1144145146147148150»

Comments

• Options
    Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lisa.B wrote: »
    Those are some very fierce looking eyebrows on Perrie! :eek:

Is she the one that screams in all of their songs?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    elena wrote: »
    Well, thanks to everyone who posted on this thread, kept me entertained for what turned out to be a rather dull show (Mrs O Meltdown excepted). See you all next year.. Maybe anyway (might depend on whether I can stand the new judging panel enough!!)

Thanks! And I hope they don't pick another Tulisa-type character for the judging panel next year. The last thing I want to see is Rita Ora sitting there. :cry:

The judging panel has actually been one of the highlights this series. They all got on, to an extent, but it was clear by tonight that pretty much all of them have had enough now.
  • Options
    Lisa.BLisa.B Posts: 57,275
    Forum Member
    Zack06 wrote: »

Lol yeah the blonde one.
  • Options
    DixDix Posts: 79,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's it Zack, thanks for Thread. and Merry Christmas, and see you in the New Year..leaving you some Christmas cake and a box of chocs of your choice. :D

Was good to be part of something, and leaving it is like last day at school, when everything is done and dusted, and you're kicked out.

xxx.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dix wrote: »
    That's it Zack, thanks for Thread. and Merry Christmas, and see you in the New Year..leaving you some Christmas cake and a box of chocs of your choice. :D

Was good to be part of something, and leaving it is like last day at school, when everything is done and dusted, and you're kicked out.

xxx.

Aww thanks Dix it's no problem, enjoy the festive period and the new year where it starts all over again. :kitty:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,505
    Forum Member
    Every judge picked Sam? YEAH RIGHT!! :D

I picked Sam and people mostly just laughed at me.

Even at week 3 of lives, this was the only response i got in the main thread...

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=69421327&postcount=1395

:p
  • Options
    MandarkMandark Posts: 47,964
    Forum Member
    Froggie72 wrote: »
    There have been more successes among the "losers" than among the winners. Olly, JLS, One Direction, G4, Diana Vickers, even Ray Quinn, Jedward, and Rylan if you think profile rather than singing!! Union J are not doing too badly either!

Edit: Forgot Rebecca "I hope I hope I hope" Ferguson!
    Cher Lloyd too. 'Girl with attitude' role model for American teens!
  • Options
    MandarkMandark Posts: 47,964
    Forum Member
    Thanks! And I hope they don't pick another Tulisa-type character for the judging panel next year. The last thing I want to see is Rita Ora sitting there. :cry:

The judging panel has actually been one of the highlights this series. They all got on, to an extent, but it was clear by tonight that pretty much all of them have had enough now.
    Rita Ora should be sitting on my lap!! Naughty, naughty girl!! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mandark wrote: »
    Rita Ora should be sitting on my lap!! Naughty, naughty girl!! :D

Suit yourself, careful you don't catch something though. I'll take Nicole then. :D
  • Options
    avon942avon942 Posts: 18,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She doesn't scream.:)
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    2shy2007 wrote: »
    He was doing a massive geg? is that Scottish for a poo?

When Caroline asked him on The Xtra Factor what he'd do now, he said something like the first thing he'd do would be go home for "a massive power nap". Of course, with his accent, he said "poo-er" and Caroline said she misheard him, as did I, and thought he wanted to do a massive poo!
  • Options
    earldbestearldbest Posts: 3,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watched the group song again and Hannah's styling was the best from her in the whole series.
  • Options
    BryanandLucBryanandLuc Posts: 1,056
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Best judging panel would be Simon, Louis, Sharon, and Cheryl
  • Options
    sstephanie40sstephanie40 Posts: 672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    See you next season. I'm out too. But I intend to have a good Christmas. I bet week one on Sam, and now have a nice bonus courtesy of BetFair! See you in the sales!

Cheers!