Options

Come Dine With Me 2012 (Part 2)

Comments

• Options
    Dante AmecheDante Ameche Posts: 20,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bullman wrote: »
    Thanks and best of luck and hope you are yourself if you get on CDWM. Do let us know if you do get on the show and just hope Dave Lamb isn't too cruel with you
    Don't worry, if they let DS know, Dave Lamb wont be the one they'll have to worry about.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kim is a cross between Raquel from Corrie. Audrey [Clea Lewis] from Ellen and Jennifer Tilly
  • Options
    treefr0gtreefr0g Posts: 23,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really nice bunch tonight.

By far, my favourite episodes have always been the ones where they all get on and they really got on tonight.

Loved seeing them all dancing at the end :)

I think that may have been one of my favourite ever episodes which makes me glad that after all these years this program continues to give great entertainment.
  • Options
    OcadoOcado Posts: 1,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree, one of the best ones I've seen. Would totally be happy to watch that episode again, definitely would like to see the Extra Portions they do for the hour long episodes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Indeed, a great episode. People that could cook, had an interest in food, were prepared to try stuff they hadn't had before, open to having a laugh and getting to know their fellow diners.

This is what the show should be about. I liked them all and I've not said that in a very long time
  • Options
    treefr0gtreefr0g Posts: 23,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Reg
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What do we think of this weeks lot? Almost made me wish for Tommy Mack to come back that's how bad I find this lot.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ocado wrote: »
    What do we think of this weeks lot? Almost made me wish for Tommy Mack to come back that's how bad I find this lot.

Yes that woman has got the Lesley Garrett and Hyacinth Bucket syndrome that means you must just burst out into song at every opportunity..... Yuk:mad:
  • Options
    jsmith99jsmith99 Posts: 20,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They seem a bit of a miserable bunch this week. And the old one certainly seems to bear grudges against men in general.
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 118,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    treefr0g wrote: »
    Really nice bunch tonight.

By far, my favourite episodes have always been the ones where they all get on and they really got on tonight.

Loved seeing them all dancing at the end :)

I think that may have been one of my favourite ever episodes which makes me glad that after all these years this program continues to give great entertainment.

I have just watched it and agree. So nice to see them getting along. They were all so different too. Good episode.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jsmith99 wrote: »
    They seem a bit of a miserable bunch this week. And the old one certainly seems to bear grudges against men in general.
    Which one is the old one?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Which one is the old one?

Sorry, I meant the old woman - I've no idea of their names.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, I meant the old woman - I've no idea of their names.
    I knew that but I'm still non the wiser as to which diner you're on about.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I knew that but I'm still non the wiser as to which diner you're on about.

Sue..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sue..
    I'm guessing sue is the one that's cooking tonight?

As you can tell, I'm very much into this weeks diners. :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm guessing sue is the one that's cooking tonight?

As you can tell, I'm very much into this weeks diners. :o

I'm fairly sure she hasn't hosted yet ... so it's a 50/50 chance you're right. I just watch them as they come on, like you, I guess.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is Sue tonight and finishes tomorrow with Hannah. Hope neither of them win, this week is worse than last week. Can't believe I'm saying this, but I want Tommy Mack back on screen.
  • Options
    miss buzzybeemiss buzzybee Posts: 16,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hannah is an oxygen stealer, total centre of attention bore.
  • Options
    vosnevosne Posts: 14,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    C4 now - she totally used to be a bloke.
  • Options
    nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vosne wrote: »

The husband said the same thing!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vosne wrote: »
    ...and..?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This week has been quite good. Whilst that Charlie annoys me with his rubbish jokes, it has been quite good to see the different themes so far. Modern, Dickens era Christmas, and Second World War. I look forward to the last 2 to see what sort of Christmas meal they prepare.
  • Options
    tommanningtommanning Posts: 104
    Forum Member
    Anyone watching on more4?! Someone has left halfway through and been replaced. Is this the one time it's happened?! Said she was ill but she made a fool of herself the first night so clearly that had something to do with it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The young bloke (charlie?) is one of the biggest hypocrites I've ever seen. Killing animals for their fur is terrible, apparently, but it's perfectly ok to kill them to eat.

And when it came time to go into the garden, it looked as though he was happy to wear one.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tommanning wrote: »
    Anyone watching on more4?! Someone has left halfway through and been replaced. Is this the one time it's happened?! Said she was ill but she made a fool of herself the first night so clearly that had something to do with it.

Not sure before that, but the Celebrity one next week sees Margi Clarke come in because Jasmine Lennard was kicked off for being racist and threatening to glass Chrissy Rock.

Monday - Chelsee Healey
    Tuesday - Nick Pickard (Hollyoaks)
    Wednesday - Chrissy Rock
    Thursday - Marcus Collins
    Friday - Margi Clarke