Options

The Matt Cardle Appreciation Thread (Part 13)

SupportSupport Posts: 70,800
Administrator
liz83 wrote: »
The damage is to matts credibility though. The Mail have accused him and his family of lying about a dead woman and her family to get votes. Thats not easily forgettable and it destroys his decent nice guy image if people are stupid enough to believe it. Either Matts mum and dad took them in and they were surrogate brothers or they were distant friends who had the odd sleepover and barely saw matts mum. Hard to reconcile the 2.
    Admin Notice: This thread is a continuation of: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1408923

Comments

• Options
      liz83liz83 Posts: 6,398
      Forum Member
      God what a time to throw us into part 13!

Can anyone tweet Syco and ask what theyre going to do? Johnny or someone?:confused:
    • Options
      [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,574
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
        Admin Notice: This thread is a continuation of: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1408923

We've moved haha
      • Options
        mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
        Forum Member
        ✭✭✭✭
        New house new broom ;)
      • Options
        Forum Member
        ✭✭✭✭
        liz83 wrote: »
        God what a time to throw us into part 13!

Can anyone tweet Syco and ask what theyre going to do? Johnny or someone?:confused:
        It has nothing to do with us liz - ;)
      • Options
        [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,849
        Forum Member
        ✭✭✭
        oh great part 13 :D

what did I miss ?
      • Options
        bokononbokonon Posts: 2,370
        Forum Member
        ✭✭✭
        Pedsky wrote: »
        We've moved haha

And as I was just saying to you Pedsky although I wasnt keen on the whole peformance of Just the Way You Are the stuff he does at the start is incredible.
      • Options
        [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,334
        Forum Member
        The last part of the article is a provable tissue of lies ..so there's a start
        Unless of course the bro are Matt's backers:D:D:D
      • Options
        meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
        Forum Member
        I thought for a second that we'd shut down our own thread due to our combined outrage. ;)
      • Options
        [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,985
        Forum Member
        What a time to move :eek:

Here we are on Part 13 :)
      • Options
        [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,919
        Forum Member
        ✭✭✭
        From Nightfalls
        Good. We should all post negative answers on the website article.
        from the previous part

There is no way I am going to bring myself to register with them to do it.
      • Options
        Forum Member
        ✭✭✭
        I thought for a second that we'd shut down our own thread due to our combined outrage. ;)

Me too!!
      • Options
        [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,849
        Forum Member
        ✭✭✭
        so what happened?

they are saying he lied about something?
      • Options
        Forum Member
        ✭✭✭✭
        mazzamac2 wrote: »
        The last part of the article is a provable tissue of lies ..so there's a start
        Unless of course the bro are Matt's backers:D:D:D

LOL very funny - I cannot be bothered to even read of disgus this anymore.

COULD WE PLEASE NOT DISGUSS THIS ANYMORE
        THERE ARE LURKERS;)
      • Options
        NaughtyNanNaughtyNan Posts: 9,445
        Forum Member
        Why don't we celebrate the fact that Matt sounded so great on ITV tonight. ;) Tbh if I hadn't come on here I wouldn't have seen the newspaper article. I doubt anyone would care.
      • Options
        Queen MaeveQueen Maeve Posts: 22,113
        Forum Member
        ✭✭✭
        why are Matt fans tweeting the link for the DM article? jesus !!!!!!!!!!!!!

well MF has something to bash Matt about now - god they are gonna love it.
      • Options
        Forum Member
        ✭✭✭
        clfan wrote: »
        so what happened?

If you go to page 124 on the last part you'll see it. I can't bring myself to post it again!!;)
      • Options
        Forum Member
        ✭✭✭✭
        clfan wrote: »
        so what happened?

DM has constantly got the things about Matt wrong. ;)
      • Options
        Forum Member
        mitacond wrote: »

THERE ARE LURKERS;)

Lurkers read the papers too Mita. And its important to Matt isnt it?
      • Options
        [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 106
        Forum Member
        SAMofBEV wrote: »
        Me too!!

LOL I was thinking the same.

Re the article, there seem to be a hell of a lot of discrepancies, the funeral vs wedding thing being one example.
      • Options
        bokononbokonon Posts: 2,370
        Forum Member
        ✭✭✭
        Liz, just to respond I am entirely sympathetic to Matt's situation but I dont think a war will particularly help anybody. It is the sort of thing that people will believe if they dont like him but I think even a casual reader would be pushed to say what great crime he is supposed to have committed.

I found the mundane nastiness of the press's treatment of all the contestants really depressing but I get the impression that it is the sort of thing famous people have to put up with. Its not fair at all and I dont think they should have to put up with it. But sometimes they just do. I think that is particularly true in this instance because there must be all sorts of involved parties who I am sure would prefer the story to just go away.
      • Options
        Forum Member
        ✭✭✭

Did she delete it?
      • Options
        Forum Member

Because some of them will believe it. People believe anything thats in the papers.
      • Options
        Queen MaeveQueen Maeve Posts: 22,113
        Forum Member
        ✭✭✭
        mitacond wrote: »

THERE ARE LURKERS;)

So agree Mita, I fel sick that the Mail has gone to these lengths.

We dont need to forensically disect the piece, we know the gist of the real story.
      • Options
        Forum Member
        ✭✭✭✭

I doubt they are true fans if they are linking it allove the place the are pathetic;)
      • Options
        [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,412
        Forum Member
        ✭✭✭
        Well, Boko, I think you're right....things are never clear cut esp where family breakups etc are concerned...I think essentially the story is correct though

Liz - We are true Mattadores and are willing to spend the time examining the evidence to prove/disprove a story (well, we don't really need to examine it because it is seared into our brains!)...but for those not quite as fervent as we, it does taint his image and dent his credibility....alot of people take the view that there is no smoke without fire. ....it all seems rather fishy that this crap is being circulated now.

...and are we now on Thread 13?:(
      This discussion has been closed.