Options

Mario A Nasty Piece Of Work??

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 267
    Forum Member
    :eek:His obvious intentions were to go onto Big Brother and do an Alex Reid, but after a few weeks his true colours have been shown. I thought the way that he mocked Courtney's voice was very obnoxious. He's a nasty piece of work.:mad:
    He has had it in for her from day one. He is a sly b****ard.
    I am pretty sure he engineered that whole scenario tonight.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 319
    Forum Member
    It's Funny once you can see his awful character and personality he begins to look awful .Like when Superman in movie 2 or 3 started being evil he started going grey and shabby looking, just like Mario now /:(
    Mario has turned from beauty to the beast
  • Options
    Purple.Purple. Posts: 4,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cocained wrote: »
    His hate for Courtney is really weird and uncalled for.

This.
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    maureens wrote: »
    Is he or not?I think he has been playing the "Mr nice guy" all along, he hates Courtney i really hope she stays tonight, just to see his reaction;).

Mario being Mr Nice Guy is all an act imo. He the most fake HM in there, he's trying to convince everyone he's been misunderstood, all this BS about feeling uncomfortable around Courtney when she was flirty & tipsy was embarrassing, the "real" Mario would've been lapping it up whilst thinking about magazine deals.
  • Options
    hellsTinkerbellhellsTinkerbell Posts: 9,871
    Forum Member
    I don't know who Mario is...I don't know anything about him...I do know I don't like him.
    He creeps around everybody in the house playing friends then goes back to his trio of friends telling tales.
    I don't want him to win.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It would have been a different story if Carol and Louie didn't like him as eye candy.

He's a total fraud.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 479
    Forum Member
    He's the very worst type of person: mean, nasty, delusional and arrogant, yet someone with no awareness of any of it.

Carol and Louie are similarly unpleasant people, but at least they're upfront about being bitches. Mario is just as bad, yet thinks he's some kind of saint.

The worst housemate left by far. Glad to see people are cottoning on.
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    fjif wrote: »
    From the beginning she made it clear that she didn't fancy him and his ego can't take it.

So what was all that about last night? Scotch mist?
    She was like a b*tch on heat.
  • Options
    hellsTinkerbellhellsTinkerbell Posts: 9,871
    Forum Member
    shoot wrote: »
    He's the very worst type of person: mean, nasty, delusional and arrogant, yet someone with no awareness of any of it.

Carol and Louie are similarly unpleasant people, but at least they're upfront about being bitches. Mario is just as bad, yet thinks he's some kind of saint.

The worst housemate left by far. Glad to see people are cottoning on.

I cottoned on the night he came into the house.
    I don't like him.
    Yes I know he has a tv past because hes been on tv before BB but im going by what ive saw of him in the house.
    I don't like him.
    He's sly.
  • Options
    gemsmummygemsmummy Posts: 805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    maureens wrote: »
    Is he or not?I think he has been playing the "Mr nice guy" all along, he hates Courtney i really hope she stays tonight, just to see his reaction;).

The bloke is a complete arse licker purely to win, wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him.