Forum Member
✭✭
It sounds like Boy George. Please help.

Comments

• FizzbinFizzbin Posts: 36,827
    Forum Member
    The Merry Cheesemas one?

Most definitely not Boy George!

I'm really good at getting voiceovers & I haven't got a clue who does this one.
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,547
    Forum Member
    :eek: Sounds nothing like Boy George :D

What an annoying voice tho :o
  • Andy BirkenheadAndy Birkenhead Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How could anyone think that was Boy George ?? :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's Martin Kemp doing a "cheesey" voice I reckon................
  • AngiBearAngiBear Posts: 2,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am sure that I recognise the voice and I haven't got a clue. Searched Google and the Burger King website. Its beginning to really bug me.
  • tiltonlandtiltonland Posts: 234
    Forum Member
    I'm convinced its Martin Kemp,,also sure it's Suggsy doing the Carphone warehouse ads.
  • AngiBearAngiBear Posts: 2,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Having another wee look online. Could it be this guy, Dave Benson Phillips: http://www.davebensonphillips.co.uk/

Here is a video on Youtube with him talking:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VI5N42WlY4 - Anyone think its the same voice on the advert?
  • jarryhackjarryhack Posts: 5,076
    Forum Member
    tiltonland wrote: »
    I'm convinced its Martin Kemp,,also sure it's Suggsy doing the Carphone warehouse ads.

It is Suggs.
  • John DoughJohn Dough Posts: 146,551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    tiltonland wrote: »

Yes it's Suggs doing CPW who have already started their 'sale' btw............:rolleyes::sleep:

I don't have a clue about the BK voiceover though.:confused:
  • degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    It is an annoying voiceover
  • AmbassadorAmbassador Posts: 22,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,547
    Forum Member
    AngiBear wrote: »
    Having another wee look online. Could it be this guy, Dave Benson Phillips: http://www.davebensonphillips.co.uk/

Here is a video on Youtube with him talking:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VI5N42WlY4 - Anyone think its the same voice on the advert?

I don't think it's him.
  • daisiesfandaisiesfan Posts: 2,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who cares? Now that they have changed their chips I am never setting foot through the door again. Vile.
  • degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    daisiesfan wrote: »
    Who cares? Now that they have changed their chips I am never setting foot through the door again. Vile.
    Changed?
    How have they changed? I haven't been to BK for a couple of years.
    I remember they changed their regular fries to king fries about 10 years back. Never liked the king fries.
  • ukpukp Posts: 480
    Forum Member
    Ambassador wrote: »

I think you're right, sounds very much like him. He's from Judge John Deed and Prime Suspect II iirc.
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    daisiesfan wrote: »
    Now that they have changed their chips I am never setting foot through the door again. Vile.

I never rated Burger King's fries when I last had them a couple of years ago, so it's not good to hear that they've got worse. I do prefer their burgers to those at McDonald's though. If there were a place which combined Burger King burgers and McDonald's fries then I'd like that very much! Anyway, enough yapping about food...
  • wrighty694wrighty694 Posts: 53
    Forum Member
    To dredge up an old thread, BK are advertising now with a guy whose face is familiar to me but i can't for the life of me remember where from! (MTV Europe springs to mind but that was looooong ago when i stopped watching)

i'll post a pic tonight, lunchtime has done for my search haha, any help gratefully received :)
  • Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wrighty694 wrote: »
    To dredge up an old thread, BK are advertising now with a guy whose face is familiar to me but i can't for the life of me remember where from! (MTV Europe springs to mind but that was looooong ago when i stopped watching)

i'll post a pic tonight, lunchtime has done for my search haha, any help gratefully received :)

Richard Blackwood is his name
  • BryanandLucBryanandLuc Posts: 1,056
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Correct
    He is also related to Naomi Campbell
  • GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,491
    Forum Member

Good luck with your coffee sales, BK. ;-)