Ronan:My Marriage Is Good

TabbythecatTabbythecat Posts: 33,953
Forum Member
✭✭✭
So despite his much publicised affair the Boyzone frontman says all is rosy in his garden, cant work out why rich people like him have to play the field!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 270
    Forum Member
    So despite his much publicised affair the Boyzone frontman says all is rosy in his garden, cant work out why rich people like him have to play the field!

It seems to be him saying that "everything is back on track" - I won't believe it until his wife says it...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Because it's easy. They don't have to wine and dine a lady, there's always some female who's prepared to jump into bed with them ( or in the toilet, seems common). It's their meal ticket, if they don't get the man they do a kiss and tell, 'he told me he loved me', 'he said he would leave his wife' etc. A baby is a guaranteed pension.
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,998
    Forum Member
    Rourke wrote: »
    It seems to be him saying that "everything is back on track" - I won't believe it until his wife says it...

obviously his children won't say anything, but I doubt they're 100% fine either.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure his 'devastated lover' will be along before long to tell us her side of the story, how she had no idea who he was, had no clues he was married and will pose in her underwear while she wipes away her tears :yawn:
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think he has flapped his mouth too much over the years about how 'devoted' he is to his family, how he 'didn't sleep around', etc. when it was clearly all rubbish. He's just the same as the rest of them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Try and keep it that way now Ronan and keep your Pecker in your pants.
  • TabbythecatTabbythecat Posts: 33,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    I think he has flapped his mouth too much over the years about how 'devoted' he is to his family, how he 'didn't sleep around', etc. when it was clearly all rubbish. He's just the same as the rest of them.

Maybe trying to boost his album sales
  • minxymoominxymoo Posts: 26,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If his wife takes him back shes an eejit...id take the little ****er for every penny hes got.:)
  • TogglerToggler Posts: 4,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If she divorces him she'll be a no one, no more flash pop star parties, being a 'name', just a nobody. So like ghastly John Terry's silly muppet of a wife she's sticking with it for the trappings of the life.
  • missfrankiecatmissfrankiecat Posts: 8,388
    Forum Member
    Of course Ronan's marriage is good - for him. He gets to sleep around on tour and the wifey and kids at home. What's not to love?
  • SnikpohSnikpoh Posts: 2,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I'm sure his 'devastated lover' will be along before long to tell us her side of the story, how she had no idea who he was, had no clues he was married and will pose in her underwear while she wipes away her tears :yawn:

The gold digger already has.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Toggler wrote: »
    If she divorces him she'll be a no one, no more flash pop star parties, being a 'name', just a nobody. So like ghastly John Terry's silly muppet of a wife she's sticking with it for the trappings of the life.

Yep. Sad but true.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    Ronan is a fake slimeball and his wife is an idiot for taking him back.
  • Amy76Amy76 Posts: 625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Sadly you are right. I wish these wives would have more self respect and finish with the cheating pigs. It's not as if they would be walking away empty-handed. Especially if they have children then they would be entitled to a good pay-off.

Wasn't this wife the one saying that she would not be taking him back? Didn't take her long to change her mind, did it?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,134
    Forum Member
    Hello:)

I wouldn't trust anything that Ronan Cheating says
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Snikpoh wrote: »
    The gold digger already has.

No she hasn't
  • greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't understand why these men get married if they want to play the field.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think this has been on the cards since the revelations first came to light.

That blows apart the well-honed 'family man' image. Ronan can play the field to his heart's content; clearly the family unit just wasn't enough for him.
  • goonerladygoonerlady Posts: 978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Of course Ronan's marriage is good - for him. He gets to sleep around on tour and the wifey and kids at home. What's not to love?

That's what I was thinking.
  • funcifunci Posts: 782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Amy76 wrote: »
    Sadly you are right. I wish these wives would have more self respect and finish with the cheating pigs. It's not as if they would be walking away empty-handed. Especially if they have children then they would be entitled to a good pay-off.

Wasn't this wife the one saying that she would not be taking him back? Didn't take her long to change her mind, did it?

What planet are you on?

I know plenty of women who haven't got an affluent husband who have taken back their cheating husbands. They have known their husbands for 15-20 years and have built lives together. Women want to make a secure home life for their children. Both of the aforementioned relationships are long standing ones and there are children involved.

There is no way a women would break up a family unit on a whim or to teach the husband a lesson. It would have to run much deeper than that. How long the affair lasted, was it meaningful etc. How breaking up the family would affect the children.

Yes, there are gold diggers out there who are only with their husbands because of their wallets, but I don't think this applies to the above women.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 76
    Forum Member
    what i kind of don't get is the people that critised Cheryl and Toni terry for staying with Ashley and John also critised Yvonne for kicking Ronan in to touch. what is the wife meant to do? sit there and play good wifey or stand up for themselves.

funci wrote: »

Yes, there are gold diggers out there who are only with their husbands because of their wallets, but I don't think this applies to the above women.

i couldn't think of anyone less likely to be a gold digger than Yvonne, she was a hugely successful model in ireland, a name in her own right, with Amanda Byram she was the most saught after model in the 1990s, she chose to be a stay at home mother but their youngest is 5 this year and was already making plans to reinstate her career. i think because shes not known in the uk theres a misconception that she lived of his fame. She honestly wouldn't care less.
  • Bonny1Bonny1 Posts: 8,502
    Forum Member
    Hello:)

I wouldn't trust anything that Ronan Cheating says

chuckle chuckle... :D now that's funny