Options

Does Helen have a kid ?

Comments

• Options
    roseblue1roseblue1 Posts: 7,498
    Forum Member
    AOTB wrote: »
    :D Very true. Very true.

It's embarrassing to see how desperate some people are to put her down, and a pretty low nasty cheap shot to try and bash her because she is a mum.
    The weak argument also doesn't hold up to any kind of scrutiny whatsoever of course but people don't let facts get in the way or an excuse to stick the boot in right?

If anything some of Helen's detractors write far worse stuff on here than anything she's done in the house.[/QUO

If anyone is embarrassing it is you......trying to defend a woman who for her own gains who has left her child and gone to seek media attention.

And then to make matters worse you tarred our serving brave soldiers with the same brush as Helen.......because they have to leave there children to serve the country.
  • Options
    roseblue1roseblue1 Posts: 7,498
    Forum Member
    Excellent post (as are your others here) and I fully agree with you.

Such an odd (and obvious) thing to see, when people get selectively outraged at just one mum and not the multitude of other parents that have been in the house.

A total lack of any semblance of consistency.

You really do not get it do you?.....
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    Actually I agree. And it's the bullies in the school playground who will also take the game show seriously and use that information how they want to. THAT'S the point.

Well bullies need to be addressed and not going on the show because of the threat of children being bullied would be tantamount to allowing the bully to win.
    roseblue1 wrote: »
    I know there not........but if it is going to upset families do not go in.

It is people outside that are upsetting the families though. Maybe the ones calling Helen a bad mother and the rest need to consider the repercussions.
  • Options
    gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    Excellent post (as are your others here) and I fully agree with you.

Such an odd (and obvious) thing to see, when people get selectively outraged at just one mum and not the multitude of other parents that have been in the house.

A total lack of any semblance of consistency.

This has been a continuous topic for many series but the wannabes with kids still keep lining up for it and Mums and Dads who put their children first will show their disapproval.

Denise Welch and her shennanigans for one.
  • Options
    AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    If anyone is embarrassing it is you......trying to defend a woman who for her own gains who has left her child and gone to seek media attention.

And then to make matters worse you tarred our serving brave soldiers with the same brush as Helen.......because they have to leave there children to serve the country.

So now you are getting personal at me directly and calling me embarrassing?

I certainly did not 'tar them with the same brush' what a totally ridiculous thing to say. Like straight up ridiculous. You've missed the point yet again.

Not only have you been personal to me but now you're lying about me. Your total lack of comprehension is no excuse.

I suggest you stop and do not do this again. I don't mind your name calling but making stuff up about me is not on.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You really do not get it do you?.....

Au contraire- I'm one of the rare ones that does get it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 270
    Forum Member
    I wonder if those fighting helens case so hard on this thread have kids? Cause the ones that have said they have kids and don't agree with helens behaviour all seem to be backing each other. . just makes me wonder those condoning helen.. how they are as a person and if they have TRIED to see our point of view
  • Options
    StrawberryLacesStrawberryLaces Posts: 585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well bullies need to be addressed and not going on the show because of the threat of children being bullied would be tantamount to allowing the bully to win.

That's a fair point. I just wouldn't want to play Russian roulette with my family. Everyone has a choice. And everyone can have an opinion on that choice. Otherwise, just close the forum.
  • Options
    radiofreeradiofree Posts: 7,316
    Forum Member
    Why not just google this question? Unless to prompt a lot of anti-Helen outrage?
    (I am not a fan of Helen, btw, nor do I think she's a good role model for her child in terms of language and arguments but I just wonder why the Op asked such an obvious question here)
  • Options
    honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    Oh my days. If 'missing the point' was an Olympic sport we have a whole thread's worth of gold medalists.

Everybody has a different opinion and there might not be a right or wrong. :)
    There will be no need to inform the authorities as most probaly the child is being looked after by a member of the family or trustworthy friend.........however that does not make it right to go of in the summer and make yourself look cheap and nasty on TV when she has a child at home and one that is attending school.

Protect Helen all you want but I know that the majority of decent mothers will back what I say.....your child is the most paramount person in your life.

Yes, but mothers express their love in different ways. For some that means staying home to be with them all the time, and for others it means doing everything they can to provide the most they can financially.
    Most put the children first, I think.
    Actually I agree. And it's the bullies in the school playground who will also take the game show seriously and use that information how they want to. THAT'S the point.

Nobody would want to be that child in school today. :(
  • Options
    dog_eat_dogdog_eat_dog Posts: 3,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D Very true. Very true.

It's embarrassing to see how desperate some people are to put her down, and a pretty low nasty cheap shot to try and bash her because she is a mum.
    The weak argument also doesn't hold up to any kind of scrutiny whatsoever of course but people don't let facts get in the way or an excuse to stick the boot in right?

If anything some of Helen's detractors write far worse stuff on here than anything she's done in the house.[/QUO

There - over there.
    Their - belonging to them
    They're - they are.

Anyway, were these brave soldiers forced into serving their country, or did they voluntarily apply to become members of the armed forces?

