T-Mobile issues

tomhourigantomhourigan Posts: 776
Forum Member
✭✭
Anyone know why my T-Mobile Siemens MC60 has started misbehaving itself? Not receiving texts for several hours until they've been sent, and only able to send messages and make calls on the second attempt - first time I'm getting the error tone.

Wiped the SIM card, made no difference...

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're phone has had it. Me and no one else I know on T-Mobile have any issues like that so id say its your phone mate.
  • ThanhukThanhuk Posts: 8,433
    Forum Member
    Anyone know why my T-Mobile Siemens MC60 has started misbehaving itself? Not receiving texts for several hours until they've been sent, and only able to send messages and make calls on the second attempt - first time I'm getting the error tone.

Wiped the SIM card, made no difference...

It could just be local network problems in your area. Wait for a couple of hours and then txt yourself to see if you get it straight away.
  • dj1471dj1471 Posts: 201
    Forum Member
    Sounds like a localised network issue. It may seem obvious, but do you have a usable signal?
  • tomhourigantomhourigan Posts: 776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dj1471 wrote:
    Sounds like a localised network issue. It may seem obvious, but do you have a usable signal?
    No, that's fine, you have to ask obvious questions - well, it's usable to the extent that messages are delivered and received eventually, and I can make outgoing calls on the third or fourth attempt, but I only brought it up because it shouldn't be like that and never has been up until now, and this has been going on for the best part of 48 hours now.
  • dj1471dj1471 Posts: 201
    Forum Member
    No, that's fine, you have to ask obvious questions - well, it's usable to the extent that messages are delivered and received eventually, and I can make outgoing calls on the third or fourth attempt, but I only brought it up because it shouldn't be like that and never has been up until now, and this has been going on for the best part of 48 hours now.

There's been lots of problems caused by heat recently, so perhaps your local cell is having problems. Have you reported it to T-Mob? If it is a network issue, they may be unaware of it else I suspect it would be fixed by now.
  • tomhourigantomhourigan Posts: 776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dj1471 wrote:
    Have you reported it to T-Mob? If it is a network issue, they may be unaware of it else I suspect it would be fixed by now.
    I've just been in touch, apparently there is a local network issue, and has been over the past 72 hours that they've been unable to resolve, so looks like that's the cause of the problem. Anyway, thanks for the responses.
  • ThanhukThanhuk Posts: 8,433
    Forum Member
    I've just been in touch, apparently there is a local network issue, and has been over the past 72 hours that they've been unable to resolve, so looks like that's the cause of the problem. Anyway, thanks for the responses.

Thats what usually happens if no one on here knows about it. Usuaully its local.