More "evidence" of Beyonce's fake baby bump...?

Comments

• konebyvaxkonebyvax Posts: 9,120
    Forum Member
    Well, why didn't you say earlier that her publicist had denied it? We could have saved ourselves all this conjecturing. :rolleyes::D
  • Millie MuppetMillie Muppet Posts: 6,853
    Forum Member
    Looking at the picture more closely you can see it's a trick of the light; the frill on her dress is bunching up as she sits down.

Although I do love a good conspiracy theory.....;)
  • SmallalienSmallalien Posts: 1,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looking at the picture more closely you can see it's a trick of the light; the frill on her dress is bunching up as she sits down.

Although I do love a good conspiracy theory.....;)

There's no frill on that dress, it's smooth.
  • Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You read my mind.

Another thing, the dancing on her video. Far too energetic for a woman with her bump and far far more than any doctor would suggest is advisable for a woman in her condition.

Funny, I thought that women who routinely exercise, e.g. runners, can run/exercise at a normal level throughout most of their pregnancy?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why would she wear a baby bump when she is pregnant? Most women can't wait to get rid of the bump. She's getting big. It must be a boy.
    Forum Member
    Smallalien wrote: »
    There's no frill on that dress, it's smooth.

There is a frill around the waist, or it's a top and skirt combo. :) Maybe a Vicky Beckham design, or in the style of.
  • Rose*~*Rose*~* Posts: 7,008
    Forum Member
    OK, this is completely 'out there', but in a Dutch soap there's now a teenage character who is pregnant, and her stepmum is faking her pregnancy. The plan is that the teenager will go abroad once she starts to show, so nobody will know that the girl was actually pregnant. The baby will then be brought into the family as her baby sister or brother, and nobody will know the difference..

Maybe... just maybe.... Beyonce is not really pregnant, but has someone else who will carry and have the baby for her. This way the baby will still be 'hers' without the physical problems that go with being pregnant. She will not have to miss a day's work, no weight worries, and heaven forbid, no complications at birth...

I know some stars have had surrogates, but they were usually a lot older than Beyonce. Maybe she feels she's too young to get away with it and thinks she'll get moaned at for not having her own child, esp. when she is healthy and could carry her own baby?

If not: she's got one strange baby bump!
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unigal07 wrote: »
    Funny, I thought that women who routinely exercise, e.g. runners, can run/exercise at a normal level throughout most of their pregnancy?

You can. You are advised to not take up a completely new exercise programme when you're first pregnant but, if you're use to a routine then it's absolutely fine to continue
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

True. You are advised not to take up new regimes and weight training. My sister barely looked pregnant in any of her pregnancies (she's not some 29 stone behemoth either) but people refuse to believe I'm not further along than I am because I blow up! I look at least 35 weeks and I am only 28.
  • UpInMyFaceUpInMyFace Posts: 2,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beyonce has always been a strange one. I remember people being threatened with law suits for mentioning she is five years older than she claims.

Its all so bizzare.

I agree with this. Her age has always been a bit of a sore subject.

I remember someone posting links which seemed to prove one of the girls who claimed she went to school with Beyonce was herself 35 years old or something!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 233
    Forum Member

I have to say the moves in the video made me wonder too.

My sister is a dancer and though her energy levels remained high throughout her pregnancy and afterwards, there were moves that the weight and bulk of her bump just wouldn't let her make from about 4 months into her pregnancy.
    UpInMyFace wrote: »
    I agree with this. Her age has always been a bit of a sore subject.

I remember someone posting links which seemed to prove one of the girls who claimed she went to school with Beyonce was herself 35 years old or something!

The girls who were pictured in school with her were born in 1972 which would make her 9 years older than she claims to be. I also find it funny how at the start, she was the eldest member of Destiny's Child by some way and then suddenly became the same age as them or younger.

That would still make her more than young enough to have her own baby though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rose*~* wrote: »
    OK, this is completely 'out there', but in a Dutch soap there's now a teenage character who is pregnant, and her stepmum is faking her pregnancy. The plan is that the teenager will go abroad once she starts to show, so nobody will know that the girl was actually pregnant. The baby will then be brought into the family as her baby sister or brother, and nobody will know the difference..

Maybe... just maybe.... Beyonce is not really pregnant, but has someone else who will carry and have the baby for her. This way the baby will still be 'hers' without the physical problems that go with being pregnant. She will not have to miss a day's work, no weight worries, and heaven forbid, no complications at birth...

I know some stars have had surrogates, but they were usually a lot older than Beyonce. Maybe she feels she's too young to get away with it and thinks she'll get moaned at for not having her own child, esp. when she is healthy and could carry her own baby?

If not: she's got one strange baby bump!

That was a desperate housewives storyline....
  • da3boolda3bool Posts: 2,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beyonce's uterus is the talk of the town
    They have been bombarding her to get pregnant for ten years and once she does, they don't want to believe it -_-

I find this fake baby sad, people need to get out more.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    da3bool wrote: »
    Beyonce's uterus is the talk of the town
    They have been bombarding her to get pregnant for ten years and once she does, they don't want to believe it -_-

I find this fake baby sad, people need to get out more.

We'll know for sure in nearly a year's time.
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »
    We'll know for sure in nearly a year's time.

