Has Ulrika popped yet?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 83
Forum Member
Just wondered if she'd had her baby?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If she has already, expect another from another partner within the next three years:

Will it be known as five-doors, and be shown across 18 pages of Hello magazine ?
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I bet this latest husband is counting down the days until he's out on his ear.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    I bet this latest husband is counting down the days until he's out on his ear.

Probably within the next couple of months - silly sod.
  • Ja'mie KingJa'mie King Posts: 8,445
    Forum Member
    loussie2 wrote: »
    Just wondered if she'd had her baby?

Who knows?

I heard she's met her next husband and is preparing for her next pregnancy :D
  • linnyloulinnylou Posts: 18,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No doubt we'll be reading all about her wonderful news very soon, and I'm sure she won't hold back on bleating about the ins and outs of motherhood/being wifey in her newspaper column ( sorry not sure if she still has one as I no longer read the NOTW )

Her and hubby # 3 or 4 is it, I've lost count will have a feature in OK/Hello, and then that will be the end of that marriage within months.

She's not any better than any of the mum's in our local neighbourhoods that have produced kids with various fathers - she just happens to have been on TV a few times (too many).
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^Heh.

Yep, I give it 2 years max, before latest sperm carrier is thrown out and she moves onto the next hapless sap. Mind you, she must be nearing a time when it won't be so easy to conceive naturally - which will help seeing as she doesn't seem to believe in contraception.:rolleyes:
  • pricesoutpricesout Posts: 3,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Novaman wrote: »
    Probably within the next couple of months - silly sod.

She certainly attracts men - she has had many suitors
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My mate used to fancy her, but hated her after she claimed she was raped in her autobiography and from then the downward spiral of John leslie's career, I on the other hand don't really like her anyway, she was a weathergirl who was seen to be flirting with John Leslie on the Big Breakfast, it doesn't match what her book says and I know, before anyone says it.. Leslie was caught doing drugs too, but think on this. If Leslie hadn't have been sacked from This Morning and appeared in court, Abi Titmuss would still be non-famous
  • yorkieUKyorkieUK Posts: 2,159
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I cannot imagine too much dilation will be required with the labour. With all the use that ole fanny of her has had over the years it must be like a hippo yawning.
  • weedledeedleweedledeedle Posts: 8,669
    Forum Member
    yorkieUK wrote: »
    I cannot imagine too much dilation will be required with the labour. With all the use that ole fanny of her has had over the years it must be like a hippo yawning.

:eek:
    :D

element of truth there though :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Four children... four different fathers? Or is it three?

Ahem! Aevin coughs (classy)!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aevin_Fox wrote: »
    Four children... four different fathers? Or is it three?

Ahem! Aevin coughs (classy)!

This will be her fourth child by another father, each child has a different father, you are correct.

Someone mentioned her newspaper column, I used to read it, she was always gushing about that Lance (her ex) in every story, she dropped him in it and then after the split, she was still at it, except in a bitter way, then she found that new bloke and started gushing about him. I don't know why the nation stopped liking her, when she was on Shooting Stars, everyone loved her, but looking back now, when the show had young pretty celebs on it, she would make snipes at them or look funny at them, I don't think she's a very nice person underneath it all, that's why her relationships always end so quickly and that Mr. Right show she did, getting paid to set these girls up, but secretly having the eye on Mr. Right herself...

You know what? I think that's when everyone started to turn their back on her, after she got off with Lance.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She comes across as being very insecure and feels threatened by people - i.e. other women - who are younger and/or more attractive than her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There was a fracas between her and Cheryl Cole, Jonsson branded her an "arrogant bully" who sets an "abysmal example to young women".

She also slammed Tess Daly, Jonsson said Tess was “a good example of the young crowd of pretty useless presenters who are rubbish”.

I'm sure there are plenty more pretty ladies she has had a go at.
  • linnyloulinnylou Posts: 18,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

LMAO :D:D:D Couldn't have put it more eloquently myself!
    And lets not forget that those spaniels ears will be sagging that bit more further down South.
    scone wrote: »
    This will be her fourth child by another father, each child has a different father, you are correct.

Someone mentioned her newspaper column, I used to read it, she was always gushing about that Lance (her ex) in every story, she dropped him in it and then after the split, she was still at it, except in a bitter way, then she found that new bloke and started gushing about him. I don't know why the nation stopped liking her, when she was on Shooting Stars, everyone loved her, but looking back now, when the show had young pretty celebs on it, she would make snipes at them or look funny at them, I don't think she's a very nice person underneath it all, that's why her relationships always end so quickly and that Mr. Right show she did, getting paid to set these girls up, but secretly having the eye on Mr. Right herself...

You know what? I think that's when everyone started to turn their back on her, after she got off with Lance.

I detested reading her news column as she constantly yawned on about her 'wonderful family' blah blah blah but at the same time I couldn't help but read it because it was such car-crash stuff.
    She always slagged off other women, particularly Nancy Del Ollio, after the SGE saga, but always made herself out to be an angel in the whole sordid affair.
    She never reagarded herself as anything other but a virtuous, loving mummy, and tried to compare herself amongst other'normal mums, pretending that she was doing ordinary mum things so she could gain favour and in the vain hope that people would like her and think 'oh poor Ulrika, she's just like us' - which of course is cr*p IMO.

I never liked her on Shooting Stars, she was always trying too hard to be funny, constantly flirted with all the guys and showed her contempt of the female panellists.

The woman is a complete trollop and she'll never change.
    She is the female version of Darren Day - in that, what the hell do these blokes see in her, have they not read her track record with men, and not in the slightest bit concerned that her kids have different fathers, and that they too, might just end up on the Ulrika Slag Pile?? :eek:

Hrrrummppphhh :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 302
    Forum Member
    The nickname the press have given her makes me chuckle : 4by4
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D:sleep::D

She'll probably be making plans for baby no.5 if the current bloke sees the light and goes AWOL.
  • Soulmate9Soulmate9 Posts: 7,407
    Forum Member
    scone wrote: »

I've never liked her... she's always come across as a self-obsessed moron, full of her own self-importance and bitching about everyone else, despite her doing exactly the same things. She's a hypocrite.
    Sloopy wrote: »
    She comes across as being very insecure and feels threatened by people - i.e. other women - who are younger and/or more attractive than her.[/QUOTE]

That's most of them then! :D