Options

PINNED:Series 7 Episode 5: The Angels Take Manhattan-29/09/12 19.20 BBC1

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Posts: 1,618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've closed the poll and reset the votes (those who had voted will be unable to vote again). We'll open the poll again once the episode has aired. Enjoy the show!
  • Options
    Zero gravitasZero gravitas Posts: 12,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It always amazes me how it's all kept secret for so long.
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've closed the poll and reset the votes (those who had voted will be unable to vote again). We'll open the poll again once the episode has aired. Enjoy the show!

Thanks for that! :)
  • Options
    king yrcanosking yrcanos Posts: 2,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hurray that this thread has been pinned.
  • Options
    owlycherriesowlycherries Posts: 2,384
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm just so excited for tonight! I can't sit still :p
  • Options
    darrenh2011darrenh2011 Posts: 2,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2 hours to go :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will the Ponds die? AlthoughI would want them to, I doubt Steven Moffatt will kill them because in Hungry Earth, the ponds are waving at themselves, but will they die then that gap be tied? We'll see.
  • Options
    nebogipfelnebogipfel Posts: 8,375
    Forum Member
    Will the Ponds die? AlthoughI would want them to, I doubt Steven Moffatt will kill them because in Hungry Earth, the ponds are waving at themselves, but will they die then that gap be tied? We'll see.

Don't forget, though, that by the time of Dinosaurs on a space ship they had been a couple long enough to have already done that. Last week Amy confirmed they had been combining a normal life with Doctor life for about ten years.

I don't think there's anything about the waving at themselves thing that stands in the way of tonight's story.
  • Options
    spookyLXspookyLX Posts: 11,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not sure I like the big gap between episodes I mean xmas is yonks away :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's the problem with split series.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 400
    Forum Member
    I'm not a fan of the split in the series, but I am so excited for tonight. :)
  • Options
    Mystical123Mystical123 Posts: 15,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the split will work for me this year - it'll allow me to get over the Ponds leaving and be ready to take a fresh look at the show when Jenna starts properly :)

I've got my box of tissues for tonight though, and I'm increasingly wondering if Moffat really would dare to kill the Ponds off! They'll either both die or both live, I think, anything else would just be too cruel...I could just about cope with both of them dying if they're together.
  • Options
    owlycherriesowlycherries Posts: 2,384
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Less than an hour!!!

I honestly don't know whether I think they'll survive. Just have to wait and see.
    Maybe
    Amy and Rory will be sent back in time?:eek:

I don't know. I can't wait. My goooodness I just can't wait.:o:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CANT WAIT!!!

have THESE tissues at the ready

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/66509_481865458513029_1388744212_n.jpg

I just have this feeling....aaah!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nearly half an hour then it's gonna hit our screens :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,546
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That is a little bit unfair, some people may have been lying but I have now seen this episode twice and I am surely entitled to vote!?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That is a little bit unfair, some people may have been lying but I have now seen this episode twice and I am surely entitled to vote!?

Can you not wait an hour until the rest of us have seen it? It won't affect the result of the poll :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can you not wait an hour until the rest of us have seen it? It won't affect the result of the poll :rolleyes:

I wasn't talking about that bit. Please re read and keep up and then keep your rolled eyes to yourself.

(those who had voted will be unable to vote again)
  • Options
    Benjamin SiskoBenjamin Sisko Posts: 1,921
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    10 minutes. I'm already getting the sentimental feels.
  • Options
    CD93CD93 Posts: 13,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    See you on the other side.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wasn't talking about that bit. Please re read and keep up and then keep your rolled eyes to yourself.

(those who had voted will be unable to vote again)

My apologies, I didn't see that bit of the post. One vote won't affect the result though, though I can understand why you're annoyed.

I do think it's fair to keep the poll until after the episode airs though, it should never have been open in the first place.

Right, I'm off. Let's see if TATM is even more sad than listening to the Ryder Cup commentary.... :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My apologies, I didn't see that bit of the post. One vote won't affect the result though, though I can understand why you're annoyed.

I do think it's fair to keep the poll until after the episode airs though, it should never have been open in the first place.

Yeah, you are right, it shouldn't.

Ah well. Arguing with DS rules never gets anyone anywhere, so I best shut up and not have an opinion or a ban will surely follow.
  • Options
    nebogipfelnebogipfel Posts: 8,375
    Forum Member

I think perhaps they may have voted before today. And has now blown their chance of a vote in the reset poll. I probably wouldn't have voted early if it were me - bound to have been taken either as a wind up or showing off. I expect they were asked to keep things to themselves for a few days.
  • Options
    Zero gravitasZero gravitas Posts: 12,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bye!:D
  • Options
    wuffleswuffles Posts: 45,776
    Forum Member
    I feel sick with excitement.:D