The Daily Pwice

Comments

• Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »
    There is a photo of her willow - scroll along she's the pic after Katie..

Thanks, I missed it, still all a bit embarrassing :o
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »
    It is hard to believe she would not want to flaunt her bump. She flaunts everything else!

I reckon adoption/surrogacy is on the cards, that is why she is not giving a definite date.

I'm sure I'm not imagining this (you never know though :o) but I'm sure I saw a comment from KP saying that the baby was due "at the end of the summer". No firm date, but to me the end of summer is the end of August ?

Others have speculated on here that they don't think she's pregnant because she's covering up so much. Well, to me, she looks pregnant because she's got water retention in her face and has clearly laid off the botox .
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »
    I'm sure I'm not imagining this (you never know though :o) but I'm sure I saw a comment from KP saying that the baby was due "at the end of the summer". No firm date, but to me the end of summer is the end of August ?

Others have speculated on here that they don't think she's pregnant because she's covering up so much. Well, to me, she looks pregnant because she's got water retention in her face and has clearly laid off the botox .

Agree, she's plainly pregnant to me too. I think July keeps coming up because it was in that DM article but they never check anything. Also, didn't KP say somewhere recently (on twitter? I'm sure I read it on this thread) that she's over halfway, which would put her at 5ish months which would mean it's due in August. Which would fit with getting pregnant in Dec.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "confused with newsnight im on 'this week' tonight on bbc1, thats this week tonight not newsnight but tonight this week on this night tonight" she posted that on Twitter

She really is a thicko, if she is trying to be funny she's not..did this woman even go to school? she is so successful in making money yet comes across so stupid on her Twitter.
  • milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She met Kieran in mid December, to have a baby due on August 30th she would have had to conceive between Possible Dates of Conception: December 2 to December 10, 2012, so basically knocked up on first try....which might explaining getting married so fast on 16th January and announcing her pregnancy at barely two months when she is so concerned about miscarriage is weird...it which case she should be nearly six months pregnant and not easily hidden under a scarf..Maybe this was about getting sympathy press for a miscarriage....
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jessica_H wrote: »
    The one thing all this has done is raise her profile - get people speculating and talking about her. I have never taken much notice of her but that first 'miscarriage' tweet was so odd even I have started reading around to see if anyone knew why she had said it - hooked and reeled in!

I am not bothered if she is pregnant or not. It would be too odd though even for her to make up such a story. There would also be too many people around her who would know it wasn't true for it not to have leaked out. So if she isn't I believe she was at some point and has lost it. I feel sorry for her if she has but any sympathy is tempered by her unwillingness to change her lifestyle to make sure she has a healthy pregnancy. When she wrote that tweet she may have been unwell or had a scare and needed 'someone' to shift the blame on to in case something happened. Since then there has been so much speculation and interest she may well have realised it was a brilliant way to raise the flagging interest in her. The fact that she was deliberately hiding her bump (or lack of) behind Harvey was obvious - too obvious - which leaves us all wondering 'why would she do that'!

She is also keeping the interest going with all these veiled threats to some anonymous person who she was once apparently kind to (?!) but has since upset her. Yes she's caught me - who/what/ why? If there is no baby she is going to have to come up with something soon one way or the other. If the dates dont fit then all the stress could cause her to have the baby early but how is she going to get round it if its later than July? Even she cant try to get away with saying the stress caused her to go weeks overdue. I hadn't thought of the surrogate or adoption - interesting ideas to throw into the mix.

It's no wonder she looks tired and strained - she just makes life so complicated for herself!

I know what you mean and I feel uncomfortable that I'm being sucked in too. I think the reality is probably quite simple - the media aren't shelling out for details of the latest marriage/baby and old gimlet eyes isn't about to part with them for nothing so everything's being kept under wraps and speculation stoked until there's some kind of pay day. Her problem is that either it's going to be a big anticlimax or there'll be some awkward questions to answer.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    milliejo wrote: »
    She met Kieran in mid December, to have a baby due on August 30th she would have had to conceive between Possible Dates of Conception: December 2 to December 10, 2012, so basically knocked up on first try....which might explaining getting married so fast on 16th January and announcing her pregnancy at barely two months when she is so concerned about miscarriage is weird...it which case she should be nearly six months pregnant and not easily hidden under a scarf..Maybe this was about getting sympathy press for a miscarriage....

Yep, that's pretty much what I think. Still don't get the imo quite obvious attempts to not be photographed so can only assume it's along the lines of what's been suggested - that there's no media interest and she's sulking and this is her bizarre way of dealing with it.
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    .... and old gimlet eyes isn't about to part with them for nothing so everything's being kept under wraps and speculation stoked until there's some kind of pay day.

SenseiSam, I think this is absolutely spot on, and congratulations for making me spit out my coffee re 'gimlet eyes' :D:D
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SenseiSam, I think this is absolutely spot on, and congratulations for making me spit out my coffee re 'gimlet eyes' :D:D

Can't take any credit - I think it was Caitlin Moran's very apt description originally but has always stuck in my mind :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Agree, she's plainly pregnant to me too. I think July keeps coming up because it was in that DM article but they never check anything. Also, didn't KP say somewhere recently (on twitter? I'm sure I read it on this thread) that she's over halfway, which would put her at 5ish months which would mean it's due in August. Which would fit with getting pregnant in Dec.
    Being pregnant and getting married again got her back in the headlines as nobody was talking about her for ages..yet she is hiding her bump all the time? look at Kim Kardashian (can't spell her name can't stand her!) she is always out with her bump on show as that's her job to be papped every bleeding day, is Katie did that she would get so much coverage in the celeb mags but she is hiding herself for some reason.
    She is lying about something, nobody has seen her belly since the wedding pictures!
  • milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nikkiclody wrote: »
    Being pregnant and getting married again got her back in the headlines as nobody was talking about her for ages..yet she is hiding her bump all the time? look at Kim Kardashian (can't spell her name can't stand her!) she is always out with her bump on show as that's her job to be papped every bleeding day, is Katie did that she would get so much coverage in the celeb mags but she is hiding herself for some reason.
    She is lying about something, nobody has seen her belly since the wedding pictures!

