Options

Why I am voting Steve

If Steve doesn't win immunity he will be out as he is in the back ground and people will forget he exists.

That the problem with a vote to save rather than evict.

Someone nice like Steve may go rather than Annabel who has been a right c*w to Amy and is making her look so bad.

Annabel would go with a vote to evict - but not so sure she will go tonight as its a save me

Comments

• Options
    CosyaCosya Posts: 4,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TTTango wrote: »
    If Steve doesn't win immunity he will be out as he is in the back ground and people will forget he exists.

That the problem with a vote to save rather than evict.

Someone nice like Steve may go rather than Annabel who has been a right c*w to Amy and is making her look so bad.

Annabel would go with a vote to evict - but not so sure she will go tonight as its a save me

exactly good riddance
  • Options
    dendadenda Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Steve is witty and funny and wise.

But we don't get to see much of him on the main show.:mad:
  • Options
    TTTangoTTTango Posts: 7,619
    Forum Member
    Although my fav is Kian - he is in no danger tonight so doesn't need it. I will keep my vote for him until next weekend when he is up against Joey in the final. ;)

Steve is my second fav and I want to see more of him - ITV haven't show his funny side - actually they haven't shown any side:(
  • Options
    FerrariF40FerrariF40 Posts: 417
    Forum Member
    Steve is an absolute legend - witness this little exchange on last night's show:

*Annabel is outside the dunny having a crisis of confidence*
    Steve (from inside the bog): Just so you know, I don't feel like I can counsel you while I'm having a sh*t ...

It was the oddity of the situation and the deadpan way he delivered the line - the missus and I were still sniggering about it five minutes later :D
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FerrariF40 wrote: »
    Steve is an absolute legend - witness this little exchange on last night's show:

Steve (from inside the bog): Just so you know, I don't feel like I can counsel you while I'm having a sh*t ...

It was the oddity of the situation and the deadpan way he delivered the line - the missus and I were still sniggering about it five minutes later :D

Yes, I found that really dead pan and very quick witted. Certainly gave me a chuckle or two.

:)
  • Options
    chickseechicksee Posts: 1,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That cracked me up as well, unexpected humour.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FerrariF40 wrote: »

That was the only time I laughed last night.
    I don't vote so I've no cause to complain about who stays and who goes but I'd love it if the viewers that do vote stuck two fingers up to the production team's manipulating and voted for someone like Steve, who's hardly been featured - I can just imagine the shocked faces if he made it to the final
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    I'd love Steve to be in the final, along with Rebecca, Kian and David. He was funny in the mini task yesterday.
  • Options
    JVSJVS Posts: 12,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like watching Steve struggling as he tries to appear interesting.

Nice? I would put him mid-table in the range of bitchiness in there.
  • Options
    Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sadly he hasn't changed the perceptions people had of him. Well it is hard to compete against some of the lot we have in this series.
  • Options
    chickseechicksee Posts: 1,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When was he bitchy? Must have missed that bit.
  • Options
    FerrariF40FerrariF40 Posts: 417
    Forum Member
    JVS wrote: »
    I like watching Steve struggling as he tries to appear interesting.

Nice? I would put him mid-table in the range of bitchiness in there.
    Sun Tzu. wrote: »
    Sadly he hasn't changed the perceptions people had of him. Well it is hard to compete against some of the lot we have in this series.

Gonna have to disagree with you both there I'm afraid - I don't recall Steve doing much in the way of bitching, when he actually has managed to get himself on-screen ... a lot of p***-taking, yes, but not bitching. Bitching has been the stock-in-trade of the likes of Lucy and Matthew.

Although God knows, it's difficult for anybody else to get a look-in on what has basically become the Joey and Amy Show. All of which, sadly, goes to prove how we (or some of us at least) worship mediocrity in this country - one of them is basically thick as sh*t and famous for being famous and the other, despite earlier appearances to the contrary, is just your typical simpering clothes-horse.

Ideally I'd like Steve to win, but failing that David Emmanuel or Kian Egan - basically anybody but the two morons mentioned in the previous paragraph ...