• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    must be :(

it's he fault for changing her hairstyle!!! :D
  • SuperwombleSuperwomble Posts: 4,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rachel was the one I was following last year. The song is OK, but I dont think it will do very much unless the radio stations pick it up. It is also pretty heavily autotuned. I dont really see why, she sings pretty well.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BUMP :) Rachel fans should have the opportunity to see this if they havent alreadyyy
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,105
    Forum Member
    16,295 views on the video atm. That's good, right ? :)
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I quite like it. It reminds me a bit of Kelis. Such a shame it'll never see the light of day. :(
  • NeonopticNeonoptic Posts: 583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is brilliant!

Best video I've seen in a LONG time!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 43
    Forum Member
    * Golf Claps* A very credible debut. That will be a stormer in the clubs - very slick performance and video too. Yay Rachel!! :)
  • yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,529
    Forum Member
    Its good she's made a song... however its a shame its so shi!t
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bumpppp, support RACHEL <3
  • V1Chris21V1Chris21 Posts: 2,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really like the song - I hope she does well out of it!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This thread aint dyin yet!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am a total lurker and haven't posted in ages but I really feel the need to say a few things.

First off, I've bumped into Rachel in a club and she was anything but rude, a delightful and very pleasant girl.

Secondly, I've seen her perform live to a packet out venue waiting for JLS and I kid you not when I say that she got a bigger, louder and more rapturous cheer than the boys did, it went on and on and on... she has an astonishingly good voice, far better than the show indicated, great stage presence and knows how to work a crowd. Her early exit on the show, I feel, may have been more scripted than they'd like us to believe: A black girl doing well the year after Alexandra won just wasn't on the cards...

If you remember last year's mentoring sessions Robbie, Whitney and especially Buble all loved Rachel.

It's a testament to the fact that this girl has something special that despite doing so "badly" last year she has come out with something as credible and strong as this.

It definitely won't be everyone's cup of tea, but don't deny it's a damn good effort regardless, and in a different league to what we've come to expect from x factor losers.

I'm crossing my fingers for her because she really has got 'it'.

Good luck to her, let's hope with fan support it gets noticed enough to start getting club play and snowball from there...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's good.
  • ucra girlucra girl Posts: 19,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kahio-x wrote: »
    I am a total lurker and haven't posted in ages but I really feel the need to say a few things.

First off, I've bumped into Rachel in a club and she was anything but rude, a delightful and very pleasant girl.

Secondly, I've seen her perform live to a packet out venue waiting for JLS and I kid you not when I say that she got a bigger, louder and more rapturous cheer than the boys did, it went on and on and on... she has an astonishingly good voice, far better than the show indicated, great stage presence and knows how to work a crowd. Her early exit on the show, I feel, may have been more scripted than they'd like us to believe: A black girl doing well the year after Alexandra won just wasn't on the cards...

If you remember last year's mentoring sessions Robbie, Whitney and especially Buble all loved Rachel.

It's a testament to the fact that this girl has something special that despite doing so "badly" last year she has come out with something as credible and strong as this.

It definitely won't be everyone's cup of tea, but don't deny it's a damn good effort regardless, and in a different league to what we've come to expect from x factor losers.

I'm crossing my fingers for her because she really has got 'it'.

Good luck to her, let's hope with fan support it gets noticed enough to start getting club play and snowball from there...

Well said:),she is a very good singer but was in the wrong series at the wrong time after Alexandra and Leona as all the cracks on the xfactor have shown in 2010.

Her song is very good and she looks fantastic,hope it does well.:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 437
    Forum Member
    not to bad, couldnt stand her when she was on x factor though, but i kind of like this song! :)
  • ultron29ultron29 Posts: 2,245
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Go Rachel!!!! Woop woop!
  • MixstarMixstar Posts: 9,290
    Forum Member
    RACHEL ADEDEJI! This song is monster!
  • LeehamLeeham Posts: 4,795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Am I seeing a different video to everyone else? This stinks..

Generic 'DJ + Club + Speakers + Music' nonsense, unoriginal pap through and through.
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Finally, she's released something! She was my favourite 2009 contestant, vocally miles ahead of the rest but didn't stand a chance because she didn't generate headlines for the show.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 491
    Forum Member
    Bump! :)
  • rattierattie Posts: 7,050
    Forum Member
    Oooooooooh, I like this! Appeals on first listen, go Rachel :D
  • wkdstepmotherwkdstepmother Posts: 6,563
    Forum Member
    not my type of thing at all but the girl certainly can sing
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a Joe fan but the only other person I saw from that year that I thought had something special was Rachel. I hope she sticks at it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 457
    Forum Member
    I was never a big fan of Rachel on the show and thought the whole of X factor 2009 was below par - but I actually really like this song. it's very 'now' and it's amazing what a weave can do for someone's image. I will be buying this - if it ever gets released.
  • pixiepiepixiepie Posts: 1,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leeham wrote: »
    Am I seeing a different video to everyone else? This stinks..

Generic 'DJ + Club + Speakers + Music' nonsense, unoriginal pap through and through.

Yeah I gotta admit I dont get it either.