Ashleigh and Pudsey - Britain's Got Talent

merlinsmummerlinsmum Posts: 3,991
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Just wanted to congratulate this pair and say I'm glad people voted for them. What a bond they have :) and such a high level of training to perform different routines every time. Well done to them both.:D

Just wish someone would tell my two GSDs that they are supposed to be highly trainable too, lol!:D

Comments

• mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,989
    Forum Member
    I adore them. The bond is beautiful. :)
  • vaarthartvainvaarthartvain Posts: 607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I voted for them brought tears to my eyes when they won truly a loving bond .
  • flakecakeflakecake Posts: 1,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amazing pair and so glad to see them win :)
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pure good old fashioned variety fun, what was nice is that the dog was enjoying it , it wasn't forced and painful to watch it was genuine good fun you could feel the bond.

I am glad she won not just because no doubt the singers in the final will all go on to long careers and earn good money, but in all honesty this act is limited in how far it can go and the money will set her up for a very good start to her adult life.
  • turquoiseblueturquoiseblue Posts: 2,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brilliant result, I love that dog soooo much.
  • snowy ghostsnowy ghost Posts: 40,083
    Forum Member
    fab pair
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    what a fab dog, I voted and was so happy when he won . As for Ashleigh I am so pleased for her and she seems are very intelligent and sensible girl . You just know that she would never squander the money and will set herself up for the future .
    Best of luck to them for the future , worthy winners !!
    Go Pudsey, Go !!
  • AbsolutelyAbsolutely Posts: 1,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I also was very pleased they won. Amazing how she trained her dog, wish mine could do 10 % of it, lol
    She said she wanted to open a training school for dogs for film and TV with the money. So she will be training dogs as her job, good on her.
  • CBFreakCBFreak Posts: 28,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She really needs to get Pudsy neutered.
  • merlinsmummerlinsmum Posts: 3,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CBFreak wrote: »

I was surprised he is still intact. being a cross I think I assumed he may have been a rescue dog, and I know rescue centres usually insist on them being done.
  • MarellaKMarellaK Posts: 5,783
    Forum Member
    merlinsmum wrote: »
    I was surprised he is still intact. being a cross I think I assumed he may have been a rescue dog, and I know rescue centres usually insist on them being done.
    It was well publicised that Ashleigh's family owned several dogs, including Pudsey's mum. When she had a litter of pups one was kept back to give to Ashleigh for her birthday. Ashleigh's mum is a dog trainer and initially got Ashleigh involved with the training of Pudesy's mum. Pudsey has fathered several pups of his own and I believe the family has kept at least one of them (Crumpet). The family own about 4 dogs now, a cat and several other pets. They obviously love and care for animals.
  • merlinsmummerlinsmum Posts: 3,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MarellaK wrote: »
    It was well publicised that Ashleigh's family owned several dogs, including Pudsey's mum. When she had a litter of pups one was kept back to give to Ashleigh for her birthday. Ashleigh's mum is a dog trainer and initially got Ashleigh involved with the training of Pudesy's mum. Pudsey has fathered several pups of his own and I believe the family has kept at least one of them (Crumpet). The family own about 4 dogs now, a cat and several other pets. They obviously love and care for animals.

Well that's the first I knew of all that. I only saw the performances on the BGT show. Don't buy newspapers or magazines. It does look as though Ashleigh has come from a background very involved with training. It's nice to see hard work pays off.:)
  • grassmarketgrassmarket Posts: 33,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CBFreak wrote: »

You don't think there's going to be a market for his pups?