she's not. Kellie will be brilliant though.
  • Options
    MrJamesMrJames Posts: 8,127
    Forum Member
    As suspected.
  • Options
    puppetangelpuppetangel Posts: 2,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why wouldnt she take the morning after pill after being raped?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She probably will, it doesn't always work. Roxy took the morning after pill after she slept with Jack but she still had Amy.
  • Options
    Kazz_xKazz_x Posts: 844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jack and his magic sperm
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    Kim_x wrote: »
    Hope Kat's recovered a bit by then, Linda could really use some support from her.

Why would she turn to Kat :confused: Are they friends at all.

This sounds a fantastic story line. Am intrigued to see how it plays out and the aftermath.
  • Options
    FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
    Forum Member
    issy17 wrote: »

and Lauren ;) Remember they did the dirty? You never know ;)
  • Options
    _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Because after you've been through a traumatic experience, practicalities aren't always on your mind.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    Linda looks gormless in that promo picture.
  • Options
    kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,257
    Forum Member

She might be in such a state of shock that it just doesn't occur to her. Or she takes it too late for it to be effective.
  • Options
    zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why would she turn to Kat :confused: Are they friends at all.

This sounds a fantastic story line. Am intrigued to see how it plays out and the aftermath.

Because kat expeirenced the same thing and she might twig on to what happened
  • Options
    Ell_RenEll_Ren Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    Oh gawd, I hope not.
  • Options
    radcliffe95radcliffe95 Posts: 4,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please not another bloody kid.
  • Options
    mossy2103mossy2103 Posts: 84,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kim_x wrote: »
    She probably will, it doesn't always work. Roxy took the morning after pill after she slept with Jack but she still had Amy.

Yes but we all know that Jack's sperm was devastatingly superhuman. He could make a woman pregnant from 30 paces just by looking at her. :D
  • Options
    lordo350lordo350 Posts: 3,636
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Woah. Calm down DTC. We don't need another baby here. This has all the hallmarks of a truly brilliant storyline. Why shove a baby into the mix? It goes from exciting... to rather predictable.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well that's about as surprising as finding a yorkshire pudding with your roast beef...
  • Options
    StubeStube Posts: 16,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is what I've predicted from the start.

She'll become pregnant, Mick finds out about it and believes she's cheated on him, then there's lots of drama before the reveal.
  • Options
    0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well that's about as surprising as finding a yorkshire pudding with your roast beef...

:D

I'd rather they didn't go down this road.
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMG not only is the rape storyline bad but for her to get pregnant as well that is just wrong. Dean has to pay for what he does to Linda
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 389
    Forum Member
    I highly doubt that Linda will be pregnant. This would probably add to the previous aspect of Linda wanting another baby. She'll think she's pregnant, have conflicted feelings about it, but eventually turns out she isn't.
  • Options
    kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,257
    Forum Member

I have to agree. I think it would be easier to list the rapes in Soaps over the years that haven't caused a pregnancy (or at least a scare) than those that have.