You're not the person who commented on the DM story saying you were 21 weeks preggers and due next August, are you? :D
  • Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    You can. You are advised to not take up a completely new exercise programme when you're first pregnant but, if you're use to a routine then it's absolutely fine to continue
    True. You are advised not to take up new regimes and weight training. My sister barely looked pregnant in any of her pregnancies (she's not some 29 stone behemoth either) but people refuse to believe I'm not further along than I am because I blow up! I look at least 35 weeks and I am only 28.

Thanks for confirming :)

Every pregnancy is different. I'm sure Beyonce is doing whatever is right for herself, her family and most importantly her baby. She looks so happy, yet people must try to bring her down in any way possible, including suggesting she must be faking her pregnancy. Shocking.
  • guffybearguffybear Posts: 1,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for confirming :)

Every pregnancy is different. I'm sure Beyonce is doing whatever is right for herself, her family and most importantly her baby. She looks so happy, yet people must try to bring her down in any way possible, including suggesting she must be faking her pregnancy. Shocking.

like other singers on this forum
  • GetMeOuttaHereGetMeOuttaHere Posts: 17,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In the bikini photograph it may look like she is pushing her stomach out but if you look for where her waistline should be, there isn't one. If she wasn't pregnant, a woman of her age, slim physic and physical fitness levels would have one. If you think you do see a waistline, it isn't, it's the angle of the photo and the curve of her back.

As for the supposed prosthetic bump, what nonsense. The dress she is wearing will clearly be a fabric that has a percentage of elasticity. When she is standing the dress will sit against her body, accentuate her bump and flatter her fuller figure, when she sits it will naturally stretch and accommodate. Fabric without elasticity will leave visible signs of pulling and leave creases when stretched. The fabric has been cut on the bias, which means there is added stretch and provides better fluidity, note how the fabric around her bump droops forward, that is the fluidity of cutting on the bias. As Beyonce has an image to uphold she has to take care of how she looks at all times when in public. As for the supposed bump collapsing down, do a little test, stand up then lean forward slightly as you go to sit back down and see where your middle section goes, it gives an illusion of sinking back when in fact it doesn't, it literally is just being squashed down. Even for a woman that is 5 months pregnant who is taking care of herself so she can get back to her pre-pregnant figure will not necessarily look pregnant. She isn't exactly huge pregnancy wise, most women aren't at this stage. It is the dress' fabric content that is accentuating her figure and being misleading.

Finally, look at her face and breasts, she has put weight on in these areas. The face, especially around the jaw line is something you cannot fake weight wise.

As an aside, I've been making clothing for over 20 years so I'm fairly experienced in my knowledge of fabrics and how they work. :)
  • dirrrtydirrrty Posts: 8,442
    Forum Member
    You're not the person who commented on the DM story saying you were 21 weeks preggers and due next August, are you? :D

Lmao i seen that. Priceless
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D I read that, she is going to have a long wait for it!
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    guffybear wrote: »
    like other singers on this forum

Who are the singers on here?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In the Australian interview it is her facial expression that gives the game away. She has a look of near-panic when the dress pops out the way it does and it is obvious that she is thinking "SHIT".

And even if it is a maternity dress, it really has no reason to be edging forward at such a sharp angle. It is quite clear to me that there is something pertruding from underneath the dress like padding of some sort.
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vanilla101 wrote: »
    In the Australian interview it is her facial expression that gives the game away. She has a look of near-panic when the dress pops out the way it does and it is obvious that she is thinking "SHIT".

And even if it is a maternity dress, it really has no reason to be edging forward at such a sharp angle. It is quite clear to me that there is something pertruding from underneath the dress like padding of some sort.

she is tall and the chair was very low, i wonder if the expression is that she didnt realise how low it was and also she seemed to be holding onto her dress to make sure that the guy doing the interview didnt have an eyefull of her undies

I'm sure we have all sat on a chair and it was either lower than we expected etc...maybe that was the surprised look on her face. anyway just another thought on it.
  • konebyvaxkonebyvax Posts: 9,120
    Forum Member

This. There are moments in life when you just can't stop making expressions, as much as you want to - a bit like a dog can't voluntarily stop its tail from wagging. Beyonce's look at that moment was involuntary and panic stricken. There was no chance of her showing her knickers how she was sitting/sat so we can rule that anxiety out. She doesn't even try and sit like a 5 month pregnant woman would sit, she then proceeds to cross her legs (wouldn't happen) and even more damning (and I'm amazed this hasn't cropped up more in the discussion), she then proceeds to bend forward without opening her legs to kiss the interviewer. If the size of the bump she displayed when walking onto the set was indeed solid then to do what she did then would be impossible.
  • GetMeOuttaHereGetMeOuttaHere Posts: 17,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She isn't wearing a maternity dress, they went out years ago. Beyonce has the money and fame whereby designers will create clothing purely for her and her needs. You clearly know very little about fabrics to think the angle at which it falls is suspicious.

Even if Beyonce provided a video of herself giving birth, you would still say it's fake. She's in a no win situation. What do you people want, dna testing to prove the child's parentage the moment the wee sprogg is born. What the heck is it to do with you anyway. Get over yourselves, there are more important things going on in the world that you should be concerning yourselves with.