Lucy - Who took the photos?

glasgow67glasgow67 Posts: 6,144
Forum Member
Reading the Lucy murder/death thread speculation, no-ones mentioned the photo of them. Could it be someone who was stalking her like Tamwar?(he is kind of weird)

Comments

• cardiff boyocardiff boyo Posts: 3,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it was Dexter who took them as Max annoyed him when he kicked him and Cora out
  • GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    I think it was train lights
  • Mel94Mel94 Posts: 6,568
    Forum Member
    Are we assuming that the picture was sent to Max's business email? Or his personal one? ^_^
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 187
    Forum Member
    Cindy for me. She was acting very suspicious, plus we all know what Cindy's like!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    ben2012 wrote: »
    Cindy for me. She was acting very suspicious, plus we all know what Cindy's like!

also she saw Lucy coming from round the corner after seeing Max that time..but did she see Max appearing too ..she was watching her
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was Jake who will get his own back on Max after destroying his marriage!
  • Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member
    I think it was Cindy and during the storyline Ian will rely on Cindy to feel in the blanks about what Lucy was up to before she died.
  • ClaypioClaypio Posts: 191
    Forum Member
    cynet wrote: »
    Interesting-that's a motive I hadn't considered.
  • cardiff boyocardiff boyo Posts: 3,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cynet wrote: »

I think that he ties in more with the coke and the photos arent him
  • ryanr554ryanr554 Posts: 4,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lauren seems to like capturing things digitally. She recorded stax, she recorded staceys murder confession and maybe she wants money from Max or something.

Have we seen anyone with a camera lately?
  • Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tamwar so he could attempt to bring his cold dead corpse to a facsimile of life by having a crafty quick one off the wrist. :D
  • Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Max confronted Lucy about the photo but she didnt know who took it so that could be the killer photographing them and killing Lucy
  • Kim_xKim_x Posts: 3,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the photographer will be another one who gets hauled in by the police but who isn't guilty.
  • The RhydlerThe Rhydler Posts: 4,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jake. Jake. Jake.

All day long

Don't forget he has a technology niche and helped design Lucy's website. Every scene up to now featuring Jake, go back and watch. He may not be the physical killer in the end, but he is DEFINITELY the blackmailer and the drug dealer
  • BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    Cindy or Jake.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 262
    Forum Member
    I think Cindy...she's always lurking around somewhere...she's probably the killer too.
  • Heathyheath_Heathyheath_ Posts: 986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Abi is pretty good odds and the most likely person behind Cindy to have been the photographer. The theory that she turned up to give Lauren support and seen them kissing instead, then out of fear for setting Lauren off the rails again sent Max the photo to put him off the affair makes a lot of sense to me and I'd not be surprised if that was the route they went. Jake out of revenge for Max ruining his marriage is a brilliant theory as well which I haven't heard yet until this thread too.
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I did.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Steven Beale. I'm thinking everyone else is a red herring and its all down to Steven.
  • The RhydlerThe Rhydler Posts: 4,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Abi is pretty good odds and the most likely person behind Cindy to have been the photographer. The theory that she turned up to give Lauren support and seen them kissing instead, then out of fear for setting Lauren off the rails again sent Max the photo to put him off the affair makes a lot of sense to me and I'd not be surprised if that was the route they went. Jake out of revenge for Max ruining his marriage is a brilliant theory as well which I haven't heard yet until this thread too.

Jake is 100% the blackmailer. But that doesn't mean he's also the killer
  • JigglyBallJigglyBall Posts: 1,484
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was made to look like it was Cindy, but knowing EE it probably wasn't. I'd guess Jake has some role in all of this somehow.
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 33,944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    also she saw Lucy coming from round the corner

*sniggers* :D

I think it was Cindy to tbh.