Katie got overshadowed by another Kate, she can't compete with a future heir to the throne and the Late Princess Diana's grandchild...Kate is prettier and a trendsetter....

If it was due in July then she would not get noticed apart from people that can count, though maybe the reason why the paps are photographing her because they can count and they want the pictures to speak for themselves...Something odd is going on and the press know it but they don't want to get sued or blamed for a miscarriage...The headlines did not flatter her when she got married and Sandels Resort gave her are really funny response to her complaints...when she got married, even OK! magazine aren't interested....Samia and Sylvian are hotter...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skaface wrote: »
    Don't know about a list, Fiz ~ I reckon a sweepstake would be more fun, like they do with the Grand National. Put all the names of the potential sperm-donors in a hat and we'll all pick one out. Of course, none of us will know who's actually won until she turns up on Jeremy Kyle's show and makes them all take DNA tests. It could be some time before we know for sure. ;):D
    They all look the same (apart from Dwight).

She's laid off the botox, but she's got fillers in & they can take a year (so I've read) to get out of the system. Before she had them done, her cheeks were getting hollow. http://images.teamsugar.com/files/upl1/20/202476/32_2008/jordan-and-peter_0.jpg
    Maybe the lack of botox making the fillers look uneven?
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie got overshadowed by another Kate, she can't compete with a future heir to the throne and the Late Princess Diana's grandchild...Kate is prettier and a trendsetter....

If it was due in July then she would not get noticed apart from people that can count, though maybe the reason why the paps are photographing her because they can count and they want the pictures to speak for themselves...Something odd is going on and the press know it but they don't want to get sued or blamed for a miscarriage...The headlines did not flatter her when she got married and Sandels Resort gave her are really funny response to her complaints...when she got married, even OK! magazine aren't interested....Samia and Sylvian are hotter...

She'll say she simply stayed in the background so she wouldn't take the limelight from them :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Did OK not cover her wedding exclusive to Kevin?
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think OK want anything to do with her,not since she sued them recently,talk about bite the hand that feeds you.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    They all look the same (apart from Dwight).

She's laid off the botox, but she's got fillers in & they can take a year (so I've read) to get out of the system. Before she had them done, her cheeks were getting hollow. http://images.teamsugar.com/files/upl1/20/202476/32_2008/jordan-and-peter_0.jpg
    Maybe the lack of botox making the fillers look uneven?
    She's too young for fillers, she really didn't need them but she lost too much weight at that point, she just looks very skinny there as she was going through her skinny phase copying Victoria Beckham.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No. The Sun newspaper had the wedding exclusive. Possibility why katie is hiding bump could be she is under contract with the sun for an exclusive on her pregnany and birth. Another reason could be she could be having a difficult pregnancy and has decided baby is more important than media/tabloid fodder.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    No. The Sun newspaper had the wedding exclusive. Possibility why katie is hiding bump could be she is under contract with the sun for an exclusive on her pregnany and birth. Another reason could be she could be having a difficult pregnancy and has decided baby is more important than media/tabloid fodder.
    Holy carp, only Pwicey & her ilk would lower herself/themselves to an exclusive for the Scum.
    Talk about barrel scraping.:rolleyes:
  • fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member

That seems likely seeing as she's a columnist for the Sun.

Bib unfortunately that seems highly unlikely in Pwiceys world.
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Holy carp, only Pwicey & her ilk would lower herself/themselves to an exclusive for the Scum.
    It's all she's got left now,the others don't want to know,and to katie,money is money,no matter where it comes from.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »

I do not understand why she would work for the sun newspaper especially when she knew that Frankie Boyle wrote for the newspaper. Seems money and notarity must be more important to Katie.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fizzle90 wrote: »
    That seems likely seeing as she's a columnist for the Sun.

Bib unfortunately that seems highly unlikely in Pwiceys world.
    I'm sitting on fence, and yes I know I may end up with splitters ;)

Katie keeps writing on twitter that she is having a hard time with this pregnancy. Maybe for once in katie's life she is being sensible and got her priorities in the right place.
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

I would hope this is true, but this is a woman that would more than likely sell her own mother up the river for a tiny bit of publicity.

It does seem strange that she is keeping this pregnancy so secretive, when she usually has all her bits and pieces hanging out (pregnant or not)

I just can not believe that this pregnancy is made up. She has told her children, her family and so on. She does actually look pregnant from her face as well.

I hope you are right Just a little 1, and she is putting her privacy before publicity. I have my doubts though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Just my opinion but the only person she seems to consider important is herself. I think she would say /do anything/anyone for attention.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For balance sake I'll post the same as I have in the other thread

So, can I assume from the fact that this thread is going on about her lack of bump and the PA thread is musing about some missing dogs, that this pair have been up to bugger all interesting recently?
This discussion has been closed.