Options

The loudest 'WOOOO', you've let out this series...

RodriguezMan267RodriguezMan267 Posts: 28,156
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I've had many a 'WOOO' jumps up punches the airmoments this series...

What have been your best ones and what for?
  1. Wagner - Well the fact that he was getting slated every week by the audience/press/judges (and the show) meant that each Sunday he survived was a true blessing. Every week when his name was called out, I cheered in shock. The best moment was when it was Wagner/Cher/Paije - and he was through, and Mini-Me was in the bottom 2! Genius!
  2. Katie vs Aiden. I loathed Katie, and I loathed Aiden. But the moment his name got called out as the lowest votes. I jumped off the sofa. It was the biggest surprise. She survived again and one of the 'underdogs' was outta there...
  3. Final 3 - I was convinced 1D were going to win, and Matt vs 1D would be the final two. So when Matt's name was called first I was just waiting for 1D to be called through. What a shock when it was Rebecca. I really cracked up laughing. The look on their faces and Simon's was classic. Utterly convinced by all the false OTT praise; the lot of them. Rebecca's reaction was so sweet aswell...

Comments

• Options
    idlewildgirlidlewildgirl Posts: 1,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When Aiden got called out last after his Jealous Guy performance
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1. When Matt won
    2. When Matt pulled off Hit Me Baby One More Time
  • Options
    aliyah101aliyah101 Posts: 13,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aidens name being called out last in week 2! (although a part of me knew he'd be through anyway) :)

When it was Cher vs Matt in the final, and Matts name was called out! I thought Cher had pulled it out of the bag, given Matts performance slot aswell.
  • Options
    027huds027huds Posts: 12,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Definetely the final 3 announcement for me. Rebecca had been far and away my favourite all series and once Matt was through I was resigned to the fact she was 3rd and so was everyone I was watching it with. I literally jumped round the room when she stayed. She may not have won, but that moment was still great.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 349
    Forum Member
    1. cher being booted off
    2. matt winning
  • Options
    SatanelSatanel Posts: 11,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Treyc: One Night Only
    Mary: Mans World
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When Cher's name got read out as through on the double elimination week.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1) Cher singing Stay + Simon and Danni's praise
    2) Cher getting in and Mary, Katie + Wagner being in the bottom three. Was best thing ever ! :D
  • Options
    pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,103
    Forum Member
    Wagner making it thro over Paije and Cher!
  • Options
    027huds027huds Posts: 12,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    aliyah101 wrote: »
    Aidens name being called out last in week 2! (although a part of me knew he'd be through anyway) :)

When it was Cher vs Matt in the final, and Matts name was called out! I thought Cher had pulled it out of the bag, given Matts performance slot aswell.

Surely with the way voting went in the final with lines opening immediately, it was more beneficial for Matt to go on first than damaging. Any other week I could understand, as lines opened at the end of the performances. But surely going on first when the lines are open could mean people will vote based on your performance over a longer period of time?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 96
    Forum Member
    Every single time Matt's name got called out, especially when he won!
  • Options
    desmenelopedesmenelope Posts: 2,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pretty much every time Paije got through, mainly because his odds to leave were always so precarious! :)
  • Options
    blueface2222blueface2222 Posts: 3,001
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When One Direction where eliminated :( Shame on me lol, celebrating five kids dreams being tarnished, but i didnt feel guilty as i was 100% confident Simon would sign them anyway. But i really wanted to hear Rebeccas version of Distant dreamer.

When Cheryl performed (i'm 'abit' of a fan)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,822
    Forum Member
    Definitely Wagner going through every week. I was like WOOOOOO what is going on here?
    when Katie survived against Aiden. Biggest injustice ever.

Oh yeah and when treyC left.

Oh yeah when Cheryl didn't put Gamu though,.

Lastly this was a good woo but I was shocked by it: when 1D went home over Rebecca. I was SO convinced she wouldn't survive against the hormonal girls.
  • Options
    EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wand Erection coming third. One of the worst and most ridiculously overhyped groups in X Factor history and I actually thought they could win it because of all the idiot tweens voting because they are cute.

Simon's face was a picture - comedy gold!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,159
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When Cher got through to the semi finals. I was jumping my room.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Willz wrote: »
    When Cher got through to the semi finals. I was jumping my room.

SAME. Lol
  • Options
    Strictly_IrishStrictly_Irish Posts: 18,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When Wagner went home. Good riddance :D

When Rebecca (& Cheryl) didn't win.
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When One Direction went out in 3rd place, their faces and Simon's were absolute pictures :D

Cheryl not getting the hat-trick, mind you she wouldn't have cared if Rebecca had won anyway so in a way am pleased Rebecca didn't win as she deserves much better than the way she was treated by her mentor

Wagner getting as far as he did, went out at the right time so am not disappointed

Would say Katie going as well, but when she did finally go it did feel a bit hollow with the excuses to why she was kept in previously
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    My top 5:

1. Matt winning

2. One Direction coming 3rd, Rebecca in the final 2.

3. Paije being called last, before the bottom two/three, how many times was it - 3 or 4? So relieved for him.

4. Wagner finally being in the bottom three.

5. Diva Fever going. Just didn't like them, they were just camp filler who I thought would get way too far taking the place of better artists.
  • Options
    eugenespeedeugenespeed Posts: 66,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Episode 3, when I got that bored I started doing Ric Flair impressions.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,652
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aliyah101 wrote: »

Same here! Add when Matt won too. I would also say the maiden hug but that was more of an 'aww'.:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,345
    Forum Member
    Nicolo getting to live shows (for all the good it did him :rolleyes: :()

Cher after she nailed "Stay" :)
  • Options
    RevenReven Posts: 2,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Most of the times Wagner got through. Actually, they were the only WOOOOO's I let out. (It was YESSSSS! rather than WOOOOO, but anyway. :D )
  • Options
    user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Everytime Wagner got through :D