Options

Your Hopes For Tonight .....

2»

Comments

• Options
    CallousCallous Posts: 11,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I honestly don't believe that there will be a genuine eviction tonight.

I can't see how you can have yesterdays highlights, nominations, an eviction, an eviction interview and 3 housemates in a 1 hr show (43 minutes minus the ads).

I'm pretty sure now that the evictee will just go straight to join the other 3 new housemates as part of their team.

On one hand I really think the housemates choosing who goes is completely wrong and goes against everything that BBUK has stood for....

..on the flipside an actual eviction is far, far less predictable that the usual "evictee goes to secret room" shit.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Callous wrote: »
    I honestly don't believe that there will be a genuine eviction tonight.

I can't see how you can have yesterdays highlights, nominations, an eviction, an eviction interview and 3 housemates in a 1 hr show (43 minutes minus the ads).

I'm pretty sure now that the evictee will just go straight to join the other 3 new housemates as part of their team.
    *38 minutes minus the "preeeeeeeeviously" and "comingggggg up" shenanigans :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67
    Forum Member
    I'd like this. Without the pterodactyl :D

I'd just quite like the Pterodactyl
  • Options
    DevonDevon Posts: 4,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My hopes .... Just make it BIG .... It's gotta be BIG :D
  • Options
    keeping_it_realkeeping_it_real Posts: 3,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But who will eat them all? :(:D

:D:D:D

Steven, of course. With his mouth open :(
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Devon wrote: »
    My hopes .... Just make it BIG .... It's gotta be BIG :D

I don't doubt it will be BIG ..... but just add anti-climax to the end of that ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Steven, of course. With his mouth open :(

:o I've come over all queasy :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 130
    Forum Member
    I hope the person that is evicted is told before they leave the house that they will not be leaving on their own because the two people he/she voted to be evicted will be leaving with him/her.

3 out, 3 in.
  • Options
    StrawberryLacesStrawberryLaces Posts: 585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JesuLeChop wrote: »
    I looked at his Facebook, he checked into his local pub last night so might be sleeping off a hangover.

I've left a voicemail :cool:

Godzilla with a hangover? Now that would be Armageddon!! *gets a bit more excited about tonight*.
  • Options
    hownwbrowncowhownwbrowncow Posts: 6,188
    Forum Member
    I hope/think that the housemate with the most noms is 'evicted', but isn't actually evicted and goes into a secret house with the new HMs. I don't believe someone would be properly evicted without public say.
  • Options
    treetreetreetree Posts: 1,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i just hope Chris doesnt go :cry:

Chris for the win :D
  • Options
    gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    BB extra has said.

A globe trotting stripper

A X Factor reject

Sikh male

In a bolt hole
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd just quite like the Pterodactyl
    yesssssssssssssssssssss :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Godzilla with a hangover? Now that would be Armageddon!! *gets a bit more excited about tonight*.
    :D:D:D haha
  • Options
    EnidanEnidan Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My hopes are thatt somehow there is a major flaw in the plan and both Helen and Ash go, massive crowd, massive boos.
  • Options
    StrawberryLacesStrawberryLaces Posts: 585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Enidan wrote: »
    My hopes are thatt somehow there is a major flaw in the plan and both Helen and Ash go, massive crowd, massive boos.

Be prepared to have your hopes dashed like waves against a cliff (Dover not Richard)
  • Options
    An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    I have very little hope for tonight. I make it a policy to keep my expectations for BB twists to be very low indeed. That way I am never disappointed and occasionally am pleasantly surprised. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have very little hope for tonight. I make it a policy to keep my expectations for BB twists to be very low indeed. That way I am never disappointed and occasionally am pleasantly surprised. :)

That sounds like the best idea yet (though am still hoping Jesu will track down Godzilla in time!)
    I'm expecting a complete and utter disaster - in the way only BB can balls it all up. So anything else is gonna be a bonus ;-)