• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,367
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You know full well.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,142
    Forum Member
    i still want to know how a penniless scruffy smelly hobo who had one hit and was on the verge of bankruptcy manage to restore his mega fortune?

better still how much exactly did he make out of the live aids stuff ? something still does not sit right with me regarding him doing it all for charidee, stupid silly smelly dirty hypocrite,:mad:

As Russell Brand said, "its no wonder he's an expert on famine, he's been dining out on 'I don't like Mondays' for 30 years!!":D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Devilot wrote: »
    As Russell Brand said, "its no wonder he's an expert on famine, he's been dining out on 'I don't like Mondays' for 30 years!!":D

Best comeback to being called a c**t ever.

:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,418
    Forum Member
    Stewing wrote: »
    You know the joke about the Make Poverty History advert with Bono and Co.?

I don't, please tell!

Brilliant! :D
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dd68 wrote: »
    who is Bob Geldrof?

His long-lost twin brother??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That's probably the most amusing (not to mention accurate) thing Brand has ever said. :D
  • Options
    Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How does he actually make a living?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^ Being a preaching, hypocritical pillock.

Jetting across the world giving sermons about how terrible world poverty is, whilst doubtless commanding hundreds of thousands in appearance fees.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People forget that before Live Aid Bob had no career, the Boomtown Rats only had a few hits and were finished, he was living with Paula and she was the only breadwinner in the family..after Live Aid he never looked back and became a millionaire, but not from selling albums, strange that.
    I don't think he took any money while doing all the Live Aid stuff, but afterwards he made a lot of money..makes you wonder who he did it all for.