Am I the only person who doesn't 'have' Twitter/Facebook'?

124»

Comments

• Baboo YaguBaboo Yagu Posts: 5,803
    Forum Member
    Twitter I use, Facebook I abuse.
  • SchnuffiSchnuffi Posts: 483
    Forum Member
    I don´t have , can´t see the point.
  • RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    And yet you have a twitter account linked to your profile :confused:
    LOL - what's all that about? :p:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OP, you are not the only one. :)
  • jimbojonesjimbojones Posts: 4,525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont have either....
  • ViridianaViridiana Posts: 8,017
    Forum Member
    This.

If you find Facebook and Twitter tedious and boring and a pain then maybe that says something about the people you choose to link with on there. And if you don't have it at all then how can you comment on it. Not like you can lurk on either of them without registering. So they both reflect your own input.

Maybe some of those do not need updates of our friends lives every five minutes, and frankly i do not think they need to hear my thoughts while i'm on the bus. I like my friends and family but i can live without seeing their complete photo albums. If i want some news i meet them or give them a call.
    No life is that interesting, that's what irritates most about Facebook and Twitter, everyone is under the illusion they are fascinating.
  • morskimorski Posts: 124
    Forum Member
    Don't have Facebook, never seen the point of it really, anyone that I need to speak to I just find it easier to send them a text or pick up the phone.
    I do have Twitter though and I actually quite like it, don't really post on it much myself, but I follow a lot of the news organisations on it, and I find it useful to quickly look at the days news headlines in one place.