Options

Shocking Picture Of TARA PALMER-TOMKINSON's "Cocaine" Nose!!!!!

13»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've seen this picture before. Isn't it really old?
  • Options
    lulululu Posts: 4,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bom-jiggy wrote:
    I agree. The nose still doesn't look right. I suspect she'll have more procedures later on :(

Let's just hope she doesn't end up the female version of Michael Jackson :eek:. Money can't buy you perfection, he's living proof of that.
  • Options
    sofieellissofieellis Posts: 10,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't suppose she ever intended shoving a bucket load of class A's up her snout, when she first started using the stuff.
    I remember having a cigarette in the toilet at school when I was 12 because my mates told me it was cool. I didn't stop to consider that 10 yrs on I might be an addict. Thank God it was **** they were handing around and not coke. There but for the grace of god and all that. Hve all the people on here seriously never dabbled with any form of drugs/alcohol/nicotine/etc???
    Having a rich dad doesn't stop people making mistakes in their lives. In fact it probably adds to the temptations. I still fail to see what Tara has done to evoke such bitterness from people :confused:
    Fat Spice wrote:
    sofieellis wrote:
    I really like Tara and can't understand all the bitterness towards her on this thread at all. :(
    She has always come across to me, as a woman who is prepared to admit her mistakes and laugh at herself. She may have been born with a silver spoon in her mouth, but seems to be down to earth at the same time. She has picked herself up in the past, and tried to make a go of life, including working for a living, which is something she doesn't really have to do.
    I for one, wish her well. I hope that she is still off the coke and everything else.
    It seems a shame to me that a young woman who is frightened of operations feels she has no option but to undergo a cosmetic procedure, because of other people bitching about her. :([/QUOTE

She should have thought of her fear of operations before she shoved a bucket load of class A's up her snout.
    She has had all the advantages in the world yet still she has yet to find any purpose to her pointless life. It annoys me that she is even in my conciousness.
  • Options
    sofieellissofieellis Posts: 10,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lulu wrote:
    You seriously think that is the only reason she had her nose fixed?? I bet she just loved admiring herself in the mirror pre-surgery.

And why shouldn't she admire herself in the mirror? She is/was a very attractive girl. I doubt thter are many women in modern society that don't look in mirrors :confused:
    It's when you start looking in a mirror and hating what you see so much , that you are prepared to take a knife to it, that it becomes a problem IMHO
  • Options
    structurestructure Posts: 1,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The woman has money, privilege and streams of sycophants telling her how wonderful she is. Despite all this (or possibly because of it), she is 100% self obsessed and full of excess and to me, always comes across as totally brainless and talentless.

I disagree, she is funny, quirky, has amazing legs, and comes from a proper background. Good wife material.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 387
    Forum Member
    she was showing off her new nose on the shazza osbourne show.. didn't look much better really
  • Options
    lulululu Posts: 4,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sofieellis wrote:
    And why shouldn't she admire herself in the mirror? She is/was a very attractive girl. I doubt thter are many women in modern society that don't look in mirrors :confused:
    It's when you start looking in a mirror and hating what you see so much , that you are prepared to take a knife to it, that it becomes a problem IMHO

You're missing my point completely. I am quite sure she did not enjoy looking at herself in the mirror before she had her cocaine ravaged nose fixed. Let's face it, it wasn't exactly an attractive look. She looked as if she had gone 10 rounds with Mike Tyson.

Then again, maybe you thought she still was attractive with her nose caved in.