Options

Does anyone else here beside me like Steven?

IqshawtyIqshawty Posts: 278
Forum Member
I think he is easily the best quality for money HM this series.

Best bits.
That emotional breakdown he had when he was first nominated. Calling Pauline contentious as a compliment
He has the best reactions to news especially when its bad news. That grinding on Danielle he did during the paint task.Though he gets stroppy with the publics perception of him he doesn't dwell on it for too long and manages to take as opposed to sitting around in corners of the house moping for days on end.I don't know even last night when they first heard news of Kim the part where he was going up the stairs making a comment about that ham on toast while masking his obvious feelings about Kim being sick makes him endearing. He gets along with everyone in the house and takes the time to explain his feelings to them like he did with Zoe and Christopher last night.

I blame Kimberly 100% for the majority of the negative perception the public have on him.

Also i was just thinking now that he has shaved his head his transformation to CraigCoates2014 is almost complete.

I don't want him to win but he definitely deserves to be in the final. He has had a full experience.

Does anyone else like Steven on the forums? Please don't bother replying if you don't

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,801
    Forum Member
    Who's beside you?
  • Options
    PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    He's a fabulous housemate.
  • Options
    ThatJoshThatJosh Posts: 734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nope, I think you're on your own.
  • Options
    AJ WheelsAJ Wheels Posts: 2,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No they arent alone. Hes awesome. I like him.
  • Options
    fischfisch Posts: 9,684
    Forum Member
    God no he is 1 of the worst Hms this series Self delusional fool
  • Options
    lea27lea27 Posts: 11,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Certainly got everyone talking. I understand some of the dislike towards him but find majority of it over the top.
  • Options
    mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    No sorry control personified I am not fond of. ;-)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You'll find a few. Though they have escaped and once put back into care under medication they should be fine.
  • Options
    KittygodfreeKittygodfree Posts: 2,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cannot stand the egotistical controlling creep
  • Options
    SonicmfcSonicmfc Posts: 2,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He drives me insane so no, I don't like him one bit.
  • Options
    SpiritedAwaySpiritedAway Posts: 10,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I side eye anyone who likes Steven, but I think he's much needed in the house. Good or bad, he gets people talking.
  • Options
    IqshawtyIqshawty Posts: 278
    Forum Member
    lea27 wrote: »
    Certainly got everyone talking. I understand some of the dislike towards him but find majority of it over the top.

Thankyou!!!! Its just hate for hate sake! Hes bloody entertaining
  • Options
    MichellerlzMichellerlz Posts: 538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He has irritated me since day one, but grown on me in tonight's episode.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i do think he deserves all the bad press.anyone who has full sex on tv and brags about it deserves to be hated.he was very controlling and suffocated kim you will love me you wont see ur ex
    having said that he was so funny in tonights episode and has a good heart deep down.it would be great to get him in the final and he has a lot of allies so can't see him being nominated.
    H e could change it around for himself now kims gone we will have to see!!
  • Options
    Angie_PlastyAngie_Plasty Posts: 6,333
    Forum Member
    I don't like him but he was hilarious in the garden with his new serial killer haircut and face pack on as Ash and Winston cracked up. :D

But then made a new Kimbot to take to bed. :o

If it deflates loudly in the night you know it's because he's got his fingers in it! :o
  • Options
    Egg The GothEgg The Goth Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Iqshawty wrote: »
    Please don't bother replying if you don't

Something in common with Steve I see, you like to be in control.

Please don't turn away and burst into tears.:cry:

Superficially he comes across as tolerable. Just.
    However, the more I see him in action then, the more I go off him.
    I really don't like the way he's wired.
  • Options
    wotnotwotnot Posts: 9,565
    Forum Member
    Iqshawty wrote: »
    Thankyou!!!! Its just hate for hate sake! Hes bloody entertaining

I am sorry to disappoint you because you clearly think that anyone who disagrees with you must have either an alternate motive or no reason at all but I dislike Steven because I have met men like him before who come across as nice blokes but who are basically so insecure that they make their girlfriends lives a living hell because of their own issues. Now I cannot prove that he is going to be that person in the long run but I have seen enough weeks of Kimberley's capture to know that Steven will manipulate situations so that she feels horribly guilty for something just because he is insecure about it. From what I have seen thus far he;s a vile creature, not just for hate sake but because he holds Kimberley to ransom, he picks his nose constantly, he eats like a pig, he is self obsessed and an immature mummys boy.
  • Options
    ThadThad Posts: 447
    Forum Member
    Wow one day without him manipulating and putting Kim down and people sudenly forget what a narcissistic control freak he is.

He is a vile self important, self absorbed, ass.

Goldfish memories.
  • Options
    pie-eyedpie-eyed Posts: 8,456
    Forum Member
    I quite liked him tonight. Haven't seen having real laughs before. I definitely think he is better without Kim.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 349
    Forum Member
    I like him more than Helen, Pav, Zoe, Mark and probably Ash.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thad wrote: »
    Wow one day without him manipulating and putting Kim down and people sudenly forget what a narcissistic control freak he is.

He is a vile self important, self absorbed, ass.

Goldfish memories.

I agree, and the more I see him the more I dislike him, his whole demeanour irritates me. Should have gone weeks ago :(
  • Options
    threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have had a little group I have liked from the beginning, Steven being one of them.

Went off him when he was full on with Kim, on his own he is a great HM :)
  • Options
    Rosie50Rosie50 Posts: 2,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My Opinion of Steven is he is craving for Media Status and he will do anything in his power to get it, :(
  • Options
    Col.KurtzCol.Kurtz Posts: 422
    Forum Member
    When I was little I had an inflatable R2D2 that you could punch and it would wobble back up straight afterwards. I also had a little pair of boxing gloves to punch it with. Steven is that R2D2 and provides endless opportunities for forum punches. He's worth his weight in ham and toast as a housemate this year!
  • Options
    Rosie50Rosie50 Posts: 2,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bbnotgood wrote: »
    I agree, and the more I see him the more I dislike him, his whole demeanour irritates me. Should have gone weeks ago :(
    Me to :)