Options

PlayStation 4 All Access 14/11 - New game announcements/world premieres.

Comments

• Options
    Jenny1986Jenny1986 Posts: 16,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm getting excited now! I wont be staying up, but ill try and watch it before I head off to work in the morning. All these little hints, are we going to be dissapointed? I hope not.

On a side note, Sony have given the OXO tower a makeover.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/oxo-tower-given-a-sony-makeover-to-celebrate-ps4-launch-8940355.html

Such a great idea.
  • Options
    fastest fingerfastest finger Posts: 12,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMTT wrote: »
    I saw on IGN a while back speculation of Gears of War coming to PS4 as there was a tweet about something Epic & then Epic games tweeted something shortly afterwards. Then in the IGN Unlocked podcast, the Xbox guy they were interviewing was being coy on the future of the franchise.

They are rumoured to be working on something called Project Nano, or Blueprint.
  • Options
    fastest fingerfastest finger Posts: 12,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jenny1986 wrote: »
    I'm getting excited now! I wont be staying up, but ill try and watch it before I head off to work in the morning. All these little hints, are we going to be dissapointed? I hope not.

Had a busy week, so can't pull an all-nighter, but I get up at 4:45am anyway, so will be hammering the news feeds before I leave for work.
  • Options
    sparky07sparky07 Posts: 1,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently, rumour has it that sony will be announcing a return of a classic Playstation franchise that is set in space for the PS4 at the US midnight launch tonight....
  • Options
    OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    Wipeout or G Police please! Although they're more futuristic than space. I'd like a return of Syphon Filter. Can't think of any games set in space?
  • Options
    sparky07sparky07 Posts: 1,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wipeout or G Police please! Although they're more futuristic than space. I'd like a return of Syphon Filter. Can't think of any games set in space?

Colony Wars?
  • Options
    wildphantom!wildphantom! Posts: 561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

With Kojima hyping and Sony returning to an old franchise my money is on Kojima's Zone of the Enders (which is also set in space).
  • Options
    stefmeisterstefmeister Posts: 8,396
    Forum Member
    Reminds me, I really should get round to buying the zone of the enders HD collection.

Really enjoyed the PS2 originals even though I never actually got round to actually completing either game :eek:
  • Options
    wildphantom!wildphantom! Posts: 561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Reminds me, I really should get round to buying the zone of the enders HD collection.

Really enjoyed the PS2 originals even though I never actually got round to actually completing either game :eek:

The 2nd Runner is great. It may end up on PS+ to link in with the new game - if they announce it, but HD remasters normally end up on Plus at some point.

Mark Rein is at the event so we will probably see something from Epic.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The wait for this stream is taking so long :(

Still an hour and 20 minutes to go, i don't know what i'd do if Sony do their trademark starting later than advertised :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Event's about to start, Didn't plan to stay up & watch this but got woke up by one of our cats & decided I may as well watch it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    1st announcement from Naughty Dog is some story driven Last of us DLC (Last Of Us - Left Behind).

And there 1st PS4 title is a new Uncharted :cool:

Wasn't called Uncharted 4 just 'Uncharted', Also hints that its a new lead character this time as the trailer's narrator didn't sound like Nathan Drake.
  • Options
    ConroyConroy Posts: 3,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm watching it now in HD.

Naughty Dog just announced a new Uncharted for PS4. The voice didn't sound like Nolan North so we may have a new protagionist.
  • Options
    He4rtHe4rt Posts: 5,379
    Forum Member
    I was kinda hoping they would start on a brand new IP, but uncharted will bring in the fans and sell by the truck load, so its a good choice.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    They already put the teaser on there YouTube page:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SnJPTkrD7o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,305
    Forum Member

And there 1st PS4 title is a new Uncharted :cool:

Wasn't called Uncharted 4 just 'Uncharted', Also hints that its a new lead character this time as the trailer's narrator didn't sound like Nathan Drake.

Hopefully it's just a bit of misdirection, Nolan North does such a fantastic job as Drake and that character IS Uncharted, it'd be like Tomb Raider without Lara Croft.

Did they announce a release window? Just wondering how long I'll have to save up ;)

EDIT: just watched the teaser, the voice over person strikes me more as a villain, i think it's more likely to be the voice of someone who is out for revenge against Drake rather than it being the voice of a new main character.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Infamous Second sun gets a release date 21/3/2014.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFukFWFndEk
    CJClarke wrote: »
    Did they announce a release window?
    No, Just showed the teaser to announce the title.

When the guy from Naughty Dog was asked is it Drake or someone new he said something like 'There's a good hint in the trailer'.
  • Options
    Jay-CeeJay-Cee Posts: 2,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    uncharted and infamous looking good. Only 30 mins left. Please show more, like the epic stuff
  • Options
    Hendo9Hendo9 Posts: 1,271
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Uncharted was an obvious yet much appreciated release.

Cant wait for that! Expecting a 'reboot' of sorts too

Or you could well end up playing as 'Sir Francis Drake' during it? Who knows ay
  • Options
    Forum Member
    They way they keep hyping the Kojima/MGS announcement I hope it doesn't turn out to be a letdown.
  • Options
    Jay-CeeJay-Cee Posts: 2,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They way they keep hyping the Kojima/MGS announcement I hope it doesn't turn out to be a letdown.

Probably timed dlc
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Destiny looks interesting.

Always liked Halo so am interested to see what Bungie come up with on a new franchise.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Kojima/MGS announcement is a Playstation exclusive 'Deja-Vu' missions that allow you to play as MGS1 graphics Snake :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Hendo9Hendo9 Posts: 1,271
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Playstation exclusive "Deja Vu" mission for MGS
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So many adverts :(

Was worth staying up for the Uncharted teaser alone though