Options

Cheap HD Ready Plasma's?

Does anyone know the best place to get any cheap HD Ready 42" Plasma screens?

Missed out on a bargain the other day, the local Tesco's were knocking out the new JVC for only £800! Thought it was too good to be true so went home and checked it out, cheapest i could find it anywhere else was £1800 - rushed back and they where all gone and mysteriously the price tag has been removed. Found out later from a friend that works there that they where incorrectly price and they sold several of them - so some people in my area have grabbed themsleves an amazing deal!

But, i've made that consious decision to buy one now - but £1800 plus about £200 for a decent stand is just that little bit too expensive at the moment - I was thinking more around the £1500 mark and the only 42" HD ready at this price is a Hitachi but when you look at it compared to all the others the picture is just not as good.

Or perhaps im living in a dream?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the Hitachi is the cheapest quite good one ive seen, in Currys its £1699, bet its cheaper elsewhere.

Keep your eye out for clearence ones, i got my Philips for £897, down from £2000
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 341
    Forum Member
    the Hitachi is the cheapest quite good one ive seen, in Currys its £1699, bet its cheaper elsewhere.

Keep your eye out for clearence ones, i got my Philips for £897, down from £2000

timmillwood is right to suggest this.

I got a 60" LG, not HD though, for £3,500 from Richer Sounds. The newer models are HD but its swings & round abouts & I am not complaining :D