Options

When is too old to go on a 'lads' holiday?

Comments

• Options
    Gordon ClownGordon Clown Posts: 612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why is everyone being so harsh on the OP? If he wants to go and shag some slappers in Spain good for him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow Freeman your toolness didnt even need a week to reappear!

I admire your optimism that you think women/girls in Magaluf will not be as repelled by your personality as all the women you come into contact with in the UK.

Any man that proclaims himself a 'sex god' who 'loves women', would not talk about them in the degrading way you do.

However, as you persist in doing so, I am presuming that you wll finally lose your troublesome virginity and return to these shores with the knowlege that you have managed to have sex once in your life!
  • Options
    joijijoiji Posts: 582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There us one huge flaw in your plans ; women don't like you.

The only hope you have is to never speak, stand next to one of your good looking mates who knows how to speak to women. Wait for him to get talking to a girl and hope she has a mate who is willing to take one for the team. I stress remain quiet.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    joiji wrote: »
    There us one huge flaw in your plans ; women don't like you.

The only hope you have is to never speak, stand next to one of your good looking mates who knows how to speak to women. Wait for him to get talking to a girl and hope she has a mate who is willing to take one for the team. I stress remain quiet.

That's a bit harsh. ;)

OP maybe your best bet is to hang around the nearest 'all you can drink for 10 Eur' bar and wait until you see a girl being carried out. Maybe, but only maybe, you might have a chance
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why is everyone being so harsh on the OP? If he wants to go and shag some slappers in Spain good for him.

Because he's deluded to think that going to another country will get the women interested. He's not liked by women, he should try men.
  • Options
    joijijoiji Posts: 582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Because he's, literally, a deluded cock
  • Options
    Hugh_Hugh_ Posts: 951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just go with your mates and enjoy yourself, you will meet like minded people of the same and opposite sex. You may makes new friends and have a few hilarious adventures and some steaming hot sex. Just go and enjoy yourself ignore 90% of the users in this post who are moaning and whining.

Just know while you are meeting new friends and having a good fun time they will be on here moaning about benefit cuts.
  • Options
    AnitaSAnitaS Posts: 4,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're far too old for a lads holiday OP. At 24 you are a grown man, and will be the elderly onlooker at the scenes of debauchery enjoyed by the true lads aged 16 - 21. You've left it too late.:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    geniusgirl wrote: »
    Because he's deluded to think that going to another country will get the women interested. He's not liked by women, he should try men.

What a vile and inflammatory post you're definately not a very nice person are you?
  • Options
    CroctacusCroctacus Posts: 18,298
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Too old?

Too young surely?

15 year olds with vivid imaginations don't go on lads holidays.

Their mum's won't let them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AnitaS wrote: »
    You're far too old for a lads holiday OP. At 24 you are a grown man, and will be the elderly onlooker at the scenes of debauchery enjoyed by the true lads aged 16 - 21. You've left it too late.:(

No he isn't , we only live once so go enjoy yourself, don't hurt anyone else be polite and helpful where you can but ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY meet new friends and have a fantastic time.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hugh_ wrote: »
    What a vile and inflammatory post you're definately not a very nice person are you?
    Have you read any of Freeman's other posts, Hugh? It might explain why there is a distinct lack of compassion from some posters.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have you read any of Freeman's other posts, Hugh? It might explain why there is a distinct lack of compassion from some posters.

Well rise above it and ignore it, But others are no better posting inflammortary comments.
  • Options
    Mumof3Mumof3 Posts: 4,529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd bet my Winter Fuel Allowance on the OP having added a decade or two to his actual age.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

There were 32 year olds on that channel 4 doc, some people age slower than others. Im 22 but look 16.:cry:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 135
    Forum Member
    From what I can see, and I know as freeman posted his nonsense in a thread I started, he posts deliberately inflammatory things because he wants people to call him a virgin, repellant etc because he's on a wind up and wants a reaction. In that sense, he succeeds every time. It's pretty clear to me that none of what he says is true, and is deliberately outlandish. He's no doubt a normal bloke having fun by poking people into outrage on a forum. If you want him to go away, surely his posts are actually best ignored rather than giving him the attention he clearly wants every single time?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tothegrand wrote: »
    There were 32 year olds on that channel 4 doc, some people age slower than others. Im 22 but look 16.:cry:
    Aw Grand, I wasn't being entirely serious. I just read Freeman's posts in the voice of Jay from the Inbetweeners and respond to him as I would to Jay;)

Looking 16 at 22 is canny, you will continue to look youthful for many years to come, so sit back and enjoy the ride. While your contemporaries are combing the internet for anti-wrinkle creams and products to halt the ageing process, you will be having the time of your life.
  • Options
    VoynichVoynich Posts: 14,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You're only as old as who you feel. At 24 I was still getting IDed in pubs.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tothegrand wrote: »

And didn't they come across as a pair of t*ssers?
  • Options
    Akane TendoAkane Tendo Posts: 4,454
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One piece of advice buddy - get a decent wall chart/points scoring system for all your conquests.

Keep it on the back of a bedroom door or on the fridge or on the longest wall so everyone is in no doubt who has pulled the most skirt! :D

This coming from you kev?:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well rise above it and ignore it, But others are no better posting inflammortary comments.

He's a joke on this forum, that's why he gets the replies he does. People can respond how they want to.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He's only 14, so a bit too young to go on a lads holiday anyway.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

How kind, I feel flattered you sought me out.
  • Options
    Tt88Tt88 Posts: 6,827
    Forum Member
    He's only 14, so a bit too young to go on a lads holiday anyway.

When did he say he was 14? A lot of people talk about it so i guessing he posted it once.
  • Options
    Josh StonemJosh Stonem Posts: 261
    Forum Member
    This coming from you kev?:D

I didn't really mean it, it was bravado to sound like I knew what I was on about :o
This discussion has been closed.