Simpsons tapped out

Comments

• MimiMoonlightMimiMoonlight Posts: 244
    Forum Member
    Blofeld wrote: »
    Yes, got the tiki bar for my squidport, it had been a while since I put anything there!

Not many more characters they have to play with going forward. Lunch lady Dorris, Mary Bailey (politician from earlier seasons), Homers Brother, Marge's Mother perhaps?

My Springfield will not be complete until it has La Maison Derriere and Belle! That's one of my favourite episodes, love the song they sing in it :D It's the only building and character I really want!
  • lamblamlamblamblamlamb Posts: 654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This Halloween event has been very fruitful for me as I have managed to down 3 UFO with 30 doughnuts in them.
  • BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would love it if they added the babysitter bandit and the man who thought he was Michael Jackson! remember them? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This Halloween event has been very fruitful for me as I have managed to down 3 UFO with 30 doughnuts in them.

So you got 90 all together?! :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My Springfield will not be complete until it has La Maison Derriere and Belle! That's one of my favourite episodes, love the song they sing in it :D It's the only building and character I really want!

Is she not already in it? I'm sure she is a premium character.
  • BlofeldBlofeld Posts: 8,233
    Forum Member
    BadLadAsh wrote: »
    I would love it if they added the babysitter bandit and the man who thought he was Michael Jackson! remember them? :D

I forgot about them, as well as Belle!

They added Rex Banner really early on and he was only in one episode, so I suppose they do have quite a lot of people they could pull out of the woodwork. Jay Sherman, that critic is another that just came to mind!
  • EStaffs90EStaffs90 Posts: 13,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blofeld wrote: »
    Not many more characters they have to play with going forward. Lunch lady Dorris, Mary Bailey (politician from earlier seasons), Homers Brother, Marge's Mother perhaps?

They've also got Itchy and Scratchy, plenty of the kids (like Ham, Allison and Janey), two-thirds of the Lovejoys (Helen and Jessica), Lurleen Lumpkin and Duffman. It would also be nice to see Gil, Sideshow Bob and Maggie* as fully playable characters.

After being around since 1987 (or so), they've got plenty of characters that they can still bring around,

* - Especially considering that Mr Teeny is now available.
    Is she not already in it? I'm sure she is a premium character.

Nope - she's not a premium character.
  • tv_lover_06tv_lover_06 Posts: 6,278
    Forum Member
    i keep getting stupid bronze bags in my spaceships :(
  • lamblamlamblamblamlamb Posts: 654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So you got 90 all together?! :o

Yes and some doughnuts from bags too
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes and some doughnuts from bags too

Well done! I got 30 from a spaceship and I've had loads from bags and visiting neighbours, so I can't complain :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone know how to make money faster? it takes me ages to get enough money together to buy stuff.
  • heyrehairheyrehair Posts: 655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone know how to make money faster? it takes me ages to get enough money together to buy stuff.

What's your conformity rating like? I find if you can get this high up you can get a great multiplier on the base rewards.

I've finally managed to get five stars on everything and currently get a bonus of 48.55 % on cash and XP.

Otherwise lots of short duration tasks will pay better per minute, rather than the 8 or 12 hour ones - that's assuming you can play that often :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    heyrehair wrote: »
    What's your conformity rating like? I find if you can get this high up you can get a great multiplier on the base rewards.

I've finally managed to get five stars on everything and currently get a bonus of 48.55 % on cash and XP.

Otherwise lots of short duration tasks will pay better per minute, rather than the 8 or 12 hour ones - that's assuming you can play that often :)

Thanks I will have a look at the rating thing :)
  • emjemj Posts: 6,737
    Forum Member
    It's taking me ages to gather the items for crafting. I've just managed to get enough for Hugo but I am quite a way off the Grand Pumpkin! I want the Spooky House too but the quest hasn't yet unlocked - does anyone know anything about it?

Above all else, I'll be happy if I get the Mr Burns 'Ghost' from the next round of prizes but that's a tall order with it being the very last one in the set :D
  • GogfumbleGogfumble Posts: 22,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The spooky house is part of Hugos quest so you will get that soon if you have Hugo.

I am crafting prizes OK but probes are proving tricky for me. Don't think i ill get the last prize before it changes.
  • heyrehairheyrehair Posts: 655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    New Ghost Ship limited time item and a level update too.

Not sure if it's how high my XP was or a glitch but I got the Level up donut prize selection twice (second time after logging in again) so ended up netting 6 donuts.

Woohoo
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    heyrehair wrote: »
    Not sure if it's how high my XP was or a glitch but I got the Level up donut prize selection twice (second time after logging in again) so ended up netting 6 donuts.

It's probably the former - the update yesterday dropped the XP needed to go to the as yet non-existent Level 47 has dropped from the massive 1.5 million to a more reasonable 510K (which I think is lower than go to from 45 to 46). So if you got it more than once, you've probably got enough to go to Level 48 automatically (when that comes around, obviously).
  • emjemj Posts: 6,737
    Forum Member
    Gogfumble wrote: »
    The spooky house is part of Hugos quest so you will get that soon if you have Hugo.

Ahh thank you. I will look out for that then :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I missed out on the hovercopter thing by about 150 ray guns :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    emj wrote: »
    Ahh thank you. I will look out for that then :)

Do be warned: You'll have to craft it from the candies you get in the treat bags.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,334
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is with these protein strings, anyway? I had more Ray guns, now I had to start again. Not happy.

On the upside, I'm a third away from getting Hugo. How long before it stops you from trick or treating? Kang and Lisa are currently studying, and the only other kid I got is Milhouse.

Oh, and can you shoot down ufos in your own Springfield? I have the missiles, but doesn't work. Do I need some building?
  • PuckyPucky Posts: 4,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A_Zombie wrote: »
    What is with these protein strings, anyway? I had more Ray guns, now I had to start again. Not happy.
    The 'rewards' for squishing aliens changed every 10 days. This is the last part of the special.
    On the upside, I'm a third away from getting Hugo. How long before it stops you from trick or treating? Kang and Lisa are currently studying, and the only other kid I got is Milhouse.
    You can trick or treat until the end of the event in November.
    Oh, and can you shoot down ufos in your own Springfield? I have the missiles, but doesn't work. Do I need some building?
    Nope, the missiles are for shooting down UFO's in other Springfields.
  • tv_lover_06tv_lover_06 Posts: 6,278
    Forum Member
    Just got the spooky house :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 97
    Forum Member
    Really wanting to get the Mr Burns ghost but I haven't managed to get the last prize on any special yet!
  • PuckyPucky Posts: 4,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zoboes wrote: »
    Really wanting to get the Mr Burns ghost but I haven't managed to get the last prize on any special yet!

Me neither, although I did get the donut thing, I'm debating about the hovercopter.

Does anyone know if the pumpkin house that can be crafted from treat bags is the same one as part of the event last year? I don't want to craft it if it's the same thing!