Options

The David Emanuel Appreciation Thread

P_PP_P Posts: 18,497
Forum Member
✭✭
Last Sunday I'd be shocked if someone told me David would end up being my favourite but there is something about him that I really and he comes across as friendly and down to Earth. :)

I've noticed a few threads that have been complementary about him so I thought I'd create an appreciation.

I understand that he's the favourite to be eliminated first :cry: but I think it would be a loss to to the show if he was. :)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11
    Forum Member
    I don't think he'll go first at all, a lot of people seem to like him.
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really hope David stays in until the end. I really like him.

I'd be sad to see him go first, he doesn't deserve to go.

:)
  • Options
    MutterMutter Posts: 3,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    P_P wrote: »
    Last Sunday I'd be shocked if someone told me David would end up being my favourite but there is something about him that I really and he comes across as friendly and down to Earth. :)

I've noticed a few threads that have been complementary about him so I thought I'd create an appreciation.

I understand that he's the favourite to be eliminated first :cry: but I think it would be a loss to to the show if he was. :)
    Good of you make the thread PP but there is one going elsewhere.
    We are already giving the David our love. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 97
    Forum Member
    Love love love David!
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I'm quite happy to give him love on as many threads as people are prepared to create. :)

I wish people would stop saying he's likely to be first out. :mad: I am adopting a *hands over years Lalalala can't hear you* stance from now on to counter such pessimistic defeatism before the battle has even started.

DAVID FOR KING!!!
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    David is my fave and I hope ( against all odds ) he's crowned King of the Jungle:):):)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 425
    Forum Member
    He's one of my favs too. I love his voice.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm really liking David. :) Though I confess that Princess Diana's wedding dress WAS rather a meringue.
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm really liking David. :) Though I confess that Princess Diana's wedding dress WAS rather a meringue.

Let's blame Elizabeth for the meringue bit lol.

:)
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's soo lovely, never thought he'd be one of my favourites but the little we've seen of him has been fabulous. I love how he's embracing everything, just seems to be enjoying the experience. I hope he gets all the way to the final, tptb need to show him more.
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ZIRCON61 wrote: »
    He's one of my favs too. I love his voice.

I love his voice, so soothing and perfect. He makes the jungle sound like paradise :D
  • Options
    hooterhooter Posts: 30,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    priscilla wrote: »
    I love his voice, so soothing and perfect. He makes the jungle sound like paradise :D

LOL

Have to agree with all of you Appreciators, he`s just lovely to watch and listen to.

David for king..............unfortunately due to the Joey overkill, don`t think it will be likely though..so sad, cors he`s definitely one of the best in there.:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My fav, by far!
  • Options
    PheneyPheney Posts: 266
    Forum Member
    Great thread OP...Thank you!
    I too, would have been (Absolutely) shocked and probably laughed if somebody had of told me a week ago - that Dave would be my fave...ha.

What is it about him, that has got people fizzing?? I'm not sure...Genuine and non-phased I guess?
    I hope he does well:-)