If they had children, don't you think it was rather selfish of them to choose a career which meant not seeing their children for long periods? Surely they could have chosen a more normal job, just in case they missed a call from Casualty or some other child based disaster waiting to happen. Isn't that what caring parents do? Not go a day without seeing their children?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So now you are getting personal at me directly and calling me embarrassing?

I certainly did not 'tar them with the same brush' what a totally ridiculous thing to say. Like straight up ridiculous. You've missed the point yet again.

Not only have you been personal to me but now you're lying about me. Your total lack of comprehension is no excuse.

I suggest you stop and do not do this again. I don't mind your name calling but making stuff up about me is not on.

I think you should think about how your posts read to others before writing in haste.

I found your comments distasteful mentioning, Hitler and our soldiers in response on a Big Brother forum.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    gilliedew wrote: »
    I think you should think about how your posts read to others before writing in haste.

I found your comments distasteful mentioning, Hitler and our soldiers in response on a Big Brother forum.

Couldn't agree with you more
  • Options
    Forum Member

There - over there.
    Their - belonging to them
    They're - they are.

Anyway, were these brave soldiers forced into serving their country, or did they voluntarily apply to become members of the armed forces?

If they had children, don't you think it was rather selfish of them to choose a career which meant not seeing their children for long periods? Surely they could have chosen a more normal job, just in case they missed a call from Casualty or some other child based disaster waiting to happen. Isn't that what caring parents do? Not go a day without seeing their children?

What response do you think our soldiers would reply to this post.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What response do you think our soldiers would reply to this post.

No idea.

I'm asking the poster who maintains a caring parent wouldn't spend a night away from their children.
  • Options
    wotnotwotnot Posts: 9,565
    Forum Member
    No she just wants media attention that badly that she is prepared to leave him for most of the summer.......while she rolls around under the sheets with Ash.

Shall we start listing all the HM's who have done the same in BB and CBB??
  • Options
    StrawberryLacesStrawberryLaces Posts: 585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think AOTB was intentionally invoking Godwin's law with that one ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member

No gilliedew, I think you should think about your posts to me. If anything I am being rather reserved here. I've already explained why I posted as I did (not that I should need to justify myself to you or anyone else).

I don't care if people call me names on the internet. I really don't.

Misunderstanding my point is one thing. Accusing me of something I 100% haven't done (which that poster did) is not on, and totally out of order.

I find your comments to me distasteful and I find that posters comments to me disgraceful.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Would you say it's as distasteful as a thread concerning a reality contestant's young son in which the opening post also mentioned his mother giving someone a BJ (even though there's no proof of such a thing happening at all)?
  • Options
    BaconAndEggsBaconAndEggs Posts: 9,526
    Forum Member
    There will be no need to inform the authorities as most probaly the child is being looked after by a member of the family or trustworthy friend.........however that does not make it right to go of in the summer and make yourself look cheap and nasty on TV when she has a child at home and one that is attending school.

Protect Helen all you want but I know that the majority of decent mothers will back what I say.....your child is the most paramount person in your life.

I am not one of those fm's.

Her son would be devastated by your post about his mother btw. If your worried about critical gossip upsetting him then stop it at once.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    wotnot wrote: »
    Shall we start listing all the HM's who have done the same in BB and CBB??

Quite a few have especially the cbb housemates but we are talking about a housemate who is currently in the house wanting to change ppls views of her
  • Options
    Forum Member
    No gilliedew, I think you should think about your posts to me. If anything I am being rather reserved here. I've already explained why I posted as I did (not that I should need to justify myself to you or anyone else).

I don't care if people call me names on the internet. I really don't.

Misunderstanding my point is one thing. Accusing me of something I 100% haven't done (which that poster did) is not on, and totally out of order.

I find your comments to me distasteful and I find that posters comments to me disgraceful.

Do you realise that you always repeat back, my comments to you?

If you antagonise posters, they will answer back and then it is poor me time and it goes around in circles.

Never mind, it's not my worry,ignore button pressed.

As for Godwins Law, I admit I looked it up, thank you, I learned something new today and will look further into it but take your point.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Bacon&Eggs wrote: »
    I am not one of those fm's.

Her son would be devastated by your post about his mother btw. If your worried about critical gossip upsetting him then stop it at once.

It is for his mother to stop her loose ways, not for anyone else, the child is her responsibility.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Do you realise that you always repeat back, my comments to you?

It's not always but yes, i of course realise this. It's a pretty god way of addressing things at times.
    If you antagonise posters, they will answer back and then it is poor me time and it goes around in circles.

I debate. That's it.

If posters get antagonised by this, or cannot handle a different point of view on an internet forum, that is their call not mine.

It also perhaps suggests that perhaps internet forums are not the place for them.
  • Options
    wotnotwotnot Posts: 9,565
    Forum Member
    MissPGC wrote: »
    Quite a few have especially the cbb housemates but we are talking about a housemate who is currently in the house wanting to change ppls views of her

Irrelevant, if she's to be judged on leaving her 10 year old, supposedly with people that she trusts to care for him then shouldn't all hm's, past and future, come under the same scrutiny, particularly those who have left very young children to enter the house?

There's plenty to judge Helen on aside from this. How about being a mother and selling your body for sex for example?