Collagen tablets?

oathyoathy Posts: 32,638
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hi.

I recently found out one of my long term tablets (for my condition) actually destroys collagen I realised something was wrong when I noticed my skin has been marking really badly. Not just on the face but like resting on a pillow is leaving a bad wrinkle on my arm etc. I just wonder has anyone tried collagen supplements? I have read some people can vomit etc after the liquid ones

Or maybe has someone been using a collagen cream they find good.
any help would be brilliant I know it cant be helped because the drug is important but its playing hell with my skin

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    Hi

It might be best to ask the advice of your Chemist, as the tablets might affect your current medication, the cream might be a good idea though, good luck.
  • oathyoathy Posts: 32,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Imogen05 wrote: »
    Hi

It might be best to ask the advice of your Chemist, as the tablets might affect your current medication, the cream might be a good idea though, good luck.

Aw thanks for taking the time to reply.
    Yep been looking over the weekend and it does seem a lot of people having reactions to this. mostly being sick or very upset tummies but also reactions as some of them are based on fish whilst others beef by products