Options

channel 4 am I loosing the plot

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 346
Forum Member
channel 4 are showing night at the museum tonght but I thought i taped it of them last week . Is this a quick repeat. was there a problem or did i tape it of something else and senility is creaking in?:confused:

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,237
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Channel 4 is just doing its bit to remind you that Night At The Museum 2 is now showing at a cinema near you.
  • Options
    5340robert5340robert Posts: 2,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    filling a week as new wife swap starts next week.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,952
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bignoise wrote: »
    Channel 4 is just doing its bit to remind you that Night At The Museum 2 is now showing at a cinema near you.

& whats the chance they dont get NATM2 to show on the tv

:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,472
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    goonerob wrote: »
    channel 4 are showing night at the museum tonght but I thought i taped it of them last week . Is this a quick repeat. was there a problem or did i tape it of something else and senility is creaking in?:confused:

I thought the same m8,thought i was losing my marbles lol kinnda weird i dont ever recall a film being showed twice in 2 weeks,they should have put a different movie on 2night.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 346
    Forum Member
    Rhodes666 wrote: »
    I thought the same m8,thought i was losing my marbles lol kinnda weird i dont ever recall a film being showed twice in 2 weeks,they should have put a different movie on 2night.

Thank God it wasn't just me then::D