she's gone and enslaved another one ..

Comments

• pinkpowerrangerpinkpowerranger Posts: 933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When did she finalise her divorce? I thought she was still married to Alex Reid.
  • hunniebunhunniebun Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Gawd.

In the words of the Penna, “Her brain is not wired right.”

I really really really can't understand for the life of me why the hell she has got married so quickly - surely a recipe for disaster!
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Katie is stupid to of married this man... She hasn't known him long enough .. Bad move
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :rolleyes: What are the odds on it lasting til Christmas?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,076
    Forum Member
    Surely this has to be one of the shortest engagements in history! How she can marry someone who most of her friends haven't met, and not having had him in her children's lives for very long I don't know. As someone posted before is she wired right? I hope she has a good pre-nup.
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cassy990 wrote: »
    Surely this has to be one of the shortest engagements in history! How she can marry someone who most of her friends haven't met, and not having had him in her children's lives for very long I don't know. As someone posted before is she wired right? I hope she has a good pre-nup.

I would hazard a guess she has an air tight pre-nup. She surely wouldn't make the same mistake again. :eek: But then I remember who this is ........
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would hazard a guess she has an air tight pre-nup. She surely wouldn't make the same mistake again. :eek: But then I remember who this is ........

Other than the money side, there's other things to consider.
    I'm presuming seen as they are man and wife now, he will be moving in with her and her children?

I think that's crazy!

I'm not a Peter Andre fan, but I'd be furious and very concerned that she has moved a man in who she's only known a matter of weeks and who the children won't have had time to adjust to.
  • chloebchloeb Posts: 6,501
    Forum Member
    She's talking babies already...feel a bit sorry for him really...
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other than the money side, there's other things to consider.
    I'm presuming seen as they are man and wife now, he will be moving in with her and her children?

I think that's crazy!

I'm not a Peter Andre fan, but I'd be furious and very concerned that she has moved a man in who she's only known a matter of weeks and who the children won't have had time to adjust to.

I have always had the impression that KP does what she likes and never considers the consequences. I would guess she has not even considered how this new husband will fit in to her life (or her kids life)
  • Goldbear86Goldbear86 Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stupid, stupid woman! She really is that desperate for attention isn't she? I give it till March.
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    I don't agree with the people who say she is not doing this for publicity. If that were the case then why make an announcement? Why not just get engaged quietly, then go off and get married quietly? She didn't have to let the whole country know did she?

She knew full well the announcement would get her a headline.

She is running out of ideas on how to stay relevant and knows that the only way she can get media attention these days is to attach herself to some random man.

Dating is one thing, no-one expects her to live like a nun..but why get married again?? Why the rush??:confused: Did she not learn anything from her marriage to Alex Reid?

Katie says "If it feels right I just do it".......

Yeah....and...sod what the kids think!

Selfish, selfish, idiotic woman!!
  • somerset foxsomerset fox Posts: 728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    :rolleyes: What are the odds on it lasting til Christmas?

I womdered what had happened to the muchly anticipated story of her life, then saw this movie and wondered if it had already been made... :p

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2244901/
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have always had the impression that KP does what she likes and never considers the consequences. I would guess she has not even considered how this new husband will fit in to her life (or her kids life)

As her kids seem to spend most of their lives with the nanny, Pete and anyone but their Mother, hopefully they won't be too affected.

I agree with others re- Pete. I am far from his biggest fan (:D) but if I were him I would be furious. This guy could have a criminal record for all she knows. Her behaviour stinks and if she was ever anything but a national laughing stock that's all she's reduced to now. The looks have faded, she's too old to flap her norks out any more - all she can do is pull off stunts like this, which will get her the attention she craves initially and then when it wanes, the inevitable split.:yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:
  • morecowbellmorecowbell Posts: 1,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I womdered what had happened to the muchly anticipated story of her life, then saw this movie and wondered if it had already been made... :p

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2244901/

Excellent! :D Bang on there!
  • JoannexxJoannexx Posts: 1,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would be furious too if I was in Pete's shoes. I wonder if this would be enough to get him full custody. KP can live her life how she likes but this must be so confusing and unsettling for the children. How many blokes do they see coming and going around that house, does KP introduce them as the new step dad. I have no idea what she is like as a mother, just her lifestyle is chaos, pretty sure Pete would give the children a more stable environment. She does seem to swan off a lot, she was back and forward to Argentina with the last one and she likes her holidays, I assume the children spend more time with Pete and nannies than they do with her anyway, she couldn't keep taking them out of school
  • warleywitchwarleywitch Posts: 2,541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The children must be very unsure who she's going to bring home as a sort of substitute daddy. Not only is Katie not valuing herself by rushing into this liaison and not taking time to be very sure of himbut she's not valuing the interests of the children IMO.
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The children must be very unsure who she's going to bring home as a sort of substitute daddy. Not only is Katie not valuing herself by rushing into this liaison and not taking time to be very sure of himbut she's not valuing the interests of the children IMO.

^^^
    This!
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also, specifically; what affect is this merry go round having on Harvey? With his condition he needs stability. It must be very unsettling for him:mad::(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another attention seeking stunt she will be divorced by the end of the year! Poor kids another short term dad.
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chloeb wrote: »
    She's talking babies already...feel a bit sorry for him really...

As i've said already in this thread, i personally think that was the main reason she locked him down so quickly. I wouldn't put it past her to have had him tested to see how fertile he is.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As i've said already in this thread, i personally think that was the main reason she locked him down so quickly. I wouldn't put it past her to have had him tested to see how fertile he is.

I don't think she's capable of having more children tbh. She blamed Reid for being 'infertile' then look what happened when he got together with Chantellitall - pregnant in five minutes.

If any 'blame' has to be placed, I imagine it's her that's infertile.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Eh? You don't need to be married to have babies! Why would she need to 'lock him down'? It makes it sound like he'll be kept in a room at Pwicey Mansions and just taken out for servicing.

....Unless she's already pregnant and this is what passes in KP World as 'doing the right thing'.. so she won't be criticised so heavily? She's dumb enough where men are concerned to do that, that's for sure
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

i have to agree with you warleywitch and usually i have stuck up for Katie where as being a Mother is concerned but this time i am shocked that she's rushed into marriage yet again when shes split up with someone else,she seems to "get off" on the feelings you have when you first meet someone-the butterflies in stomach/lust/thinking that this is the one/that you could fall in love with them and i can understand that as we all have those feelings but as we get older we know that those kind of feelings die down with time so we don't act on them-Katie hasn't seemed to have learn't that with age-or if she has it doesn't bother her she just lives for the moment or as Katie herself self "lives too short to wait" which is all well and good if you are a single person but she's a Mother and yes by acting like this again and again she is not valuing the interests of the children,:(
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with all that's been said about the haste and the possible effect on her children but perhaps there's a twisted element of self-preservation rather than self-destruction. If she senses that Pete and Emily are slowly heading towards marriage and babies she might feel she couldn't cope with that if she was single, both emotionally and in terms of their on-going PR war. Not saying it's healthy or advisable but she might need something new to focus on. The best interests of the children are best served by her finding a way to be happy, so for their sake I hope they do genuinely have something in common and that this relationship lasts longer the last two. That said, I hope the mags don't reward the behaviour with big bucks deals and everyone just looks the other way!