The editing is all over the place...

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I watched all of the LF this morning and I never saw Hazel doing what she did before he slapped her butt.

I saw it when he slapped her butt when she was on the bed, but not when she was on his bed.

They showed Hazel being twice, and the first one I guarantee did not happen before the one when she was on the bed.

BTW she should be ejected too, for pantsing him and also the pillow over the face.

Comments

• lightblueslightblues Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I realised this too , but they have to try and get it in context , cos they can't show every minute
  • spkxspkx Posts: 14,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The LF was what? 2 hours long? The HL show is 45 minutes, and has to include this, together with the aftermath from today (i.e. the ejection and warnings) AND everything else that happened yesterday.

It was always going to be cut to minutes
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spkx wrote: »
    The LF was what? 2 hours long? The HL show is 45 minutes, and has to include this, together with the aftermath from today (i.e. the ejection and warnings) AND everything else that happened yesterday.

It was always going to be cut to minutes

But why show something that happened AFTER rather than the previous.

He slapped her backside when she was on her own bed first. We never saw the second slap whcih was shown first on the H/L's.

It just seems a bit odd to me?