Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45
    Forum Member
  • Options
    kezokezo Posts: 11,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    5 days left On Demand 5, yet surprised where is the PART 2?? or is that the final nail in the coffin? I wonder if Archer is getting good ratings from OnDemand 5 and are basically delaying it as they know how they are for the treatment of it? But then again I doubt it and I could be wrong
  • Options
    catsittercatsitter Posts: 4,243
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Part 2 is on 5USA at 2:30 a.m. 17/18 Dec.
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't wait for season 5 in January
    I wonder who Lana's baby daddy is. I don't recall Lana sleeping with Archer at all in season 4
  • Options
    alternatealternate Posts: 8,110
    Forum Member
    The only positive I can say is that - changing times and skipping weeks - sky series link has recorded all the eps for me. Except at the start when they switched channels suddenly.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    catsitter wrote: »
    Part 2 is on 5USA at 2:30 a.m. 17/18 Dec.

(not at you) but is that a joke? Wow Channel 5 have set out what they accomplished and thats basically kill a whole season of Archer and I can not see it back on Channel 5 in new year. Congrats Channel 5! Keep producing quality reality sh.t, that no one really couldn't give a toss about - I think this will be me not tuning into Channel 5 much longer (NCIS is the only thing but rather watch it on FOX they seem to keep the full run in place)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    alternate wrote: »
    The only positive I can say is that - changing times and skipping weeks - sky series link has recorded all the eps for me. Except at the start when they switched channels suddenly.

The downside on my side is Demand5 only keeps so many episodes and then they are off beyond pointless to me
  • Options
    montyburns56montyburns56 Posts: 2,011
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just giving a heads up that they are repeating series 4 on Five USA from Tuesday 19th August at 02:00. ISIS for the win! (can we still say that?)
  • Options
    plateletplatelet Posts: 26,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ISIS for the win! (can we still say that?)

It's okay, Islamic State have changed their name because they were scared of pissing off Archer
  • Options
    Ian CleverlyIan Cleverly Posts: 10,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    slight bump, but I see Comedy Central will now be showing Archer, with Series 3 beginning Christmas week-ish.
    Digiguide wrote:
    ANIMATION: Archer
    On: Comedy Central Extra
    Date: Tuesday 16th December 2014 (starting in 10 days)
    Time: 01:20 to 01:50 (30 minutes long)

Heart of Archness (Part 1 of 3). Series 3, episode 1.
    Malory hires an adventurer named Rip Riley to find Archer, who has been missing since Katya Kasanova sacrificed herself to save Archer on their wedding day.
    (Widescreen)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Keywords: Animation, Animated, Widescreen
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Excerpt taken from DigiGuide - the world's best TV guide available from http://www.getdigiguide.tv/?p=1&r=62662

Copyright (c) GipsyMedia Limited.
  • Options
    popeye13popeye13 Posts: 8,573
    Forum Member
    I know they got US pre-midnight rights for CC but glad its also going to be on CC UK!
    Shame its the Extra channel though, no HD :/
  • Options
    Steve AWOLSteve AWOL Posts: 1,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    slight bump, but I see Comedy Central will now be showing Archer, with Series 3 beginning Christmas week-ish.

I set up a TiVo wishlist for Archer months ago and finally have an episode to watch!

Bit annoying that Comedy Central decided to skip seasons 1 and 2 though, as they aren't available on LoveFilm / Amazon Prime so I'm jumping in midway through the series.
  • Options
    JackKlugmanJackKlugman Posts: 5,362
    Forum Member
    Steve AWOL wrote: »
    I set up a TiVo wishlist for Archer months ago and finally have an episode to watch!

Bit annoying that Comedy Central decided to skip seasons 1 and 2 though, as they aren't available on LoveFilm / Amazon Prime so I'm jumping in midway through the series.

They are all on Netflix though
  • Options
    Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    are 5USA ever gonna show season 5 ?

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,488
    Forum Member
    are 5USA ever gonna show season 5 ?

No.

From C5's Programme FAQs:
    Will you be screening any further series of Archer?

We have no current plans to acquire the rights to any further series of Archer.