100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• RyJaRyJa Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    A popular guess for ^ was the Irish man who was in Schindlers List. Apparently he stated in an interview that he had recently quit drinking.

If he finds you, he will kill you?
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    RyJa wrote: »
    If he finds you, he will kill you?

Yes, that's the one. Not saying it's him but as I said before he has just done an interview where he said he's given up drinking. I read a shocker of a comment about it on an american website, along the lines of 'well that's why he wasn't that cut up when his wife died' :o:o
  • pfgpowellpfgpowell Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    Most sites have disclaimers saying that the information might not be true, which I helps legally. The US also has pretty broad Free Speech laws & protection for Journalists ( which gossip columnists can loosely claim to be).

In Britain if you claim something potentially libellous and are sued, YOU have to prove it's true. In the US if you say something potentially libellous and are sued the other party has to prove it is NOT true. It's something to do with their notion of freedom of speech. In practice it means many folk are put off suing for libel (or if try to get a hearing in an English court) for fear of what might come out in open court that has nothing to do with the matter in hand they might like to keep quite, but which the other people's lawyers will drag out to dish the dirt. However, another consequence of the US way of doing things is that so much bull is put around that more often than not nothing is believed, even the stuff which is true.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights:

Old Hollywood Blind

In the annals of horrible stage moms, the foreign-born mother to this then almost A list child and teen star who later made the transition to A+ list leading lady is among the worst. She basically acted as her pimp, accompanying her from casting couch to casting couch to sleep with men as old as the father of the actress. Two famous A+ list Oscar winning/nominees were among her sex partners.
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    From Crazy Days & Nights:

Old Hollywood Blind

In the annals of horrible stage moms, the foreign-born mother to this then almost A list child and teen star who later made the transition to A+ list leading lady is among the worst. She basically acted as her pimp, accompanying her from casting couch to casting couch to sleep with men as old as the father of the actress. Two famous A+ list Oscar winning/nominees were among her sex partners.

West Side Story, Rebel Without A Cause?
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    West Side Story, Rebel Without A Cause?

Agree, its sort of well known been mentioned in a polite way in bios about this actress. Mummy liked her to go out with older directors etc. Then freaked out when she wanted to get married to young handsome(she married him twice).
  • latinlouloulatinloulou Posts: 3,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And wasn't Spartacus rumoured to be one of the abusers? >:(
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Big Questions <<
    Who wants to know what?
    Which members of the Wales squad,
    in the Hong Kong Rugby 7s last
    weekend managed to pull in a bar
    but then when they got back to her
    house was so drunk that "his
    performance was brief"? After
    which he went to the bathroom,
    shat all over the floor and then
    fell asleep in it.

My rugby knowledge is limited so I have no idea, he sounds like a right catch:D
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    Big Questions <<
    Who wants to know what?
    Which members of the Wales squad,
    in the Hong Kong Rugby 7s last
    weekend managed to pull in a bar
    but then when they got back to her
    house was so drunk that "his
    performance was brief"? After
    which he went to the bathroom,
    shat all over the floor and then
    fell asleep in it.

My rugby knowledge is limited so I have no idea, he sounds like a right catch:D

I'm Welsh, massively patriotic, and rugby is one of my biggest passions. But even I couldn't care less about that! Some of the rugby stories you hear... that pales :blush::D
  • Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member
    tRiAngleD are in bed together! :o:o:o:D ;-) :p
  • SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Miss_Moo wrote: »

Who? Is there a riddle in there. I can't solve it.
  • LenitiveLenitive Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I prefer the cheating story about RHombUs myself.
  • willrelf92willrelf92 Posts: 15,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lenitive wrote: »
    I prefer the cheating story about RHombUs myself.
    Seriously confused right now...
  • LenitiveLenitive Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    willrelf92 wrote: »

I was being facetious - I have no idea what Miss_Moo is alleging :p
  • SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    willrelf92 wrote: »

A rhombus is a 4 sided shape with equal length sides and two pairs of parallel sides. I think everyone knows what a triangle is. A geometry clue of some kind?
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights

This married former A list mostly television actress who starred on two long running hit shows and now wants a full-time gig again still has A+ list name recognition despite her drop to B list status got a nasty surprise the other day. Our actress picked up the phone of her husband and answered it. It was a leasing agent calling about the place her husband rented. They needed more information about the woman who was going to be the tenant.
  • RyJaRyJa Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From Crazy Days & Nights

This married former A list mostly television actress who starred on two long running hit shows and now wants a full-time gig again still has A+ list name recognition despite her drop to B list status got a nasty surprise the other day. Our actress picked up the phone of her husband and answered it. It was a leasing agent calling about the place her husband rented. They needed more information about the woman who was going to be the tenant.

Buffy?
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RyJa wrote: »
    Buffy?

No, she only had one long running TV series Buffy. Ringer only last one.

Could be Willow????? Buffy and How I Met.
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wasn$t Buff in a us soap? That might be other long runner.
  • Fiery PhoenixFiery Phoenix Posts: 303
    Forum Member
    donna255 wrote: »
    No, she only had one long running TV series Buffy. Ringer only last one.

Could be Willow????? Buffy and How I Met.

Xtina Fruitgate?
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights

Phoebe Halliwell? Is Amanda Woodward still married?

It's neither. Phoebe is on the U.S version of Mistresses and Amanda isn't married.

So i guess i'll say Willow as well.
  • intoxicationintoxication Posts: 7,059
    Forum Member
    Phoebe Halliwell? Is Amanda Woodward still married?

It's neither. Phoebe is on the U.S version of Mistresses and Amanda isn't married.

So i guess i'll say Willow as well.

Is her name A list recognition though? I know who you are talking about but without looking her name up it doesn't spring to mind.
  • Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    I get the R, A and D. But seriously?:o Aren't they just golf buddies?
  • CaptainblondeCaptainblonde Posts: 259
    Forum Member

That is exactly what I thought when I saw it!!

For those who don't know, it relates to a PM that did the rounds several years ago about a 'special relationship' between 3 British male celebs whose Christian names begin with each year of the capitalised letters - it was referred to as 'the triangle'. They may have had a takeaway last night *wink wink* - I never believed a word of the PM but the sight of the 3 from the triangle in bed together made me giggle!
  • Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    That is exactly what I thought when I saw it!!

For those who don't know, it relates to a PM that did the rounds several years ago about a 'special relationship' between 3 British male celebs whose Christian names begin with each year of the capitalised letters - it was referred to as 'the triangle'. They may have had a takeaway last night *wink wink* - I never believed a word of the PM but the sight of the 3 from the triangle in bed together made me giggle!
    Special relationship? Tell me, tell me now!!:D:D:D
This discussion has been closed.