Harris_07Harris_07 Posts: 27,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyway...

Lets discuss WWE...
  • Options
    Nik01Nik01 Posts: 9,947
    Forum Member
    guys give it up, its not worth it, they know how we all feel, if anyone form DS bothers to read this

se you all later maybe i cant be bothered anymore

oh and pulling up the threads would be nice so we can all see what we have supposedly done wrong
  • Options
    Georged123Georged123 Posts: 5,764
    Forum Member
    The thread is certainly not cliquey. For example when someone new has posted, some today, there has been a regular poster say hi, welcome etc. Harris did it today from what I remember.
  • Options
    daclickdaclick Posts: 3,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I swear i saw mvp on that plance incident on sky news the other night.......

and...

I thought jeffs incident was done quite well, although he rolled round a little too much and who was that who ran out jimmy wang yang??
    I think no one really responded to jeff quick enough however and jr or tazz should have ran up there as commentators usually leave when someone gets injured.
  • Options
    Harris_07Harris_07 Posts: 27,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nik01 wrote: »
    guys give it up, its not worth it, they know who we all feel, if anyone form DS bothers to read this

se you all later maybe i cant be bothered anymore

oh and pulling up the threads would be nice so we can all see what we have supposedly done wrong

Who do you feel :D?
  • Options
    Nik01Nik01 Posts: 9,947
    Forum Member
    lol harris you know what i mean

night guys
  • Options
    Georged123Georged123 Posts: 5,764
    Forum Member
    daclick wrote: »
    I swear i saw mvp on that plance incident on sky news the other night.......

and...

I thought jeffs incident was done quite well, although he rolled round a little too much and who was that who ran out jimmy wang yang??
    I think no one really responded to jeff quick enough however and jr or tazz should have ran up there as commentators usually leave when someone gets injured.

It was done well in my book with Jeff's real life mates like wang yang, helms and r-truth running out plus vickie appearing and looking worried.
This discussion has been closed.