Jodie Marsh hounding Wossy on twitter

13»

Comments

• user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, we don't know for sure whether she was really bullied or not; it just depends upon whether we believe her or not. I hope she wasn't but I believe she was.
    We'll have to agree to disagree on this one. If Jodie Marsh told me the sky was blue, I would go outside and check for myself. I do not believe one word that comes out of her mouth. Judging her from her behaviour, I believe she was far more likely to be the bully than the bullied.
  • AsmoAsmo Posts: 15,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We'll have to agree to disagree on this one. If Jodie Marsh told me the sky was blue, I would go outside and check for myself. I do not believe one word that comes out of her mouth. Judging her from her behaviour, I believe she was far more likely to be the bully than the bullied.

The way she responds to any criticism does give this impression, there's a lack of self awareness that gives the impression her recall of any conflicts might be a bit 'one-sided'.
  • ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    As a matter of course I follow all ex-Big Brother contestants on twitter.

However Jodie marsh is one that I am sorely tempted to unfollow. She is a major irritant.
  • loddellboshloddellbosh Posts: 5,315
    Forum Member
    I've read about her 'bullying' in interviews and in some she says she was bullied for being ugly and in others it's because some 'popular' boy asked her out but she turned him down so he bullied her. So which is it? It can't be both because he wouldn't have asked her out if she was 'ugly'.

She also claimed to have worn transparent trousers (which her mum made) to school when she was 15. If she had such low confidence and was bullied that badly, why would she draw attention to herself in such a way?

She doesn't care about bullying at all, it's all me, me, me. Her glamour career failed, as did the search for a husband, the lesbianism, tattooing, body building... So now she's trying to cash in on bullying (again), something which she thinks makes her look kind and selfless, but is still all about her. But even for a good cause no chat show host would touch her with a barge pole so she has to take to begging them on Twitter, then slag them off when they refuse.
  • ikkleosuikkleosu Posts: 11,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She doesn't care about bullying at all, it's all me, me, me. Her glamour career failed, as did the search for a husband, the lesbianism, tattooing, body building... So now she's trying to cash in on bullying (again), something which she thinks makes her look kind and selfless, but is still all about her.

Indeed. When her show on bullying aired (last year some time?) and she tried to get a hashtag trending on twitter, it was highly telling that it wasn't #stopbullying or #beatbullying. No, it was #Jodieagainstbullying. It had to have her name in it, so any attention would go on HER rather than the issue.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think that her behaviour since she's become well-known backs up her claims of being bullied at school. Plus, we all saw what happened to her on CBB a few years back when she was mercilessly bullied by three middle-aged men who should've known better. I don't doubt that she attracts negative attention as she enjoys people feeling sorry for her afterwards, but there is no excuse for bullying. If she defended herself, so she should.