Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Simpsons tapped out

Old 24-10-2014, 12:47
heyrehair
Forum Member

Do you think that means the game will end in a few more levels due to lack of characters?
I can't imagine EA would drop such a good cash cow and with 25 seasons of the show there is still a huge pool of characters, buildings and plot lines to play with.

The main problem I can see is that the file size of the game and the processing capability required will prove troublesome for anything but the latest spec phones and tablets.

I'd love it if EA developed a Sim City style version of this for Consoles.
heyrehair is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 24-10-2014, 14:35
MimiMoonlight
Forum Member

Yes, got the tiki bar for my squidport, it had been a while since I put anything there!

Not many more characters they have to play with going forward. Lunch lady Dorris, Mary Bailey (politician from earlier seasons), Homers Brother, Marge's Mother perhaps?
My Springfield will not be complete until it has La Maison Derriere and Belle! That's one of my favourite episodes, love the song they sing in it It's the only building and character I really want!
MimiMoonlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2014, 15:33
lamblamlamb
Forum Member

This Halloween event has been very fruitful for me as I have managed to down 3 UFO with 30 doughnuts in them.
lamblamlamb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2014, 16:03
BadLadAsh
Forum Member

I would love it if they added the babysitter bandit and the man who thought he was Michael Jackson! remember them?
BadLadAsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2014, 16:04
BadLadAsh
Forum Member

This Halloween event has been very fruitful for me as I have managed to down 3 UFO with 30 doughnuts in them.
So you got 90 all together?!
Old 24-10-2014, 16:05
BadLadAsh
Forum Member

My Springfield will not be complete until it has La Maison Derriere and Belle! That's one of my favourite episodes, love the song they sing in it It's the only building and character I really want!
Is she not already in it? I'm sure she is a premium character.
Old 24-10-2014, 18:45
Blofeld
Forum Member

I would love it if they added the babysitter bandit and the man who thought he was Michael Jackson! remember them?
I forgot about them, as well as Belle!

They added Rex Banner really early on and he was only in one episode, so I suppose they do have quite a lot of people they could pull out of the woodwork. Jay Sherman, that critic is another that just came to mind!
Blofeld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2014, 21:16
EStaffs90
Forum Member

Not many more characters they have to play with going forward. Lunch lady Dorris, Mary Bailey (politician from earlier seasons), Homers Brother, Marge's Mother perhaps?
They've also got Itchy and Scratchy, plenty of the kids (like Ham, Allison and Janey), two-thirds of the Lovejoys (Helen and Jessica), Lurleen Lumpkin and Duffman. It would also be nice to see Gil, Sideshow Bob and Maggie* as fully playable characters.

After being around since 1987 (or so), they've got plenty of characters that they can still bring around,

* - Especially considering that Mr Teeny is now available.

Is she not already in it? I'm sure she is a premium character.
Nope - she's not a premium character.
EStaffs90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2014, 03:03
tv_lover_06
Forum Member

i keep getting stupid bronze bags in my spaceships
tv_lover_06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2014, 14:43
lamblamlamb
Forum Member

So you got 90 all together?!
Yes and some doughnuts from bags too
lamblamlamb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2014, 14:51
BadLadAsh
Forum Member

Yes and some doughnuts from bags too
Well done! I got 30 from a spaceship and I've had loads from bags and visiting neighbours, so I can't complain
Old 28-10-2014, 16:50
BadLadAsh
Forum Member

Anyone know how to make money faster? it takes me ages to get enough money together to buy stuff.
Old 28-10-2014, 17:44
heyrehair
Forum Member

Anyone know how to make money faster? it takes me ages to get enough money together to buy stuff.
What's your conformity rating like? I find if you can get this high up you can get a great multiplier on the base rewards.

I've finally managed to get five stars on everything and currently get a bonus of 48.55 % on cash and XP.

Otherwise lots of short duration tasks will pay better per minute, rather than the 8 or 12 hour ones - that's assuming you can play that often
Old 29-10-2014, 01:13
BadLadAsh
Forum Member

What's your conformity rating like? I find if you can get this high up you can get a great multiplier on the base rewards.

I've finally managed to get five stars on everything and currently get a bonus of 48.55 % on cash and XP.

Otherwise lots of short duration tasks will pay better per minute, rather than the 8 or 12 hour ones - that's assuming you can play that often
Thanks I will have a look at the rating thing
Old 29-10-2014, 12:56
emj
Forum Member

It's taking me ages to gather the items for crafting. I've just managed to get enough for Hugo but I am quite a way off the Grand Pumpkin! I want the Spooky House too but the quest hasn't yet unlocked - does anyone know anything about it?

Above all else, I'll be happy if I get the Mr Burns 'Ghost' from the next round of prizes but that's a tall order with it being the very last one in the set
emj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2014, 13:32
Gogfumble
Forum Member

The spooky house is part of Hugos quest so you will get that soon if you have Hugo.

I am crafting prizes OK but probes are proving tricky for me. Don't think i ill get the last prize before it changes.
Gogfumble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:00
heyrehair
Forum Member

New Ghost Ship limited time item and a level update too.

Not sure if it's how high my XP was or a glitch but I got the Level up donut prize selection twice (second time after logging in again) so ended up netting 6 donuts.

Woohoo
Old Yesterday, 20:48
EStaffs90
Forum Member

Not sure if it's how high my XP was or a glitch but I got the Level up donut prize selection twice (second time after logging in again) so ended up netting 6 donuts.
It's probably the former - the update yesterday dropped the XP needed to go to the as yet non-existent Level 47 has dropped from the massive 1.5 million to a more reasonable 510K (which I think is lower than go to from 45 to 46). So if you got it more than once, you've probably got enough to go to Level 48 automatically (when that comes around, obviously).
EStaffs90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 21:49
emj
Forum Member

The spooky house is part of Hugos quest so you will get that soon if you have Hugo.
Ahh thank you. I will look out for that then
emj is offline   Reply With Quote