Indian Finishing School on Channel 4 NOW!!!!

bom-jiggybom-jiggy Posts: 15,953
Forum Member
✭✭
Is anyone watching this? Brits abroad don't help the image of the British culture at all :(

Comments

• bom-jiggybom-jiggy Posts: 15,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Finishes tomorrow at 12:10am.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    Just thought that i would say hello and respond to your post...

First of all I am one of the 4 that went to India. It Shane here.

The editiing of the programme has been done very well, most of it is a hotch pot of both weeks. Of what they are saying is week one is week 2.

Although I am not excusing some of the stuff the Lee, Annie Merissa and me did you do not get the whole picture.

Yes we were arrogant, Yes we thought of it as a free holiday, but in the end we all learnt something - NOT that it is showing it on the programme.......There was over 2 weeks of footage that they shot whilst we were there and they have shown it all in 2 hours...Take for example Lee, he has been made out to be racist, he is far from it, I was made out to be a prat and arrogant loner - mmmm maybe so but I am not as bad as that ! Well i dont think that I am....

Just remeber it is TV and they will only show what they want to to sensationalise the bad points....

Overall it was fun - Its only a pity is was on that late and did not show some of the laughs that we had as well.....

Shane
  • neo_walesneo_wales Posts: 13,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just watched the programme, it made me feel ashamed to be Britiish